How did your kink manifest in childhood?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
BigFatGuy
Unfettered Newbie

Re: How did your kink manifest in childhood?

Unread post by BigFatGuy »

There's one episode of Dukes Of Hazzard where Daisy gets tied up during a robbery at the bar she works... I really liked that episode.

I do remember that, long before I knew what sex was or what a naked woman looked like, I wanted power over them. I was... 8? years old when I read the chapter in my Boy Scout's Handbook about how to effect a rescue of someone caught in a river. I started having dreams about rescuing a drowning girl and her being very grateful... nothing happened, because I didn't know what COULD happen, but I REALLY liked her gratitude.

The other "wet" dream I had at that age came from watching Circus Of The Stars. Some pretty young starlet (Brooke Sheilds, maybe?) had been hand-and-ankle cuffed to a spinning wooden platform whlie in a revealing outfit as part of a knife throwing act. She featured in my dreams for a VERY long time... spinning away, begging me to untie her.

And don't get me started on Princess Leia...

Humphry4U
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Humphry4U »

What a good question I have often thought about this i was strangely attracted to the concept of being helpless and being subjected to sensations whether painful or pleasurable usually with pain being subsequently rewarded with pleasure with the prospect of the latter acting as some form of anaesthetic to the former. This was from quite an early age prepubescent youth.

On film the man in the iron mask was one I remember and I found the symbolism of Jesus in a loin cloth nailed to a cross strangely and disturbingly erotic and ankle bracelets on women especially the Asian variety really arousing..

I too had the experience of family coming home whilst I had bound myself to bunk bed ladders or encased my genitalia in weird and imaginative ways. Never any comments or criticism even from my brother so maybe they also did the same who knows.

I am a switch who loves to experience others fantasies and then having the pleasure of making them a reality for them having experienced it myself and seeing what the difference is. I always imagined myself as the opposite sex even later when I became sexually active. Curiosity perhaps or because I do not truly associate with my gender. At school is was often called names as if I were of the other gender partly due to my appearance and manner and I never saw it as an insult in my eyes it was a compliment.

I think what drove my early desires and interests was a curiosity in what others experience and the thrill of the unexpected and being at the whim of another or them being submitting to me total trust and sensuality. I guess I am non binary and cannot understand what is wrong with people just. Wing who they are so long as what they do is consensual anything goes.

TigerS
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by TigerS »

For me it happened when I was around 13 years old. I was hanging around with a friend. We were playing a game on the bed, that was basically one torturing the other with imaginary magical powers (electricity, summoned crabs that pinched). I was obviously more enjoying the being tortured part. Well after a while we stopped as she got bored, couldn't say the say about me since I was rock hard, but at that time had no idea why. :D
Creator of SpankPls - kinksters' first fully personalized and limit-conscious BDSM task generator.

Intrigued? Want to try it out?

Check it out for yourself: spankpls.com

Pain935
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Pain935 »

I was tied up and raped at a young age by multiple men. In multiple places. I was taught how good pain feels. They tore me open with anal sex the first time. Three of them in a row for an entire day. All my holes got filled eventually. One vaginally, one anally and one orally. It was painful but I enjoyed it. I never knew when they'd show up. I was dry so it always hurt. There was no foreplay. I was forced to submit to whatever they wanted. So I've always been interested in kinks and bdsm. My favorite was being fisted though. It was so painful but enjoyable.