How did your kink manifest in childhood?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
boundsexy
Chair Bound

RE: How did your kink manifest in childhood?

Unread post by boundsexy »

As I thought I was the only one on the planet who had a strange and unnatural compulsion to be tied up and gagged while wearing school plimsolls, I would manifest this strong urge through tieing up and gagging my Action Man to a what looked like an operating table. He had a white gag made from a tissue and as I recall he was tightly restrained with rubberbands. Around that same time on a school trip back from Kent; I dangerously wore a pair of pumps but not school plimsolls as they were heavier in design, all the way back on the coach with an extended hardon...

ducttapelover
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by ducttapelover »

For me I just remember seeing a film (maybe I woz about 8 at the time) where a man and women had been kidnapped and tied up & gagged and I thought I wonder what it's like to hav that done 2 u But it wasn't until I woz around 12-13 years old that it really kicked off coz there woz a show on Friday nights called "Night Life" about just that, London's night life and on one show in their "fetishes" part of the show that had a bit on bondage which I liked the sound so I made sure I watched it I do sometimes crossdress as well and for me again it was around when I woz 12 y.o I was going to hav a shower when I remember seeing one of my mum's bras on the floor and I thought I'll try that on next time she's out

dino7734
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by dino7734 »

Nancy Drew illustration from the "Clue of the Tapping Heels"  I think I was five.

OneStrangeGuy
Strict Strappado

Unread post by OneStrangeGuy »

I guess I'm one of the few here who's main fetish is, or at least started out as a desire to wear winter clothing especially during the summer. It was probably a year or two before puberty that I was drawn by some strong, yet unidentifiable force to the closet where the winter clothing was stored.

Theo_Vilmos
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Theo_Vilmos »

April O' Neil used to get tied up and gagged alot. That was always fun when that happened. As did Penny in Inspector gadget. Basically any time it happened in a cartoon or TV show it would feel really special and exciting for some reason. I had no idea why, but I loved it. I used to fall asleep dreaming of being kidnapped and tied up in the same ways. In my spare time I am illustrator, after a childhood full of drawing. Sometimes I would have huge sheets of A3 paper and I would spend hours intricately filling it with a drawing of a sprawling dungeon, dozens of rooms connected by tunnels and each room would be filled with people tied up, chained up and generally imprisoned in various ways. I was very secretive about these drawings and hid them from everyone - I remember I was terrified of anyone finding them, but I never understood why. Occasionally I still indulge in some bondage drawings. It's always fun, especially now that I understand my passion a little better :) Theo_Vilmos2010-12-14 15:07:26

boundsexy
Chair Bound

Please post some. I would have loved to have looked at drawings like that when I was child. I know I would have been turned on as I was with anything bondage or DiD related.

bnsfilms
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by bnsfilms »

Very Easy I think especially for the Damsel fans, blame it on Batman, Ginger and Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island, all of those late 60's to mid 80's Bondage Damsel scenes did it for a lot of us, I know it did for me, duct tape and cleave gags, are the first exposure for many of us and than seeing the barefeet struggling, oh my hence why we are kinksters who love are damsels bound and gagged.Nickhttp://www.boundnsexy.com/videos.htmlPS BOUNDNSEXY - nice Nickname sounds quite familiar

ozipaul
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by ozipaul »

For me it was the old detective magazines as well as TV shows and cartoons.

stephanie1963
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by stephanie1963 »

Finding a copy of the leathermans handbook in a big box of western books i got from a jumble sale certainly helped pre pubescent young lad on the way

boundsexy
Chair Bound

That is just about where I got all my fetishes also. The DiDs  from TV progs from 1960s- early 1980s got me excited; I always envied them but could not understand why. My avatar name I think I saw it somewhere and as I did not know what to  call myself  (and was desperate for a quick name) I nicked it.  The "Bound" bit I like, not sure about sexy as I never felt that.  I am called Monkeynut on Experience Project.

Dave
Chair Bound

Unread post by Dave »

I saw when i was about 12 a tv show that was about bondage and fetish.Not much happend then, but kind of liked it.Then a couple of days later, my niece tied me up once, and did make up and her clothes on me. Since then, i was intrested in SB en CD.

seidenki
Strict Strappado

Unread post by seidenki »

I actually can't really remember what started me down this road. The earliest thing I can remember which might have been the trigger was the rubber shackles I bought from a toy store when I was about 14. It progressed slowly from (I guess) there. I remembered acquiring several Centurion catalogues many years ago with a wide variety of items. Sadly discarded under pressure from my fiance.I had been interested in cross-dressing for far longer, though, as (IIRC) a reaction to "why can girls wear boy clothes but boys can't wear girl clothes". :-) Sei.
Embrace your inner wierdo! No-one else will! (No, they'd be more likely to lock it up and throw away the key...)

Cigarvolant
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Cigarvolant »

Earliest MemoryPlaying with life size stuffed toy called Fred, who was chap like. Still wonder what my parents thought when I ended up tying Fred to a tree on regular occasions . I was less than 6 years old when I owned Fred.Earliest Clearer MemoryTying myself up in my bedroom. Not the best afternoon's activity when my mum decided to pop into the room and I had to hop across the room self-tied and virtually naked to look out the window with her. She never said a word! I must have been about 12 years old.

boundsexy
Chair Bound

I can clearly remember trying patheticly to tie myself up under bedclothes on a Sunday morning when I six using several household materials (masking tape for one). It was very stupid and naive as I was sharing the bedroom with two other family members; I did not know what to expect and of course nothing happened until about 8 years later when I attempted again with results...

LockedInALocker
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by LockedInALocker »

For me, there are a few possible points of origin:Age 2 - 3:     I have no memory of this, but I am told that I went missing one afternoon and sent the whole family and even neighbours into a panic searching for me; but it wasn't until a few hours later that I was found curled up in my mother's wardrobe, oblivious of (or maybe uncaring about) all the commotion going on around me.     It could mean nothing, just something a tiny kid might do; but it could indicate an inherent taste for being enclosed, even as early as that.Age 8 - 10:     I was keen on reading the kids' adventure stories by Enid Blyton, which typically featured a group of children playing detective and coming into conflict with criminals; and I noticed that scenes where someone was either tied up and/or locked in a room or some other confined place fascinated me especially - more than it would for most readers.     I wouldn't say I knew I was kinky by that stage; but I'm pretty sure I was aware at least that those aspects interested me especially, perhaps rather more than would be normal.Age 12 - 14:     I occasionally played "cops and robbers" types of games with my younger brother and cousin, in which we occasionally tied each other up.  At least in my mind, these games were inspired by the Blyton books, sort of re-enacting scenes from them, or new scenes in much the same vein.  This would be where I first noticed I liked tying someone up and especially being tied up myself.  Even now, though, I'm not sure if I knew it was kinky, or whether I could have believed it was just a kids' game I enjoyed.     Just a year or two later (maybe aged 15 or 16 - not sure exactly when) I started practising self-bondage with rope; and I would definitely say I knew by now it was kinky, even though I'd never heard of anyone else doing it.  I continued this well into adulthood, and did mainly hogties and ballties.Age 14 - 16:     I got locked in lockers at school nearly 40 times over a 2-year period, as a prank that sort of attached itself to me and so got repeated dozens of times.  I instantly loved being locked helplessly in the lockers (and subtly but deliberately encouraged the prank to continue), and so began an obsession that is still with me 40 years later, and which spread into other types of containers like suitcases and later still several others, eventually displacing rope bondage as a regular part of my life.  (More recently I have tried rope bondage occasionally, but it doesn't seem to do it for me any longer.  But I guess I am definitely kinky, in that a fondness for being locked in small containers is surely a variant of bondage - another way of achieving severe restriction of movement, and total helplessness.)     The relevance of the first incident may be questionable - and unresolvable, since I don't have any memory of it, but was simply told about it decades later.  The others must all be considered joint influences, though.  I regard the last as being the strongest influence on me now.Regards, Michael.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

When I was 8 or 9, a girl down the street talked me into her backyard tent.
We talked, and I let her tie me up. She then opened my pants, took them off
enough for her to see and touch me. Then she said it was only fair for me to
see and touch her. I visited her tent at least weekly through the summer.
I learned to masturbate by age 11 or 12. Then I discovered tying a cord around
my balls and/or my dick was sexually exciting. From there....

Theo_Vilmos
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Theo_Vilmos »

Here is a drawing I did about 10 years ago when I first started doing art work on a computer.Unfortunately I dont have anything older, but this is from my teens and it's very much like the things I drew in my childhood.

ropegames
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by ropegames »

Like many others here, my interest in bondage began at a very early age, with images of bound and gagged heroines in cartoons and comic books. My earliest memory is from the age of five, watching a Mighty Mouse cartoon in which heroine Pearl Pureheart was tied up and gagged by villain Oilcan Harry. Pearl quickly worked off her gag and tried to hop away as she cried for help. Eventually she ended up barefoot, hanging upside down and clinging to a clothesline by her toes as Oilcan Harry tickled her feet to get her to let go and fall to the ground several stories below. Naturally Pearl was rescued by Mighty Mouse at the last moment, but her unusual and intense peril had an incredible impact on me.Following that experience, I actively sought out images of bound and gagged damsels in comic books, cartoons and television shows. Some of my favorite damsels: Nell Fenwick, Penelope Pitstop, Danger-prone Daphne Blake, April O'Neil, Batgirl, Wonder Woman and Emma Peel. Diana Rigg, Yvonne Craig and Lynda Carter all did wonders for my adolescent libido! The neighborhood kids frequently played 'cops and robbers' type games based on some of these TV shows, and on a few occasions I was lucky enough to tie up some of the girls when they were roleplaying Mrs. Peel or Batgirl or Wonder Woman. It was usually pretty clumsy and amateurish, but I loved it all the same! Best,Stevenropegames2010-12-15 14:26:02

thetowel
Strict Strappado

Unread post by thetowel »

not really sure, apparently I used to play tie up games with a friend when I was about 5, and its just got better from then on in :D

bigdaddy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by bigdaddy »

for me it was the wonder woman show i used to wish she would tie me up with her magic laso