My First Posted Bondage Video

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Tyerrup
Strict Strappado

RE: My First Posted Bondage Video

Unread post by Tyerrup »

Hi All, AS some of you are aware, I have been working off and on with a young lady doing bondage photography.A few sessions ago I shot some video of her using the vid function on a digital camera.  SO the quality is not the greatest, but she still looks good and you get to hear me talking to her.I posted it here:http://www.bondagetube.tv/21-year-old-i ... ed_v3203At one point I think the lens cap on my camera was swinging back and forth, making a rhythmic sound.  She responds by "dancing" to the "beat."  SO I smack her butt.  We started it with her bound as you see, but with her feet on a stack of phone books.  I took one after another out from under her feet until she was forced to stand on tip-toe.  She REALLY couldn't put her feet flat on the floor.I then used her knitted scarf as a combination blindfold/gag.   She was a little pissed later because I'd "stretched it!"But I didn't care at the time, it worked so well to muffle her and render her blind.  (Crossing my fingers) She's going to come over this weekend and turn the tables on me-I am going to be the one in bondage.  She'd never been tied-up before we met and so far has not tied anyone up, nor Dominated them.I'm not expecting much in the Domination dept this time, but should still be fun to be helpless around her!  Enjoy the video and know that I hope to get many more in the future! Tyerrup

bnsfilms
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by bnsfilms »

Good start, filmed with an amateur cam, but her body movements and expressions are done well, only knock is the cleave gag, can be spit out pretty easily, but other than that good start.

Tyerrup
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Tyerrup »

Actually, it couldn't have been spit out at all.  Because, you see it's a like 4' long knitted scarf that I wrapped around her eyes AND through her mouth and tied it in back.  I also stretched it as I applied it so it was VERY tight.You can see possibly that her lips are "cockeyed" (for lack of a better expression) because of the gag. 

d3vious_g3nius
Strict Strappado

Unread post by d3vious_g3nius »

Man... I think with a little more dialogue and... maybe some forethought on the scene YOUR video could be awesome. Please don't take that as I don't appreciate what you posted, because I do! It was a great, thank you :) - d_g

Tyerrup
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Tyerrup »

Understood.  It was all spur of the moment.  She didn't know until after that I was even video-ing her.  She's shy so not much of an "actress" but makes up for it by being submissive and super cute.