FACE DISTORTION / FACE BONDAGE

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Emily T.
Unfettered Newbie

RE: FACE DISTORTION / FACE BONDAGE

Unread post by Emily T. »

SOMETHING ABOUT BEING FORCED TO LOOK UGLY ALWAYS TURNED ME ON.  I WOULD LOVE TO HER ALL YOUR IDEAS AND WAYS ON HOW YOU WOULD MAKE MY FACE AS UGLY AS POSSIBLE USING. USING DIFFERENT TYPES OF NOSE & MOUTH HOOKS, DENTAL DEVICES, BONDAGE DEVICES, TOOLS, OR ANY CREATIVE THING ETC. FOR SHORT & LONG TERM BONDAGE,AND ALSO WAYS TO PERMANENTLY DISTORT MY FACE 

RGbargy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RGbargy »

I have always found such things a turn off. I think a pretty face is worth preserving. R G Bargy
Are you free to participate in bondage

BindMeBiteMe
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by BindMeBiteMe »

Facial distortion is my favorite type of bondage, and it is not utilized nearly enough!I've been looking for lip spreaders such as those in the picture forever now but haven't had any luck.Not sure about ways in which to help you explore this more, but I'll think about it.

Suzy666
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Suzy666 »

I don't find anything erotic in your fetish and I really don't understand Emily.I was born with a face distortion so I know what it is to be looked at as if I'm not normal.It's called schisis and it's no fun to live with it...especially when I was younger.Now I'm in my 30's and it's less hard to live with it.Another thing I've never be able to do is look perfect as a crossdresser.Many frustrations and depressions have been in my life due to that distortion.So do think twice before you wish a permanent face distortion...it's fun to look good! Greetz,Suzy

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

why in the world would you want to destort permanent such a beautiful face?

Tyerrup
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Tyerrup »

I think along these lines you'd be stripped naked, chained by the neck and foot and then covered in dirt.  You'd then be plugged front and back, plugs locked in with heavy chains.  Then have your entire body bound in heavy chains and locks.  Then, be dressed like a homeless person, with lots of booze poured all over your body to make you stink.Then, you'd be taken to a specific spot and chained to a solid object by a hidden means, and have a "begging cup" glued to both your hands. You would then be forced to remain there in the sun, begging strangers for money.And of course, your face would be "bruised" and you'd be made to look older through make-up, dirt, etc.  When you collected the required amount of money, you'd be picked-up, tossed in the trunk, then driven home.You'd be chained to a stake in the yard and your clothes would be cut off and you'd be hosed down while naked and then staked-out naked and spread-eagle and allowed to dry.Once dry, the plugs would be removed and you'd be forced to lick/suck each one clean.Then, after a good fucking and a hot shower, you'd be sealed inside a catsuit and "put to bed" in the backyard shed.And so would end your first day of captivity. 

strangehobbies
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by strangehobbies »

Hi Emily,I find that you are as pretty with as without that facial bondage!This kind of facial distortion turns me on, though I would not want anything permanent.

mummified
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by mummified »

I agree. you are Hot without the bondage, and hot with it! what ever turns you on tho! keep up with the great photos!

partialycloseted
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by partialycloseted »

no judgements here but that is definetly a turn off for me!

Tyerrup
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Tyerrup »

Also, that particular "bondage" can be a turn on if it is combined with other tortures.  Of course I am talking BDSM tortures, so nothing permanent.  There is just a certain eroticism about having a slave with no limits.  But obviously, she needs a sane(yet occasionally extreme) Master.  I have dozens of fantasies that if I tried to realize them on the wrong sub, I'd lose her or perhaps even go to jail for obscenity or false imprisonment.  But, with the right lady, long-term confinement, training, no-limits bondage, etc. etc. etc. would be the order of the day.  One of my favorite scenarios is that during the day, my sub has a well-paying job when we meet.  But once things get serious, I make her sell off her posessions, and move in with me.  Then keep her job for the first year or two to build up a nest egg.  And of course, I continue to work.  SO we use her salary to buy the implements of her imprisonment.  I can do all the work myself so we don't need to hire contractors.  But I'd be buying thousands of dollars worth of outfits, manacles, toys, etc for her.  Many of which would include hooks of various sizes and uses-ass/nose/mouth.My most extreme fantasy would involve her having D-rings surgically implanted in to the bones of her arms and legs basically at each joint.  No more need for leather cuffs, handcuffs, etc.  Just padlocks!     And of course, they'd be completely weight bearing and structural so I could suspend her by her built-in rings. On a more down to earth level, I'd modify her body with nipple, labia, clitoral and septum piercings, again to have handy ways to keep her attached to various objects or attach them to her.BUT, actually disfiguring someone would be wrong, and if my sub wanted it done to her, I wouldn't want her, as I WANT a pretty sub.  A beautiful sub is a "thing" of beauty and a precious gift.  And I want a woman who has respect for her appearance as it is a reflection of me.