Permanent Bondage, Yes or No?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
dralex789
Chair Bound

RE: Permanent Bondage, Yes or No?

Unread post by dralex789 »

yeah idk for me. Id much more be interested in a prolonged session of per say dungeon play etc etc for a weekend or week than wearing something like a bracelet to represent bondage.

Jamie
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Jamie »

To be bound and gagged permanently? No!

esotericken
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by esotericken »

I do not think that the axsmar cuff represents bondage.  I guess it depends on how one looks at it. It does represent the same as a collar though. Possibly my comment was posted in the wrong forum.  take care and be safe.

rorschach
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by rorschach »

It'd be weird having someone I'm with in permanent bondage. How to go out to the movies or whatever? I prefer to just to turn it on and off. I'm more of a gag person anyway. Like if she's making something in the kitchen and she's gagged (microfoam tape, tight over the mouth cloth), that's pretty cool for me.

helpless
Chair Bound

Unread post by helpless »

I want to go longer than four days helplessly restrained.  I would like to try going a week.  That would be very interesting, since after four days I had begun to surrender to a degree I never thought possible.  I wonder what another three days would do, and I want to find out.  In the end, the straitjacket won.  In the end my best option was acceptance, where it seemed that the only way to deal with being restrained, helplessly, was to just go along with it.  "It's not bondage until you want to get out, " has a corollary: it's not bondage if you want to get out.  I want to try a week and see how deep the surrender becomes. 

strangehobbies
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by strangehobbies »

I'm a realistic kind of person. No such thing as permanent bondage is possible. Unless it's something symbolic like a chastity device or cuffs like has been suggested above.As you probably know I'm into mummification bondage. My goal is to stay mummified as long as reasonably possible. For the moment the best I've gone is around 3 days.Even if the fantasy of being immobilised for a long time is exciting, in the end it all comes down to what the human body can sustain.

dale232
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by dale232 »

[quote="Seekerofserenity"]I'm pretty sure I would go insane if my boyfriend decided to tie me up and leave me in the closet for too long. I'm claustrophobic!  I freaked out the last time he tried to do it. (And I'm sure he wouldn't have left me in there as long as he threatened to). I would might be able to handle being shoved in a cage and taken out for exerise, bathroom breaks, and to do my studies But I am a very cuddly sort of girl, and I like being near him. Soo. . . . Permanent bondage no thanks. However, I wouldn't mind being kept in a dungeon for a weekend or so [/quote]  Well, the very concept of tying someone up and then ignoring them or walking away doesn't make sense to me.  If a woman has freely given over her body to me to tie up and do with as I wish, you better believe I'll explore that body, tease that body, tickle that body, play with that body, and generally use that body to the limits of my wicked imagination.     And if I gave over my body to a dominant woman, I would hope she would do the same to me.   As long as she doesn't forget the gag in case I get too noisy.  dale2322008-10-20 22:04:11

SDlover
Chair Bound

Unread post by SDlover »

As I've stated before, permanent bondage can obviously extend into the psychological/emotional.  I have a job, I train for rowing and I'm in the gym at least 4 times a week. So obviously I cannot be physically restrained for very long periods of time. I'm just too active. That being said, I believe there is the psychological aspect of bondage: denying orgasm, the anticipation of being put into bondage when you get home, etc. Although you are not restrained physically, mentally, you are. I think if a Dom/me is VERY good, you are, for all intents and purposes, in a state perpetual bondage as a result of everything overlapping: the physical, the emotional, the psychological. That is how I would do it as a Domme, and that is how I would want my BF to do it to me as a Dom.SDlover2008-10-21 00:27:50

goalt
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by goalt »

I'm going to say yes. It's not practical now, but I would be willing to let Mistress bind me for good, I think, especially if it were just shackles or something else that would still make me of great use to Her. It's a huge turn on.

CaptiveInPVC
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by CaptiveInPVC »

If only,obviously to be released to clean and use the toilet etc.. but to be held captive for a permanent period is good!! Steel shackles,Pvc,and a ball gag a must,also a "Singleglove" on top of the arms whilst shackled.. the feeling of being helpless is priceless..  
Tightly Hogtied, Gagged, and Struggling, No Escape Possible! Just how i like it!

Jamie
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Jamie »

I've been tied and gagged without release for 18 hours and it was stultifyingly  boring after a while. Permanent bondage is not for me; nor would I inflict in upon anyone I loved. That said, if permanent bondage is your cup of tea, then have at it. As my grand dad used to say, "That's why they make Fords and Chevrolets-differences of opinion."

bondagefreak.dea
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by bondagefreak.dea »

it all depends on the type and as for the idea of it, the bondage would have to be a varied bondage. like hogties one day and simple being chained the next.

phoebe
Forever Mummified

Unread post by phoebe »

Maybe for me. In another world being kept in chains has strong appeal but this world holds too many chains on me already. phoebe

steellover
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by steellover »

[quote="phoebe"] Maybe for me. In another world being kept in chains has strong appeal but this world holds too many chains on me already. phoebe[/quote]

Amen, phoebe; I just wish people would quit yanking mine.

If Only
Chair Bound

Unread post by If Only »

definetly long term bondage, really long term, but not permanent, unless it was just so superb, but who knows, maybe there is such a type of bondage.

Masochic
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Masochic »

Phoebe: Well said! Wishing the intrusive and negative chains away. Securing the enjoyable, naughty chains with the promise of a bright, sunny day. Also providing sunscreen.  Amy

Gomezadams
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Permanent Bondage, Yes or No?

Unread post by Gomezadams »

Short answer is an emphatic yes!!!! Bring on the chains and locks.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Permanent Bondage, Yes or No?

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

Permanent would be a no for me as well. Maybe a collar or chastity cage long term. Being caged or chained up dungeon style is exciting to read and fantasize about, but I would most likely just get bored in real life.