Permanent Bondage, Yes or No?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
wraped
Tightly Hogtied

RE: Permanent Bondage, Yes or No?

Unread post by wraped »

it is a no for me

cagedsgt
Strict Strappado

Unread post by cagedsgt »

Sorry if this is taken wrong but if life withouit parole is good for our extreme criminals. Then why wouldn't it be right within consenting adults.Many feel that getting marriage would in some ways be that permenant bondage but then divorce might become the parole. Almost any piercing could be seen as a permanant form of bondage or a symbol of it at least. I think in my case it would be more keeping a symbol or such, keeping a person bound in some manner basically permenant rather then being stuck with one type of bondage permenantly. Sorry I like a little variety, but keeping the one I love in my chains for even more. Yes this can be a dream of manyof us, or being kept forever locked by our love. cagedsgt

Domini40
Chair Bound

Unread post by Domini40 »

More than one in fact.....

shallot
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by shallot »

would love to.

Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Ass_Whiplash »

I'm a maybe; It depends on what you consider to be "bondage"

Things like chastity devices can be worn more-or-less permanently, and could fall into that category (though removal for cleaning once in a while is pretty necessary)

If I had the resources to never need to work again, I could potentially see being kept in some sort of cuffs and chains round the clock, but it would have to be something that would not restrict movement too much, and allow for me to shift the restraints around a little to maintain comfort and circulation; a person needs to be able to move and stretch, change position, get a little bit of exercise; anything too strict and the discomfort would become unbearable quickly.
Male slave in Victoria, BC - collared, in chastity, and married to my Magnificent Mistress.

jarlayari
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by jarlayari »

I fantasise about it, giving and recieving

Gavving
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Gavving »

mabey but only if it's mabey.  I'm not down with maybe that's for sure!

chainedpussy
Chair Bound

Unread post by chainedpussy »

Quite some years ago when i lived in a Master/slave relationship and was a house slave to a wonderful gentleman, i was required to be naked and in leg irons 100% of the time while we were at home. This ment that i wore chains for days and occassionally a week at a time without them being removed. If we went out in public, the leg irons were removed but a chastity device or butt plug was installed so that i was ALWAYS in some form of bondage. This worked very well for both of us - i loved being in shackles and Master loved seeing me that way.
These days people are a little more liberal in their thinking so wearing something permanant signifing bondage or slave status such as a collar would be a little more acceptable to the vanilla public than it was 30 years ago. If i were an owned slave today, i would love having my Master install a nice steel collar on me that could not be taken off. That would be SO GREAT.

kittin
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by kittin »

I've been in house and party slavery for weekends and two weekend-week in between sessions, and got comfortable with the idea...until the first time I was left as a party slave by the guy who brought me, with everyone there quite willing to give me what the little slave deserved- there was no fantasy or role-playing to it, to them I was there to be used, and I was, and it didn't take me all that long to accept it and fit right into it. I've been kept as a prisoner, TOTALLY, restrained and gagged 24.7 other than for feeding and to be hosed down, for a solid month or thereabouts. I was ignored and abandoned more than used for servitude or trained, but I'd been stripped naked, was in the hands of complete strangers, had no idea where I was, or how long I was going to get it for. It didn't take long for me to realize that tomorrow was just an abstraction, and that when tomorrow came, it would be just more of what today was...and yesterday, and the day before, and so on. When a month- the length of my daylight periods was messed with, but I know it was more than 25 days- was over, that was it: I was a slave, and when I was taken from that arrangement, it was only a change of location, and I could always be taken back to that cold, dark basement where I'd been chained to the wall for days anytime he thought I deserved it. Would I, could I accept that as my permanent situation, my life, for the remainder of my life? Oh yes. The tastes I've had of it so far have shown me that I may not exactly look forward to that possibility, but that I most certainly am suited to it.  It most definately is not for everyone. But I'm not everyone.

jarlayari
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by jarlayari »

Kittin, thank you for sharing, I am in Awe of you and your mindset.  Congrats 

LockedInALocker
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by LockedInALocker »

I've gone out on a limb, and voted "No way" in this poll - the only one so far to do this.  I'm not quite sure what difference was intended between "No" and "No way", except that the latter was presumably intended to be more certain or emphatic.     I have never been confined in any way for more than about 8 hours at a time (although I've probably been locked up for thousands of hours over my life-time, mostly in suitcases and lockers), and I don't expect to exceed that maximum by too many hours, or very often.     I'm usually quite ready to come out of confinement after a session, even though I may be ready for more again in another hour or less, after a break.   But I recognize that permanent bondage would never be anything less than torture for me after several hours, or a day at the most - and I don't like the idea of being cathetered and intubated for solid waste, and being fed by a tube, and all the stuff that would be necessary for permanent bondage.     So I feel fairly safe in saying "No way".  Even if it could be done, and I were willing to accept the provisions that would have to be made, I think it would carry many medical hazards, and would have to be done under medical supervision.  And it would probably ultimately become mind-crushingly boring.  That time I was in my locked locker for 8 hours, quite unable to get out, I was able to enjoy being in the locker, just revelling in my confinement, enjoying the feel of the locker all around me - I get into a certain mind-space, and (it may sound strange) I almost end up feeling as if I'm part of the locker itself, and the locker is the whole universe, and that nothing exists beyond its walls and locked door; but I don't fool myself that that enjoyment would last for a whole day, never mind the rest of my life.     Yes, I've fantasized about being locked up for ever, with not the slightest hope of escape; but I also realize that it is fantasy only, and can never be otherwise.     I know of a few interesting fictional depictions of something approaching permanent bondage or confinement, and the intense suffering the victim experienced was portrayed with aching vividness.     One is Mendal W. Johnson's controversial novel "Let's Go Play at the Adams'" from 1974, which I mentioned in this forum a couple of years ago, under a topic called "Babysitter bondage" that someone else started.  Interested members can search for my posts about that; but, briefly, it was about a babysitter being tied up by the children she was looking after her, and the week-long ordeal she suffered at their sadistic hands, getting worse and worse all the time.  It is extremely well-written and depicts both the physical aspects of her bondage and her states of mind, with the constant chattering of the mind and the shifts from tenuous hope to deep despair - and also the quasi-philosophical dialogues she had with her captors, who tried to infuse an almost mystical significance in the ordeal they were subjecting her to - which they did "because they *could*"; "winners win, and losers lose", the babysitter was told, "and that's the way it goes".     This was continuous bondage for a week - not permanent; but it felt like an eternity to the victim over the nearly 300 pages her ordeal is described in excruciating detail.  The author, in giving the detail he does, shows an almost certain advanced knowledge of bondage techniques, although it's unknown how he might have acquired this knowledge, as is almost everything about his life unknown.     The other depiction of long-term (if not permanent) confinement or bondage was one of total sensory deprivation that lasted several years, and was in Dean Koontz's novel "Sole Survivor".  The victim was a boy with psychokinetic abilities, and he had to be totally confined for security purposes to contain his powers, while scientific experiments were being carried out by evil people into his powers, which they wanted to exploit for their own criminal ends.     The boy is confined in a clamshell-type container or tank, with padding inside which was moulded to exactly fit the shape of his body, so he couldn't move a muscle.  He was intubated for waste disposal and feeding, and also had goggles and earplugs so that he could be given visual and auditory signals.     This was described in rather less detail than in Johnson's novel, as it was only part of the overall plot; but it had huge shock value when I first read it.  The boy had to be drugged into a deep sleep once a week and taken out and bathed and given medications to prevent sores developing on his skin, to prevent infections, atrophying muscles, and the like.  Koontz had a clear awareness that advanced medical care would be needed on a regular basis to keep anyone safely in such total confinement.  The suffering the boy went through was extremely disturbing.     Koontz also used a variant of this idea in his disturbing novel "The Door to December", which I highly recommend to anyone interested in themes like this.     I see little potential for permanent bondage or confinement in real life, other than in totally horrific conditions; but it is an interesting idea to explore in fiction, especially where science-fiction-like technology can be invented to make it more feasible and safer than it probably would be in real life.     Even as fiction, though, it's a topic that has an intense, if rather morbid, fascination for me.  I have been fascinated by confinement since quite early in my childhood, possibly even since babyhood; but this is something I keep secret from people I know, because I think it would affect the way those close to me would see me.     But no, I would not contemplate undergoing permanent bondage myself.  Nor would I wish to give it to someone else: even if the victim wanted me to, it would be a much bigger moral responsibility than I would feel comfortable carrying; and I am also mindful of the legal risks in doing such a thing.Regards, Michael.LockedInALocker2008-08-15 17:21:42

RGbargy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RGbargy »

"maybe". If someone wants it why not? - as long as permanent does not rule out the possibilty of a "reprieve". How can you know if you have not tried it. If you try it and like it - why not? If you try it and do not like it then of course there must be a" get out" clause. R G Bargy
Are you free to participate in bondage

BoundBear
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by BoundBear »

I also voted maybe.  Mostly because "permanent bondage" doesn't have to be anything more complicated than a single leg or arm shackle, or collar with a 50 foot chain, allowing free reign around the home, but nothing else.  If you were to say something like permanent mummification, or hogtying, or sensory deprivation, or something severe, I would say no way.  But something simple, I could see happening if the conditions were right.

phenix
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by phenix »

I'd have to echo the views of BoundBear that if you use something simple as a collar, I could vote yes. In my opinion, a collar can be as powerful if not more than fully locked on leg irons and shackles. Shackles are absolute, but you have a choice as to wear the collar or not. It signifies devotion to another that is not required with 24/7 shackles, which is a willingness. Again, just my opinion.

(Full disclosure-I voted maybe.)

slpnot
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by slpnot »

only for the true and thoes that are pure in heart can accept permanent bondage i have an iron collar locked arround my neck all the tine the longest has been 5 days it makes it so easy for my misstress to lock me to something like last night she called me outside and told me that i didnt wash the dishes good enough and that i will be locked to this poll with the speed of a cat a padlock with chain was locked on my collar i noticed the other end allready locked when i protested she said one peep outta you and you will spend the night here of course i peeped and that is where i spent that night i wish my collar was permanent
Ben Trovato

Norm D. Ploom
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Norm D. Ploom »

I voted "no"

My wife is less kinky than I - call her a willing vanilla. I am very greatful that she enthusiastically indulges me in my kinky side, and in exchange I try not to get the toys out too often (lots of back rubs also help, chocolate is good, she likes red wine . . . )

However . . .

Three years ago I bought a cuff (bracelet?) from eternity collars and locked it on her wrist. She wore it without complaint for about three months. She only asked that I remove it when we got puppies, she said that she kept clunking them in the head with it.

Shortly after that I locked an eternity collar on her - she wore that for about three weeks, and then she asked me if she could negotiate for her release - If she has a fetish of her own it might just be jewelry, and stainless steel isn't in this season apearently? Anyway imagine how much fun the negotiations were!

I found out that for me locking the collar on her is a kinky turn on - "forcing" her to wear it out it public is a kinky turn on. Once it has been on her for a couple of days it stops being kinky and starts being just normal.

So for us the game of me claiming her with my collar and her bargaining for release is much more fun than having her wear my collar for weeks or months or years.

but it is a great fantasy!

norm

slpnot
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by slpnot »

my girlfreind makes me go to the store with the collar on it is a total turn on sometimes i wont get everything on the list once she got so mad that she lockde me to a pole in the back yard took off my pants boots socks and cut my t shirt off then wentin the house shereturned 20 minuts later i noticed she had changed her cloths and had handcuffs as she was locking my hands arround the post she said that she is going to the store to get what i forgot and that a little sunburn will help me rember she then left but not before she soked with the garden hose laughing she left when i was released i had a really bad sunburn and you know what to this day i have never forgoton anything on the list
Ben Trovato

crozz666
Chair Bound

Unread post by crozz666 »

well id like to try it but, i cant promise i wouldnt eventually start gnawing my arm off lol

tightlybound4
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by tightlybound4 »

I can't remember who makes those permanent cuffs/collars... they have some that secure with an allen key, but also ones that have an internal catch that would require the whole thing be cut off...  They had some fairly large collars/cuffs.Anyone know who I am talking about?

boober117
Chair Bound

Unread post by boober117 »

The company is Axsmar, in Germany, I think.