Forced Feeding of Semen

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
KinkyOne
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Forced Feeding of Semen

Unread post by KinkyOne »

I'm curious to know if many men are force fed their own semen, whilestill in bondage.  It's one of those issues which sound greatbefore orgasm, but not so great after.  And I wonder if anydominant wives or girlfriends might get a special kick out of doingthis.

gwenduktv
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by gwenduktv »

When I am allowed a release, My Mistress always has me ‘clean up my own mess’. I am only allowed the pleasure of an orgasm when it accompanied by pain and this often means Mistress using a flogger or riding crop on my cock and balls as I wank myself, I will be told to catch the semen in my palm and then lick it clean, if any splashes on the floor that will also have to be licked up. Mistress usually gives me a few extra strokes knowing that it will really hurt particularly on my softening cock.

KinkyOne
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by KinkyOne »

I had something more passive in mind.  For instance, here is afantasy that I have had for a while, but never realized.  I am aswitch and have come in my girlfriend's mouth many, many times. My fantasy is to be tightly strapped into a sleepsack and fastenedsecurely to the bed, with a plug gag which has a breathing tube. My girlfriend would then jack me off and then remove my semen from thecondom into a syringe and shoot it into the breathing tube of the gag,literally force feeding it to me.  Then she would wait asufficient time, before releasing me, to insure that I had swallowedand tasted it all.  Objectively I know that, after orgasm, thelast thing that I would want would be to swallow my own semen. Nevertheless, the fantasy persists.  I have, by the way, nevermentioned this to my girlfriend, perhaps out of good sense orfear.  Do others have this fantasy?  Thanks.

someguy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by someguy »

We sometimes play that game or i will by myself.You are right that the desire quickly decreases but there have been times i have been so wound up that i start the clean up right away. Either from her vagina or where ever it has landed. I like the taste of precum most.We had a real steamy session where i filled a condom twice and she pealed it down.....had me lay down and poured the contents into my mouth.

Robinn
Chair Bound

Unread post by Robinn »

Yuck. Robinn2008-04-13 18:34:07

Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Cd Tammy »

I used to always fantasize about having to swallow my cum after masturbating but once I've came the interest is gone and I have actually only semi-done it once.

submissive
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by submissive »

i don't have a real fantasy being forced feeding my own cum. But a lot of times when i masturbate, i catch up my cum and lick it from my hand. I don't mind eating my own cum at all

someguy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by someguy »

My wife doesn't like anything about cum but she has agreed to let me finish in her mouth IF she gets to spit it back into my mouth. We have done IT only a couple times but I LOVE TO GET IT THAT WAY !

plastic mummy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by plastic mummy »

another way that i found works pretty good, if u can aim that is. Is to prop ur hips up in the side of the bed so that ur head is on the floor and then when ur about to cum open and aim for your mouth.

someguy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by someguy »

As a younger and more flexiable man i could lick the head of my penis, and only once tried to masturbate into my mouth.......i wasn't as adventurous then. If i could still do that someguy2008-03-02 20:21:10

Jedi
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Jedi »

I have had a fantasy that has developed over time... I subtly suggested this to my wife, but she is rather vanilla, so we haven't tried this yet.  My fantasy is to be tied with my legs tightly together, my arms cuffed to my waist, and a training harness penis gag with external dildo is locked on my.  After I was well secured by my wife, she announces that I owe her at least five orgasms and immediately begins grinding herself on the dildo protruding from my face, all the while massaging me to the brink of orgasm.  She keeps grinding until her third orgasm subsides... all the while maintaining me on the edge of orgasm.  Her hand barely leaves my throbbing member as she dismounts my face and replaces her hand with the warmth of her tunnel.  With me in such an aroused state, it is only a few moments before my orgasm flows into her.  All of her edging makes for a most powerful orgasm that seems to drain my balls as what feels like a gallon of my cum fills her.  I soon find out just how much cum there was as my wife removes the gag from my face and moves pussy to take its place. As she lowers her pussy filled with my orgasm onto my mouth she reminds me that I still owe here two more orgasms.  I struggle to resist, as the erotic desire fades after having had an orgasm, but with how I am tied and how she is now pinning my to the bed, I have little choice but to lick as best I can, hoping to bring her to the remaining two orgasms as quick as possible.My feverish attempts to rush things are met with twisting, pulling, and slapping on my balls as my wife comments that this is to be done right, not rushed.  It should be noted here that my wife has always told me that she usually only orgasms with a cock buried inside her.  I try to thrust my tongue in and out of her as best I can... but it takes some time until I am able to bring her to the first of the two remaining orgasms.My tongue is aching from my efforts just bringing her to that point.  My mouth is filled with the taste of my own orgasm mixed with her love juices.  Out of amazement, I find myself becoming aroused again.  In what I think may be an act of mercy, my wife moves her body back down to engulf my penis and she starts riding me for all she is worth.  After a short time I send what is left in my balls into her as we both reach a mutual orgasm.I smile contently, relieved that her fifth orgasm has been reached, thinking that the ordeal is over.  My wife, however, has another idea.  As she dismounts me she covers my face again with her pussy and tells me that I need to clean up after myself.  For the second time that night, I lick my cum from her pussy...

ropee44
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by ropee44 »

What has worked well for me is being bound upside down, or semi-upside down.  If you've got a c-curve erection, like I have, then your cock is aimed pretty directly at your face.Or of course you can be jerked onto your food for a nice 'topping.'

farisde23462
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by farisde23462 »

My wife has the desire to feed me my own "cream pie" after sex.  She did it once.  I was bound tightly on my back, and she rode me until I came.  Then she sat on my face and ordered me to clean her out.  It was hot since the "forcing" is what makes me exicted.  I think she thought it scared me because she has not tried again.  I have tried to drop hints.  You're right though, after the orgasm, the desire leaves you because a couple times I have told myself I would surprise her by eating her after sex, but I can't bring myself to do it.

gwenduktv
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by gwenduktv »

My Mistress has quite enjoyed this thread, so for the last 3 days every meal has had the same ritual.I prepare both our meals as normal but I have to put mine into a dog bowl which goes on the floor by Her feet.I kneel by the side of the table whilst She eats her meal and may gets scraps or half chewed mouthfuls that She spits onto the floor, sometimes crushed under the soles of Her shoes or boots, which I happily lick clean.When She has finished and I have served Her coffee, I am instructed to raise my skirt, pull down my panties and as Mistress whips my cock, balls and hand I have to wank ensuring that all the mess ends up on my food. “Hands on your head” will be the command and my sore and softening cock will get a few extra lashes. Only after 2 or 3 minutes, when I have come down from the orgasm will my Mistress smile and say “enjoy your meal” I get down on all fours and tuck into my, now cold, meal topped with my warm cum.

garion3535
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by garion3535 »

A few times, (not enough for me though) when I am tied with my hands behind my back, and my legs tied cross, my wife will put nipple clamps on me and use her feet to try and get me off.  She will pull on the clips and using her sexy toes and feet, she gets me to cum all over her toes and my chest.  After, she will bring her toes up to my mouth over and over making me lick all of my cum up off of her toes until there is none left.  By the time she is done, and she takes her time, I am usually hard again from being forced to lick my cum off of her toes.  Yes I have a big foot fetish on top of all the other fetishes I have.  Then she will until me and I have to fuck her until I cum for the second time, this time in her.  Then I have to go down and lick her to orgasm, licking my cum again as it drips out of her.  No, I really do not enjoy tasting my own cum, but I do love being forced to do it. 

SirNige
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by SirNige »

Isn't this all absolutely wicked.....? As a switch I have to say the love/hate aspect of being forced to consume your own cum is something very special.The concept is a major turn-on up to a split second after orgasm and then, for me, I can't think of anything I want to do less, much to the entertainment of my switching partner who most likely had my cum going down her throat as she gagged on my cock the last time she was in sub mode.She often reminds me I'll be 'getting a taste' just as she takes me over the edge. This has a muti facetted effect, the reinforcing the helplessness and how much control my mistress has over me, the turn-on and simultaneous dread of what is about to happen knowing I can't hold out any longer etc, etc......Yes....I'm hanging out once again to be on the receiving end

onlydreams
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by onlydreams »

I don't know about being force fed but like farisde I've told myself I'd finish my wife off after sex if she hadn't gotten hers yet but always seem unable. I feel guilty and selfish if she doesn't orgasm but so far I've been unable to bring myself to do it. Usually I just make sure she cums first.

swans
Chair Bound

Unread post by swans »

I have been lucky enough to have been force fed cum from two guys whilst trapped inside a vac bed. A funnel was placed in the end of my breathing tube so that they could both deposit their hot creamy load as they came together....nice and very horny

someguy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by someguy »

Swans now that is the ulitimate "forced feeding". Love it.

Kara
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Kara »

I've personally had fantasies of my boyfriend* force feeding me his semen.  To me, it just seems like another very good control mechanism with an edge of embarrassment.* When I get a boyfriend, that is.