Let's steam off our dark side!

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

RE: Let's steam off our dark side!

Unread post by Ass_Whiplash »

[quote="Happy" When Tied] My ultimate fantasy is to be a fully trained and feminised maid. And I mean all the way, hormones, surgery and all.
My Master/Mistress would administer bondage 24/7, have me attend to guests at parties, and have me on call to be their pony boy/girl.[/quote]

Holy crap, it's like you read my mind!
Male slave in Victoria, BC - collared, in chastity, and married to my Magnificent Mistress.

louie
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by louie »

Hello everyone.  I am new to this and I hope I'am doing this right. My fantasie is, being tied up with a woman and we are being whipped,then taken out and tied on a tree. I would also like to try is being naked with my hands and feet tied to the bedposts,lying on my back being tickle by a woman with a feather louie2007-10-06 02:03:56

ryche72
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by ryche72 »

I would love to knocked my partner out, tying and gagging her while she is still unconscious, and let her wake up softly with me inside her...Do you think that she would like the situation ? Ahahah..I ment an anal situation...

a4x4z
Chair Bound

Unread post by a4x4z »

My fantasy, which wouldn't happen in RL because I'm not in the least bit bi- or homo-sexual, is to be tied naked on my back with rope and chains to a waist high table in a public place, so that I'm completely immobile and blindfolded, with my head hanging over one edge of the table and my legs and genitals over the other. Then passing couples come and use me, each using one end of me at the same time.

Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Ass_Whiplash »

With a fantasy like that, you've got to be at least a little bi.
Male slave in Victoria, BC - collared, in chastity, and married to my Magnificent Mistress.

BJCOOPRTV
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by BJCOOPRTV »

[quote="Hypercat"] What are your most purrverse or most frequent fantasies which MUST remain fantasies?
I mean something inapplicable in RL because illegal or immoral.
For example one dark fantasy of mine is to tie up, gag, undress and torment a etero girl, watching her blushing and moaning.[/quote]

2 things come to mind:
I'd love to mummify, tube, and stimulate a willing lady to keep her alive and either make her into a permanent "Greecian" column for a permanent part of a house remodel (twins would be fantastic; that way they'd wind up as two supports for an entrance) or a living outdoor sculpture of some type -- say a human-size plant or a permanent mermaid at the side of a pool. No one would realize there were living ladies struggling to orgasmic delight inside the column(s) or sculptures -- except for the lady (ladies) and myself;

The second idea is too dark to even post.

Converting a lady (or ladies) into Greecian columns or statues might be possible, though, so technically, that idea might not count....

- Babs (dressed permanently as a loving female Dominatrix)

OzoneRed
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by OzoneRed »

My Darkest Favorite fantasy: I'd like to have an armless-by-choice girlfriend. A lady who had her arms amputated right up to the shoulders. Like this: http://nobsxxxhost.com/members/cutoff/pics/anita.jpg. Not sure why the idea appeals to me, permanant bondage, maybe. (So many armless emoticons. Which one to choose?) My Favorite Dark fantasy: I wish I could have been a participant in the Naked in School Program. I would have been one of those kids who repeatedly disobeyed the program rules, so I could be punished by spending extra weeks in the program. Ok, it's not all that dark, but it must remain forever a fantasy: my school days, thankfully, are over. (So many naked emoticons. Which one to choose?)   

Sarius
Chair Bound

Unread post by Sarius »

Hmmm, mine is perfectly legal, and some parts have even happened once or twice, though not long term and not all at once:It's to be married to a very switchy, very bitchy/bratty girl, who I find physicaly beautiful (tall, short, fat, skinny, I don't mind... I don't have a type really but when I know, I KNOW...).  I tease her mercilessly, but keep her in chastity when she's not securely bound.  She's a screamer and explosively orgasmic (given the chance) and over the first months of us being toether I train her to cum on command.She's turned on more by humiliation than pain but likes both to some degree and I make a point of pushing her limits at every opportunity... making her cum on command in restaurents after 2 weeks with no orgasm and no warm up for example).However, we signed a contract on our wedding day ( she was, of course,  in the tightest of corsets, with the highest of heels and the most whorish of underwear with some nice jeweled nipple clamps and her chastity belt, which had not been removed for a full month save for cleaning prior to the big day!).  I promise for 1 week every 2 months, to lock myself in my own chastity belt and let her switch.  She first has to... persuade me... to tell her where I hid her keys, then she's free to play with me as she likes.  At the end of the week, she locks herself up again and we return to where we started... of course, she's also hidden the keys to MY chastity belt Hope you enjoy.P.S. Hypercat, you're one sick kitty!!... love your work xxx

Tyerrup
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Tyerrup »

I love this thread! My deepest darkest fantasy has got to be kidnapping beautiful women, both everyday ladies and famous ones.   I'd take them to my island resort that is actually it's own country, and there break their spirits and turn them into sex-starved submissive sluts.  I could go on and on about how they would be kept and treated.  Suffice it to say they wouldn't be "tortured" like you'd think of in the traditional sense, but they would be broken through rigorous physical activity, punishments and mind control.   They'd probably also be given plastic surgery as well as to be put on strict diets and exercise regimens.In the end, they would be healthier physically and incredibly sexy and 100% submissive.   Of course, there would have to be a select few females who were trained to be Mistresses.And there would also be a workshop on the island for the creation of any kinky device I could devise.And of course I'd be a billionaire from patenting various inventions and selling off the occasional slave.And naturally, I myself would have plastic surgery and a killer diet and exercise regimen to make me almost a "super-man" as far as sexual stamina was concerned.

BJCOOPRTV
Tightly Hogtied

Another desire would be to convert a live, intelligent, attractive, kinky lady into a life-size 100% living rubber kinky barbie-type sex doll but with realistic proportions and mind, spirit, and ability to move and communicate in tact.
BJCOOPRTV2007-11-22 22:17:30

wannabestuck
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by wannabestuck »

wow that would be lovely...shame i am not your type.

BJCOOPRTV
Tightly Hogtied

What does a brain transplant (my brain into Lindsey Lohan's body, and vice-versa, but with my 56 year old male body being put through a sex-change along with her brain being put into my body) count as?

- BabsBJCOOPRTV2007-11-25 19:35:28

Tyerrup
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Tyerrup »

[quote="BJCOOPRTV"]What does a brain transplant (my brain into Lindsey Lohan's body, and vice-versa, but with my 56 year old male body being put through a sex-change along with her brain being put into my body) count as?- Babs[/quote]Hmmmm, a fantasy?  :)

BJCOOPRTV
Tightly Hogtied

[quote="Tyerrup"]
[quote="BJCOOPRTV"]What does a brain transplant (my brain into Lindsey Lohan's body, and vice-versa, but with my 56 year old male body being put through a sex-change along with her brain being put into my body) count as?

- Babs

[/quote]Hmmmm, a fantasy?  :)[/quote]

RATS! Was hoping for more than just "...a fantasy....)!!!
-Babs

tiedtite
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by tiedtite »

i have two fantasies that I would like to endure. i'll post them separately.This one goes back to my childhood when i first discovered the pleasures of bondage. fairly simple, really. I would be  bound to a 4x4 post. Arms pulled behind and tied at wrist, elbow and upper arms. my legs are separated and bound to each side of the post. i am forced to remain on tiptoe, with feet bound to the post as well.The bondage continues with cinches to the pole every 6 inches or so running from my ankles all the way to and including my neck and forehead. Each cinch is pulled very tight, and completed between pole and body to ensure the utmost in tighness. A huge butt plug is installed. my balls are tied and weighted. my cock is tightly bound with thin cord, first at it's base and then again at it's head. It is then pulled down and bound to my ball sack.i am gagged with a large penis gag, my ears have been plugged and i wear a leather discipline helmet which is laced tightly in place.Dental rubber bands have been installed on my nipples and weights attached to these.i stand crushed against the post, un-seeing, un-hearing and totally motionless as others randomly pinch, slap, flog and/or whip my defenceless body.

tiedtite
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by tiedtite »

This fantasy is inspired by an actual event at a bdsm party. my fate is to be captured and used by those in attendance. This takes place on a ranch where there is plenty of room available. i am told that i will be allowed to 'escape' and will have a two minute head start. i am naked except for running shoes.i take off running and head for an area where there are many trees, hoping i can find a hiding place, but find out that the area is really fairly clear and there is no place to hide. i continue running but before long i hear them behind me and off to one side.There are many people in pursuit- both men and women. i run but they close in on me. Eventually i am surrounded, and then captured. my arms and wrists are bound tightly behind me. my ankles are tied with a 9" rope hobble, preventing any escape. a huge ball gag is crammed in my mouth and buckled behind. my cock and balls are tied and a lead attached to them. i am forced to walk back to the ranch house while being whipped with switches. Back at the ranch, i am forced to lie face down on the ground. A long steel pole is situated on my back and they begin binding me to it, with cross pieces used at my upper back and just below my butt. The bondage is incredibly tight! But the worst is yet to come. i am lifted and carried to a spit over a campfire! They place me there and i immediately feel the heat. They turn me to keep me from searing in the heat. It is very hot but tolerable.

Housebound
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Housebound »

''Chestnuts roasting by an open fire... ''     

Couldn't resist, it's nearly Christmas (or whatever you choose to call it)
Struggle and Submit

wettoy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by wettoy »

My all time darkest fantasy is to be stood up and bound open and spread to be toyed with and in the meantime my Sir periodically takes his pleasures as he prepares the room. I am gagged so I cannot refuse his actions or desires. He completely removes everything from the room except for the bed. there are hardwood floors, white sheets, no curtains. He removes the gag to replace it with a large ring gag and then leaves me while he retrieves the last items. He soon arrives with a few large buckets, they are metal and he tells me that he has warmed the contents for my pleasure. He removes my bonds and then secures my arms behind me and leads me to his bed. He takes one bucket and opens the lid and I see it is red. He looks upon me to wait for my pleas.....he says...speak pet, ask me what you need. "is it paint? he says no pet, it is your lust. He gracefully dribbles it across the white linens in front me. then he comes around behind me and takes a cloth and dips it in another bucket and begins to saturate my body with it, then he pushes me forward and as i fall onto the soaked sheets he spreads my legs and takes me from behind. as he uses my bound arms for deep thrusts, I try to cry out in pleasure but find myself struggling in the sheets......He pulls away from me and ties my wrists to the bed and lays me on my back. he takes the remaining full containers and pours the contents all over me, then he strips and aproaches the bed while his hands glide over the warm blood on my thighs, taking pleasure from my warm wet flesh.  he then begins to kiss me and i beg for him to take my body for his pleasure.... By the first orgasm my bonds are released and the pleasure is ours in depths of flesh, lust and blood. The fruits of life itself.

boundecstasy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by boundecstasy »

[quote="Hypercat"]However, I have nothing against a male fucking another male, but I find more amusing seeing a female fucking a male with a strap on.Maybe I could even enjoy fucking a man with a strap on by myself, as long as he's etero and unwilling    [/quote]  Its not all bad, My wife has a vibrating double ended strap on.I love it, but some how i couldn;t bring myself to actually "taking it" by another man

boundecstasy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by boundecstasy »

wannabestuck > Thats an amazing fantasy and just reading it got me incredibly turned on.  I have so many fantasy's, i should condense them into one and post it here... i shall report back soon...boundecstasy2007-12-31 10:32:01