Let's steam off our dark side!

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
wannabestuck
Tightly Hogtied

RE: Let's steam off our dark side!

Unread post by wannabestuck »

i don't think there is anyone here who would mind you elaborating or making a story out of your fantasies.  one thing i have learned on these boards is there is always going to be a fan of your idea...if not more.

Seekerofserenity
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Seekerofserenity »

I've actually written a few of my fantasies in the form of fictional stories. . . My favorite fantasy is to be kidnapped, and held against my will until the end of my days. It's a sort of sappy fantasy, because I would want to fall in love with my captor and eventually never want to leave, even if I had a choice. But I would want to be treated as a pet more than a toy. Or maybe both. I'm not sure!  My boyfriend has often said to me that if we ever had an economic crisis that sent the USA into complete chaos, he would capture other girls and start a slave trade. Sounds like a plan to me! . . .As long as I still get plenty of attention

dale232
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by dale232 »

OK, let me give this a try.  One of my fantasies is similar to that of Seekerofserenity.  To be kidnapped, bound and taken forcibly by the woman. And no, unlike Seekerofserenity, I wouldn't be surrendering. I'd be fighting to regain control. But in spite of the woman being considerably smaller than me (that's part of the fantasy, in fact), she has the toys and the know-how to thwart my every attempt at freedom. Why a small woman? It adds to the humiliation factor of being unable to gain my freedom. In the real world I make no such qualifications, but we're talking fantasy here. As for the toys, the first necessary item I figure is a heavy leather hood with no eye or mouth openings and lockable straps.  It's an item she would lock on my head before changing my bondage.  The removal of my sense of sight (and hearing if she uses earplugs) makes any change of bondage that follows a simpler procedure for her. And any escape attempt harder and riskier for me. And of course, the fantasy requires that I always be in bondage of one kind or another.   As for how I would be used, at least one idea you may have already seen me put forward, on this and a couple of other topics.  Specifically the dog scenerio, with my limbs bound against themselves so I have to get around on elbows and knees.  I visualize regular games of fetch in the back yard, where my captor sits in a lounge and throws the ball across the yard for me to fetch in my mouth, punishment or reward determined by how quickly I fetch the ball and return it to her.  A remote controlled shock collar or a large (and angry) real life dog like a rottweiller would be used as additional motivation.   Another use would be as a piece of art when she entertains friends.   One version would be a pvc (or metal tube) frame with straps running from the four corners to my wrist and ankle cuffs, forcing me into a spreadeagle within that frame, which is the framework for a vacbed.  Once enclosed in the black rubber and the the air has been vaccumed out, the assembly would be hoisted up on the wall like a framed 3-dimensional picture.  The reason for being strapped spreadeagle within the vacbed frame is that once the frame is raised to the vertical, I don't think the vaccum would be enough to keep me stationary in the frame.  The black latex would seal me off from the outside world so that I wouldn't know who was there.  Perhaps one of the guests might be a friend from my former life before I was kidnapped, someone who would help me get free if he/she knew I was the "work of art" on the wall AND an unwilling one at that.  With earplugs (and the sound of the vaccum) I might not know if there was anyone in the room at all (unless someone decided to poke me to see if I was real).   An alternate work of art would be as a piece of sculpture.  In that version, I'm enclosed from head to toe in a black latex bodysuit  and then bound against a brass pole running up through the center of a large endtable at the end of her couch.  The brass pole serves a dual purpose.  At the top of it is a swing arm with a lamp at the end of it.  The pole has an additional attachment, a circular clamp that can be put around the pole, adjusted to the proper height and tightened.  Attached to that clamp is a larger circular clamp that fits around my neck once my ankles are crossed and secured on the other side of the pole and my wrists are secured to them in a hogtie.  So I'm hogtied on the table with the pole (and the neck clamp) keeping me in a kneeling, but upright position.  One part of both the vacbed wall art and the lamp sculpture that I'm debating about is whether there is an opening that my cock is squeezed thru for the guests to use (or abuse) or whether my captor encloses all of me in the rubber.  Sort of a look but don't touch policy concerning her art (posession).  And a flip side of both these art ideas is if my captor is positive none of her guests will recognize me or come to my aid.  In that case, the latex on the vacbed is clear and I'm naked in it.  If bound to the light pole, I'm naked except for a black rubber hood to take away my senses. Sometimes my captor entertains around the backyard pool, at which time I would be bound in a rubber body bag that is inflated to serve as a float.  The only openings is for an air tube that sticks up from the bag (the other end is secured into my mouth) and an opening that my cock is squeezed thru (tight enough around my cock that it keeps air from escaping from the bag.  I'm thinking this might need to be a double walled bag, with me secured in the inner bag and the air pumped into the area between the inner and outer bags.  But that's the thing about fantasies, you can play with ideas that might or might not work in real life. At bedtime, I'm bound spreadeagle or wrists to thighs and ankles spread and bound to the footboard.  A hood is used once again to cut off the senses, but instead of earplugs, I visualize small wireless receivers with a message played into them in a loop.  My captor's seductive voice softly telling me "You are weak and need a mistress to care for you.  You love your mistress.  You worship your mistress.  She is everything to you."  The recording runs all night long.   Verbal hypnotism?  An attempt to turn my mind to putty?  Alternately, the recording could be something incredibly erotic designed to keep me aroused.   Damn!  Here I go, getting long winded in spite of my best efforts.  I cut out the details of the kidnapping and the dialogue she uses in taking control and all kinds of other details that practically made it a story.   And then I turn around and let my imagination run wild about how she would use my body.  I think I better call it a night before I come up with more ideas.    

tiedtite
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by tiedtite »

Wow, a great fantasy, well thought out and well written. And of course your ideas are exciting. While i am more into pure rope and leather bondage your concepts are thought-provoking. Thanks for sharing and i hope you find that person (as i have) to make those fantasies come to life.

wannabestuck
Tightly Hogtied

Hey Dale, did you happen to read the 3 part story "The Last of Tony" on gromet's bondage section...i think that would be right up your alley!

Trekkie
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Trekkie »

I've posted two. They're long, so I've put them in the story discussion forum. And I've "fleshed them out" a lot, to make them more story-like. But yeah, they're my fantasies.

I don't know if they're extreme enough to qualify as "they must remain fantasies". As I mention in the discussion of the second one, it's really dangerous, but I could see myself consenting to it in reality. Once. With a lot of careful planning. (Which, since I'm writing the "part" of both the domme and the sub, I've done. :) )

I wrote them because of this thread. Just thought they were too long to post here.

The second: Breath. Control.

Not as dangerous/extreme: Proper Security

Trekkie
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Trekkie »

Another fantasy. One that I really haven't fleshed out enough to call a story (and I suspect I never will, since I want things to be variable.)

And yeah, I wouldn't consider it "too extreme for RL", either. Although I suspect my opinion of "I'd be willing to do this in RL" may be more extreme than others.

-----

I go to a domme, for an extended (overnight or longer) session.

As allowed in my "scene limits" with the domme, the domme bundles me up into "traveling restraints", and takes me somewhere else. Maybe I'm in a straitjacket and hobbles. Maybe I'm in a sleep sack, and I'm carried. I may be taken in a car, or in the trunk of a car, or in a truck. Maybe in the back of a limo. (The limo driver's been told in advance about what's going on.)

I may be blindfolded or otherwise unable to see. Or maybe I'm allowed to look out through the tinted windows of the limo, at all of the other cars on the road, unaware that there's a kidnap victim sharing the road with them.

But, either before the trip or during it, I'm fully blindfolded and gagged.

Eventually we stop, I don't know where, and I'm unloaded. Maybe there's a leash attached to my pierced nipples, and I'm tugged forward into some place. I hear lots of people. I'm lead through a room or two, then told to stand.

My domme begins to speak, loudly. (I know she's speaking loudly, because otherwise I wouldn't be able to hear her.)

She explains that I am being "loaned" to the party tonight. That I've agreed to this, and that there are only a few rules.

Anybody who wants to, tonight, can use me for whatever scene they want. If they want the advice of my domme, they can ask. But my domme isn't required to supervise. The only rules are:

I must be restrained, beyond any possibility of escape, for the entire evening. They can change my restraints to whatever they want, but they must get me from whatever I'm wearing now, to whatever position they want, without allowing me any chance to escape in between. The restraints don't have to be elaborate or over the top, but they do have to be inescapable.

Any person who permits me to escape (which is defined as "allowing me to reach the parking lot or a phone"), volunteers himself to be a "party favor", subject to the same (lack of) rules that I'm subject to.

And, no one is permitted to remove my blindfold. I am not permitted to see either the room, or any of the people at the party. If someone wants to do something that requires removing my blindfold, then my domme will take me into a small room (say, the bathroom), and she will change the blindfold, so that she's the only person I see.

The idea is that, when this party's over, I will have no idea where I've been, nor of who might have chosen to do what to me.

-----

Now, this sounds like a real over-the-top fantasy. Something with "no rules at all". But there really are rules.

For example, every BDSM club I've been to has a "no sex" rule. They've all had "no penetration" rules. (Although I understand that some don't have that rule. I just haven't been to them.) And, nobody's going to do anything that's way over the line, because there are too many witnesses around.

But, although there are limits in this scene, I don't know where they are.

There's also a safety net. Although the rules, as stated, don't prohibit some domme wannabe who's never used a crop before from deciding that now's her chance to go straight from "never used one before" to "I want to use a bullwhip", neither my domme nor the other club members will allow it.

But, there's no rule that says that somebody can't convince me that they've never done this before, and that nobody's looking.

Curiously, when I fantasize about this scene, what I imagine isn't the biggest, most intense, hardest, most painful torture ever experienced. What I imagine are the scenes between the torments.

I imagine myself sitting in a chair, "lightly restrained". (Lightly restrained may be a matter of opinion. It might just be cuffs on wrists and ankles. It's possible that I'm not even attached to the chair, but that I'm free to stand up (and try to wander blindly around the room.) Or I may be in a straitjacket or an armbinder. I'm trying to rest up, knowing that someone may come along and tug on my leash at any moment, or I may sit here for an hour or two. I've been trying to decide whether I want somebody to come along, or do I want them to ignore me. Occasionally I struggle to shift position a bit, to try to ease cramping.

A woman comes along and begins talking to me. Maybe she begins asking me questions about myself. Or maybe I'm gagged, and she simply talks to me, or asks me "yes/no" questions. I have no idea who she is, or whether this is the beginning of another scene, or is she simply trying to figure out exactly how weird I am. I imagine that she's young, and gorgeous.

dale232
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by dale232 »

Trekkie, I like the scenerio.  That's where I would go for the locking leather hood over the blindfold.  That way, you're not only robbed of your senses, but given a limited degree of anonymity from the people in the room (unless someone in the room knows you AND you have a clearly identifiable physical feature, like a unique tattoo).   Someone could be sitting next to your naked body who has contact with you on a daily basis, but in the absence of a unique physical feature, the hood keeps your identity from them.  With the hood locked on, you can't back out without the aid of your Mistress, who has the keys.  And with it locked on, you could be completely free of any other bondage and able to wander around the place, yet your senses are still imprisoned within that hood, making escape all but impossible.   Which way to the door to escape?  And if by luck you find the door, where do you go from there?  dale2322008-09-30 17:54:36

Trekkie
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Trekkie »

Yeah, I've thought about it (a lot), how a hood, all by itself, is a pretty effective bondage.

And I own several Mr. S hoods that lace on, then a zipper covers the laces, than a collar locks on and locks the zipper closed. (Yummy.)

(I don't know if, in reality, the thing can be worn that long, or if it's safe to wear during strenuous activities. But heck, this is fantasy.)

distant_fences
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by distant_fences »

I am invited to a party.  Although everyone is dressed in formal attire, I and a young girl  are dressed very casually.  We are give wine to drink.  There is something in the wine but it is too late before I lose consciousness.  When I awake, I find myself suspended over a tall post which is placed across from the  girl who is likewise suspened by her wrists.  We are slighly impaled on these posts.  The posts are sharply tapered and generously lubricated.  Our ankles are restrained so that we can not rise up off the posts.    Every few minutes. someone comes and lowers us the slightest bit.  With each lowering, we are impaled deeper and the post penetrates further into our bodies.  This continues for hours.  The pain becomes unberable as the posts slip deeper and deeper into us.  The other quests are excited by our torment.  We moan and plead for release.  I feel blood running down my legs and see blood running down her legs.  I pass out.

Blue Aurora
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Blue Aurora »

Well i guess my favorite fantasy would be tying a woman down to a table, hands over her head tied down at one end, legs in a spread eagle tied to the other. There would also be straps over the knees and elbows with one strp under the breasts and one just above the breasts.  This girl has been kidknapped and wakes up like described above and starts trying to squirm, but of course she cant move, Then i fold her panties and put them into her mouth followed by a red ball gag (no idea why i like the red one but i do!) Then i start, i will tickle her a little first on the feet and moving upwards, maybe then a pin wheel and some nipple clamps. By this point she will be sqirming like crazy and stuggling to get free as well as making lots of moaning sounds with pleas to get free. Now though i will use the whips and bamboo sticks on her and watch her sqirm even more! When i get bored of this out comes the electric shock device that looks like a small cattle prod, i will show this to her and see the dear in her eyes before i start using it on random parts of the body.  Once i am fed up of torturing her i will satisfy myself by having sex with her, still tied up as sated before and when finished i will put a hood over her head with soem ear plugs to leave her for the night with sensory deprovation untill it all begins again in the morning! I may tell you more later :D

redheadexwife
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by redheadexwife »

Well, I have a very good looking boss. He is a straight arrow, married, doesn't drink, doesn't smoke loves his wife.  He is a nice guy.  Under stress like most bosses, but a nice guy.   One day I leave my laptop on, and at work.  I go some for the weekend, forgetting about my secret live as a bisexual submissive.  All my bookmarks and e-mail accounts open.When I come back Monday morning he bring me in his office and closes the door.  He tells me that I can help him close a multimillion dollar sale, if I will just make a personal presentation to a new client and his wife.He tells me that they are a hard Master and Mistress in search of a bisexual slave.  They want complete ownership of a slave when they come to California.  It would involve living with them 24/7, waiting on them hand and foot, house care, sexual service, and by the way, they would like to video tape and photograph the relationship.  My boss told me he could not guarantee that the photos for videos would not wind up on the net.He also said that I would be paid for each sex act, so I would also be a prostitute.I trembled, I knew he had read everything on my computer.  I asked when would I start.  He told me to strip nude and put on a sub collar.  That the couple was in the Conference Room next door.  My clothes hit the floor as fast as I could get them off.  He put a blind fold on me, and bend me over his desk.   My hands were cuffed behind my back.I could hear the door open, then close.  My pantyhose were stuffed in my mouth.Two pairs of hands gently played with my butt and my sex, slowly bringing to orgasm.But just seconds before I was about to cum, they stopped,  I moaned, begging, pleading...but then felt the STING of Riding Crop expertly striking my bare ass.I came instantly.I heard a female voice say, "We'll buy her." Bring the fax us the contracts..I knew I was going to like my new job.

Leglover7777
Chair Bound

Unread post by Leglover7777 »

I was introduced to the world of cyber 10 years ago.  I met a sub online who showed me the fun of snuff games.  My fantasy is to be captured by a cruel dominant woman and interrogated as a suspected spy.  Bound naked in a chair, hogtied, suspended and tortured for a confession.  With whipping, electric shock, head dunking underwater, burning, severe cock and ball torture, pissed on and suffication.  She promises me the torture will stop when I sign a full confession letter.  After many hours of suffering I confess and she has me sign.  Once signed she laughs and tells me she cannot let a spy free without first licking her pussy to many orgams.  After she forces my head into her pussy and I please her I am then told I will be executed.  I am hogtied and a plastic bag is duct taped to my head as she gets a video camera to film my final moments.  I am surrounded by mirrors so I can see as the bag fills with a fog from my breathing.  Slowly the air gets thin and my head spins as I struggle violently and beg for mercy.  No mercy is given as I fade away into death. 

wannabestuck
Tightly Hogtied

i really love your idea/story redheadexwife!!

redheadexwife
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by redheadexwife »

Thanks wannabestuck, I have had men offer me money for sex a few times in my life.  Out of the blue, at odd places.  Of course I was always deeply offended.But secretly I always wondered what it would be like to trade sex for A LOT of money.  But I am a good and very proper woman.So but if I was a slave, property, I guess all the reservations and cultural expectations would be removed.  Its funny, I do like my current boss.  He is a real sweetheart.  He never hits or even jokes about sexual things with his female employees.   The women in the office have seen his wife and he is MUCH prettier than she is. LOLBut if he told me that sleeping with a potential customer would help him close a sale, I swear I would do it.All that said, it is really nice to see a  man be happy with his wife AND marriage.  It gives me hope that I may find a husband like him someday.  Oh who am I kidding...grin....

Jerry
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Jerry »

Purely Fantasy:To own a very large estate, to populate it with a like minded BDSM crowd, and staff it with slaves.  The slaves would have an implant, similar to a pace maker, that would disable them if they tried to leave.  It would also send a pickup signal to the grounds keeper to collect the missing slave for further training.  The slaves have all been hand picked, taken against their will, and trained.  They would be obligated to first; perform their daily assignments and second; please the residents as requested.  Failure to perform all their duties or reasonable requests from residents results in severe penalties.   There are a few rules for the residents as well, the penalty for not following these is conversion to slave status.   My role; benevilent dictator, king for life?  Ring master of the circus?  OR slip into my alter ego and spend time as a slave.  Such is the mind of a switch.
OMG Made it to the new Forum

dralex789
Chair Bound

Unread post by dralex789 »

redheadexwife, yeah its a touchy subject I can imagine (not a prostitute myself or ever have been offered money for sex I wouldnt truly know) but I would think some of the people who do make that choice might do it just for that sensation, at least once or twice. If this topic shows anything It would be that anything and everything is wanted by someone.

As for my fantasy I always wanted to be laminated. Like id cards and stuff like that in clear plastic a couple mm thick. . completely, including mouth and nose (impossible just for that) Then used as a slave or a show piece or whatever. I think thats why I like mummification and plastic wrap (originally) Now my tastes have matured a little and i just want more bondage! bring it.

Gomezadams
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Let's steam off our dark side!

Unread post by Gomezadams »

I think about things like this often. I search for sadistic women who have a very dark side to their desires and want to allow them to experiment on me. I don't care if it's out of anger, stress or just a curiosity about how my body will react to whatever pain they wish to inflict. I have absolutely no choice in what she does to me and I cannot stop her unless my life is in danger. The second one might not be as dark but I have always wanted to be chained, blindfolded, with my mouth kept open with locking ring gag, in a women's public restroom at a club so that the ladies can use me as a urinal all night. Women waiting in line to pee in my mouth for hours would be amazing.