Let's steam off our dark side!

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Hypercat
Forever Mummified

RE: Let's steam off our dark side!

Unread post by Hypercat »

What are your most purrverse or most frequent fantasies which MUST remain fantasies? I mean something inapplicable in RL because illegal or immoral.For example one dark fantasy of mine is to tie up, gag, undress and torment a etero girl, watching her blushing and moaning.Hypercat2007-02-11 10:13:09
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

cagedsgt
Strict Strappado

Unread post by cagedsgt »

One that I have had for a long time is to have a total pony girl. One that never again steps back from that of being a pony girl. A few years ago we did this as close as we will ever maintain and that was for 10 days of a 2 week vacation. And Ithink in many ways this actually developed the desire and fantasy even more. cagedsgt

Bind Me Please
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Bind Me Please »

my fantasy. Well there's quite a few...My biggest fantasy is basically the same as Cagedsgt.My next biggest fantasy is to be turned into a bound puppy for life, being bound on all fours for the rest of my life and living that life.Another fantasy I have is to be bound in a coffin and and fed through tubes and my excretions taken care of by tubes and not able to get out of that.

Darqside
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Darqside »

Somebody mention my name? But seriously, mine is to find a way to genetically/surgically alter a woman so that she permenantly has to talk out of her vagina, moving rubber lips and everything.
My big list of kinks (from top to bottom):
Long Rubber Hair, Rubber Skin, Posture Collar, Inflateable Breasts, Thick Rubber Corset, Hobble Corset Dress, Inflateable Butt, Rubber Pussy Fetish, Molded Ballet Boot Ultra High Heels

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

Anything related to live burial and live entombment (wrapping a woman up, placing her in a coffin while squirming in her wrappings, then burying her alive or sealing the coffin permenently in an underground tomb).  While I may be incredibly aroused at these type of stories and fantasies, it's obvious that they have to remain fantasies.

Subspace
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Subspace »

yeah the buried alive fantasy does it for me.(I'm the one buried!!) I've had that fantasy since childhood and I'm no closer to understanding why I fantasize about it.LOL     

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

Ah, I too have the fantasy that i'm the one buried sometimes. One theory I have about why some people fantasize about burial is that it may be related to the womb.  You're in a small, dark, warm, and confined space within a large entity (the earth).  You can move a little bit (wiggling and squirming), but overall you can't go anywhere and are trapped.  Maybe it's the feeling of wanting to be surrounded and protected at the cost of personal movement.

fauxriadne
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by fauxriadne »

I dream of giving a remote control to my girlfriend that lets her seal my mouth up like this when I don't expect it http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/8092 ... w4.jpgAlso like Hypercat I fantasize about kissing a straight girl's gagged mouth while she struggles not to enjoy herself... fauxriadne2007-02-11 05:19:07

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Is that all? Isn't there anymore insane thing YOU THINK you would like to perform on other people or to being performed on you?     Hypercat2007-02-12 14:27:37

metalprincess
Strict Strappado

Unread post by metalprincess »

my darkest fantasy would be boxed in a metal coffin that has interior metal cuffs and ankle cuffs spread eagle . The lid closed with breather tubes. then I am placed under the bed till the morning to resume my daily life.

drock123
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by drock123 »

I would like to be wired with a series of electrical wires running to all of my muscles as well as other ares so I could be controled by a remote control. played with like a toy and then shrink wrapped back in my plastic pouch at night and hung on the wall for the next customer to play with

splinted
Chair Bound

Unread post by splinted »

mines very simple really, i would love to be permenantly casted in fibreglass from the top of my head down to my waist with my arms crossed behind my back and then just keep as a sex toy to be played with whenever my mistress felt like it. my legs would be casted individualy and my eyes left clear so that i could roam around (with diffeculty) at parties for guests to enjoy and use whenever they felt the urge. sorry about the spelling. at night i would be allowed to sleep in the same bed as my mistress so that at least i would be next to the one i love. i think that the frustration and restriction would drive me insane.

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Well: this is a fantasy I have since much time:Most of the sexual problems in our era are determinated by the fact do exist two genders. Despite evulution and civilization men and women remain still stranger, alien creatures to each others. Even in the best cases they can't fully understand each other as they would do.The only solution is to fuse genders!With the creation of the cromosom Z humans of future will have got both penis and vagina, both muscles and curves. People will not bound since birth by their gender, or blinded by the need of showing it off, expecially during puberty. Relationship will be much improved.This would be my purrrrrfect world *She says embracing the planet earth*

badazzfireman
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by badazzfireman »

Let me chime in with my fantasy... I would love to find a Domme to submit to.. I've always wanted to be put into a leather sleepsack, hooded, and gagged, and kept in sevitude to her for the rest of my life. (long siiiiiiiiiggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh) I guess we can dream can't we, lol

penny
Chair Bound

Unread post by penny »

My fantasy is to be put into a white wedding hobble dress, penis gag, armbinders and a lesh to take me to be married.

Bind Me Please
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Bind Me Please »

I have too many fantasies to post (and I don't want to flood this thread) so I'll just pick another favorite fantasy of mine:I've always wanted to live like a human pony, to feel the bit between my teeth and have my hands bound so I cannot use them. To feel the extra weight of my shoed hoofs. To know that it is my life to live that way... *shudders* that'd be amazing, even if I only lived like that for a few days it'd be better than not ever feeling that.

Ranai Pahav
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Ranai Pahav »

My main fantasy turn-on is power difference.So any situation that creates an inequality of power, the more extreme the better, is likely to make me happy. This works very well in plots with institutionalised, nonconsensual slavery. (I like stories about voluntary, consensual, private D/s too, but that's not the topic here.)In the real world, my support goes to those organisations that work against open or veiled institutionalised, nonconsensual slavery. In fantasy, no real person's human rights are being trampled on, so our dark side can revel.Whether the setting is historical (Ancient Greece for example), or science fiction, or a fictional microcosm in our contemporary world, I like them all. Give me a story of a reasonably attractive, enslaved man - or several!  :) - and put him through creative situations that show his powerlessness towards the person that owns him, and I'm a happy camper.Ranai Pahav2007-11-20 17:29:50

Melody
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Melody »

I'd have to say mine is similar to a couple mentioned already. I'm kidnapped, tortured, then hypnotized to believe I am a dog. I'm bound so my hands are useless, and i'm forced to walk on my knees and 'paws'. Then just breed for 'puppies' and milk. Ok im odd LOL

kittin
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by kittin »

[quote="Hypercat"]What are your most purrverse or most frequent fantasies which MUST remain fantasies? I mean something inapplicable in RL because illegal or immoral.[/quote]  Ummm, illegal or immoral might not slow me down as much as impractical. But I've had some interesting thoughts about being in a smallish space capsule, floating around in zero-gravity, hands cuffed in back in a hogtie, and finding out there's no key aboard. Oh those practical jokers back at mission control! Hey, whadaya mean it's a mission to Pluto! Another possibility: you know that water wheel torture/drowning scene in the Geena Davis movie The Long Kiss Goodnight? I betcha I could get tied up better than that so I couldn't get loose. And then it begins. long and slow and tormentingly...and continues, on and on.       

thetowel
Strict Strappado

Unread post by thetowel »

[quote="Melody"]I'd have to say mine is similar to a couple mentioned already. I'm kidnapped, tortured, then hypnotized to believe I am a dog. I'm bound so my hands are useless, and i'm forced to walk on my knees and 'paws'. Then just breed for 'puppies' and milk. Ok im odd LOL [/quote]  Sounds good to me, nothing odd at all. Except the breeding bit, that may be classed as a bit strange btw, Thought I would add mine as wellsimply put, captured, enslaved, packaged and/or buriedthetowel2007-03-04 16:26:01