About gags

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
jgrezhoski
Unfettered Newbie

RE: About gags

Unread post by jgrezhoski »

Not too many just one at at time, for hours to silence you!  Positive think i must say!  i love the worn panites! J

jgrezhoski
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by jgrezhoski »

Looks very sexy!

Durtyoleman
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Durtyoleman »

The only problem with a gag is the ensuing silence...hmmm ... o.k. so there are no problems with gags. lol.  I have experimented with various simple gags over the years but have yet to try the more complex ones. However  after reading of some of the favorites on here my pet may be in for a new surprise when next we get together.

kittin
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by kittin »

[quote="Hypercat"]Faux, tell me, if tecnologie or magic made it possible, and reversible, would you like to experiment this type of gag?  http://img480.imageshack.us/img480/4021/felicia4iw.jpg I'm often wondering how would feel having my mouth sealed by my own skin.[/quote]  Maybe try superglue, followed by an application of shoe goo? 

kittin
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by kittin »

[quote="Hypercat"]Do you like being gagged and unable to ungag yourself by yourself even if you are not fully restrained?[/quote]  Gagged, with hands cuffed behind my back, or attached to something real solid, like bedposts or pillory.  A ballgag is quick and quite effective, and the ones that pull through a roller and then fasten with Velcro can be pulled quite tight. Even better is when after the shoulder muscles give out and cramp up all to hell, and you finally get uncuffed and think it's almost over, but then get the cuffs reattached in a new position, and can't even beg or earn your way out of it. But you can cry if it helps. At least sob a little, it's not like you're going to bother anyone with it.

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

[quote="kittin"][quote="Hypercat"] Faux, tell me, if tecnologie or magic made it possible, and reversible, would you like to experiment this type of gag?  http://img480.imageshack.us/img480/4021/felicia4iw.jpg I'm often wondering how would feel having my mouth sealed by my own skin.[/quote]  Maybe try superglue, followed by an application of shoe goo? [/quote]Maybe yes!But... I understand the glue. But why the shoe goo?
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

sutecnil
Unfettered Newbie

Re: RE: About gags

Unread post by sutecnil »

Traveller wrote: 11 Dec 2005, 17:03 Gags... Hmmm... I like the look of clear tape sealing a damsel's
lips. Pump gags, rubber ballgags, duct tape and black bondage
tape are nice as well. Also to gag the damsel in question with
her own stockings might create a nice image.

BTW, nice photos SubSlut1965. Thanks for sharing them. Nice
drooling.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Re: About gags

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

Ballgags are the most fun to look at, especially on a pretty girl wearing red lipstick. They're fun to wear, too. Penis gags are fun. cloth stuffing held in with tape seems to be the best for silencing. My favorite ballgag, now long gone, was the old Nerf baseball. Sliced a hole in it and threaded a leather strap with locking buckle through it. It was the same size as a baseball but fairly soft so it would squish down and not force my jaws too far apart. It really filled my mouth nicely. I had it locked in for 6 or 7 hours once. Wore it 2 to 3 hours plenty of times. Wish I could find something like that again.

chattyandgagged3
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by chattyandgagged3 »

for now, my dom gags me in wrap gag... But when she wants to tie me up really long without having to change my gag all the time, she uses a 1.5 inch, hard plastic gag ball, with holes in the ball that allow breathing.

With this the drooling effect is elevated but it also allows more security.

Now, as I have a very big mouth she would like to vary the gags, we plan to buy a 2" sillicone ball gag, other big ball gags (2.15" and 2.5"), a harness ball gag with interchangeable balls of 1.85" and 2.15" and a gag with chin strap of about 2", all with different colors of balls (she loves it).

The goal is to vary, from wrap gag to ball gag and vice versa, and vary the level of efficiency and restriction as well. I like ball gag it is a beautiful object, elegant, with strong symbol, effective if it is well maintained and, if it does not prevent to emit clear sounds, is humiliating because it makes drool.

Afterwards, I have to say that our favorite gag is really the wrap gag...I could talk about it for hours , say how much I like it when she takes the care to put a big sponge in my mouth , or several socks, or a tennis ball ,that it completes this with many turns of microfoam tape around the face, before covering everything with a generous amount of duct tape or yellow, red, blue electrical tape.

Often she sticks the duct directly on the skin, she does between 8 and 15 lap of tape (before using it to tie my hands in the adhesive).

Then she likes to complete the gag, to pass perpendicularly the tap under my chin, to go up against my cheeks, to pass the adhesive over my hair before going down to the chin via my other cheek, to do like this 5 or 6 turns, before creating a last safety,like huge harness, by doing duct tap tricks around my forehead and the back of my head.

she also loves all forms of adhesives, we test everything from small rolls of electrical tape to huge rolls of reinforced adhesives, including repair tape for boat sails,all forms of medical duct tape, vinyl tape, everything microfoam and self-adhesive...

in the first place, what we like about it is that it is really the most effective and binding gag;no gag is completely effective, fortunately, but my dom likes that I lay her in peace and limit to the maximum the sounds of my mouth and the wrap gag really attenuates the sound, so much so that if I laugh or if I scream, we hear almost nothing.

Then there is the feeling of total stress, of tension that increases more it adds turns, the noise of the tape that takes place, the fact that it is almost impossible to remove .

It’s solid it’s cheap, it’s powerful, it comes off easily, my dom likes to pull the tape hard when she takes it off so that I feel the burning sensation... For her, there is zero constraint and that joy to use the duct tape and for me a lot of humiliation.

as it is a real dom in the soul, she likes to vary the objects in the mouth (the tennis ball often leaves room for dogs ball of various sizes ), take away the gag...to put it back to me immediately afterwards and she has fun with it.

fetishdj
Chair Bound

Unread post by fetishdj »

Definitely a gagophile here. I absolutely love them and did (unfortunately) once get in trouble for reminding a Mistress that she had forgotten to gag me... :)

Some Dommes I've played with have interpreted my love of gags as part of an oral fixation and claim I really want to suck cock... which may be true.

My favourite is my 'stuffer mouth gag' which is a style I have not seen many other places. It is basically a panel gag with a ball gag on it but the ball is made of very soft leather and is much bigger than the average ball. Essentially you stuff it all into the mouth (hence the name). Can't make any sound except muffled mumbles after that.

I've also loved inflatable gags too.

The evilest gag (which I have not yet experienced) is the egg gag. A literal egg in the mouth. If you close your mouth (for example to speak) you break the egg and it all drips down your face. Your dominant knows you broke the egg and can take action.

Another cruel one is the chopstick gag. This is more painful. Two chopsticks, one on each side of the tongue, held together with elastic bands. You cannot move your tongue and so cannot speak.

I also had experience of a funnel gag which allowed anything to be put in it and so into my mouth. Lying back, tied to a bench, while a Domme stood over me and removed her panties to pee was an amazing experience.

werewolf2
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by werewolf2 »

I'm a no frills cloth/ bandana cleave or otm gag type of guy nice and tight on her.