About gags

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Bondgeboy
Unfettered Newbie

RE: About gags

Unread post by Bondgeboy »

[quote="Trekkie"] [quote="Bondgeboy"]Where can you buy this gag?[/quote]Something similar to the ring-gag part is available here. 
  [/quote]  I have seen that but it is not the one i am looking for

fauxriadne
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by fauxriadne »

[quote="jp77"]One pet peeve I have is how gags are portrayed on TV shows- anyone who's played with the real things knows that they're not widlyeffective in stopping speech, but they just make it more difficult andadd a nice humiliation factor.[/quote]Clearly science needs to find an answer to this problem, with sufficient research and experimentation *grin*My favorites (for wearing or looking at) would be any gag that covers the mouth (but ball gags count for some reason ),especially tape gags. But those gags with the padlocks so someone couldbe completely untied but still effectively gagged are great too!

kinkyme
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by kinkyme »

i like trainer gags or harness ball gags, their harder to slide off and they stay in place, also if you put a blindfold underneath it it is impossible to slide off, making the helplessnes with bondage so much more.

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

[quote="jp77"]One pet peeve I have is how gags are portrayed on TV shows - anyone who's played with the real things knows that they're not widly effective in stopping speech, but they just make it more difficult and add a nice humiliation factor.[/quote]Sometimes, while watching TV shows you, you have to deactivate your logic sense to enjoy the situation. If didn't learn to, I would have my head costantly filled by question as "How could them so dumb to tie her hands in front?"[quote="fauxriadne"]My favorites (for wearing or looking at) would be any gag that covers the mouth (but ball gags count for some reason ), especially tape gags. But those gags with the padlocks so someone could be completely untied but still effectively gagged are great too![/quote]I completely agree with you. And I remark my love for muzzles. 
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

Cerberus
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Cerberus »

[quote="Bondgeboy"]  Where can you buy this gag?this is called a "huse" gag, I saw it in a scene from fetish nation and emailed them and they eventually told me. If you type in huse in a search engine the european shop that sells them will pop up  

Cerberus
Tightly Hogtied

On a totally seperate note does anyone know where you can buy a 2 inch ball gag with a 1 inch leather strap? I have one with a 3/4 inch strap and it pulls your lips around the ball nicely, but I really want one with a one inch strap

jackstrapped
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by jackstrapped »

I guess its too extreme for most; but we still prefer afull rubber orlatex hood with an internal gag; either solid cock for her orinflateable for me (although it's not always up to me which I am towear). Although they look terrifying; if they fit well, a sealed rubberhood & gag is amazingly comfortable in a skilled partners hands.

Masochic
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Masochic »

Cerberus: I believe you are referring to Huse of Rupert Huse. He is a fine maker of gear and such. I believe the address is www.huse.com Amy

TeaSer
Strict Strappado

Unread post by TeaSer »

Uhm - I realy like such nice and sharp drool *g*Great pictures.
You may call me an old, perverted sadist - but don't flatter

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Question: Do you ever wear a gag while browsing or typing on this forum?I often do.

bisubcross
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by bisubcross »

[quote="Hypercat"]Question: Do you ever wear a gag while browsing or typing on this forum? I often do.[/quote]  Not only do I like to wear a gag, but I also tie my legs and hands. It makes typing tough, but lots of fun.

Cerberus
Tightly Hogtied

i'm with you on that one, I generally try to wear a gag as often as possible, I like to vary the type though but I try to avoid anything that makes you drool too much when near anything electrical, I'm accident prone enough!!

Masochic
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Masochic »

Cerberus: Hmm... Connected to something with electric current and you fear the possibility of drooling upon it... or should I say.. "them" ::zap zap:: Sorry.. Must have been experiencing a semi sadistic moment there.  Amy

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Question: have you ever dreamed to wear an invisible gag all the times eccept during meals?There is a specific reason behind this thought:I'm thirty, and from now forward holding my shape will be not easy.The problem is I'm a greedy girl... Pardon! Woman. Chocolate bars, donuts, ice creams etc. are always a strong temptation when going outside. A gag would help me to fight it.So I would be able to smell all those wonderful scents without the risk to eat something turning me fatter.I'm not a chasttyy fan but for what I understood, the concept I expressed is similar to the chastity one. And this helps me understand you feelings.But you chastity fans are lucky because chastity belts ARE invisible.

TeaSer
Strict Strappado

Unread post by TeaSer »

Why do I get the idea Hypercat just came back to work disqusted with herself for eating that extra cake for lunch?Actually one of the (elder) medical restraint for overweight people (no! I certainly don't mean you, Hypercat) is to sew the jaw together, leaving only room for drinking.If Hypercat does not need to speak during the day, I'll suggest a small, flat 'ball' - attached to her pierced tonge. Then at least she'll not be eating cakes, even though candydrops will still go.....Anyway - I do like the idea, Hypercat.Well maybe you should just gag yourself immediatly _after_ work. With a timed lock letting you out just before work next day *ss*

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

[quote="TeaSer"]Actually one of the (elder) medical restraint for overweight people (no! I certainly don't mean you, Hypercat) is to sew the jaw together, leaving only room for drinking.[/quote] Do you mean that one Homer Simpson wore in a episode? Cool!However, the comparation between gags and chastity belts is something running in my mind since much time, and a font of ispiration for this pic: http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/7754 ... tteam0.png Does it explain my thoughts enought well? Hypercat2006-09-11 17:39:25

TeaSer
Strict Strappado

Unread post by TeaSer »

[quote="Hypercat"]However, the comparation between gags and chastity belts is something running in my mind since much time, and a font of ispiration for this pic:http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/9016 ... fo.pngDoes it explain my thoughts enought well?[/quote]Just gorcious! Unfortunately not very easy to adapt to modern western style. I've allways wondered how women in Afganistan looked under the burka *gf* With such a (cruel and humiliating and women hostile) dress, you could wear all kinds of bondage and locks in 'public'.Maybe you should change your address, Hypercat? *grin*

fauxriadne
Unfettered Newbie

[quote="Hypercat"]Question: have you ever dreamed to wear an invisible gag all the times eccept during meals?[/quote]Yes! Except... I think it would be even better if I was the only one who could see the gag

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

[quote="fauxriadne"] [quote="Hypercat"]Question: have you ever dreamed to wear an invisible gag all the times eccept during meals?[/quote]Yes! Except... I think it would be even better if I was the only one who could see the gag
[/quote]I see! You too love to see yourself gagged in the mirror, don't you?It's something I love since I was thirteen and I was used to gag myself holding my hands behind my back, pretending to be boundI thought the only reason I did it was I was the only girl to play with, but now that I have switched to sub role I know there were other motivations.   

fauxriadne
Unfettered Newbie

[quote="Hypercat"]I see! You too love to see yourself gagged in the mirror, don't you?It's something I love since I was thirteen and I was used togag myself holding my hands behind my back, pretending to be boundI thought the only reason I did it was I was the only girl to playwith, but now that I have switched to sub role I know there were othermotivations.   [/quote]Hehe! When I was that age I would put my hands in a sock so it wouldfeel like they were tied together, and set up a stepstool so I couldgrab the roll of duct tape from the top shelf in the garage! I guess weboth started early fauxriadne2006-08-04 21:37:18