About gags

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
tydandgagged
Unfettered Newbie

RE: About gags

Unread post by tydandgagged »

gags...icing on the cake.  it's not bondage without a gag!!!

leroyjozef
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by leroyjozef »

are here many women who like ringgags??????

bisubcross
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by bisubcross »

[quote="leroyjozef"]are here many women who like ringgags??????[/quote] Well now, are you going to take away from us guys that love to be gagged, LOL.I've never tried a ring gag, but I would imagine they would present a lot of fun situations. I would rather have something that fills my mouth.

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

Yes! Ringgag are good to to do a blowjob to a male or to be forced to drink. But I prefer loud moans than unconsulting yells ring-gags allow to do.  
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

LorCat
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by LorCat »

I like the idea of the ring gag.  Having my mouth forced open andready to be used.  However, I'd be a little worried about itdamaging my teeth.  That might ruin the whole scene.

ratbert
Chair Bound

Unread post by ratbert »

Can you really use a ring gag to force a victim into a blowjob    J.ust wondering........-ratbert

Zoe_struggles
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Zoe_struggles »

It'd have to be a very wide ring-gag, I think. I'm not sure if it's possible, anyone else know if it is/has been done?I'd like to be ring-gagged and forced to give a blowjob. That's one of the long-standing things on my 'to-do' list

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

[quote="Zoe_struggles"]It'd have to be a very wide ring-gag, I think.[/quote]Not necessaryly. Some males have have an enought thin member.And I guess you guys are checking the size of your own one right now
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

bisubcross
Tightly Hogtied

*Takes a peek inside my panties*OHHHHH,HEEEYYY. WHERE DID IT GO?

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

Unread post by gaggedutopia »

[quote="Zoe_struggles"]It'd have to be a very wide ring-gag, I think. I'mnot sure if it's possible, anyone else know if it is/has beendone?[/quote]I can speak of a short lived failed attempt.  I bought one (cheapone) and my wife couldn't even fit the thing in her mouth.  On topof it, the hole was too small for me when erect.  Part of that wasbecause of the leather padding.[quote=LorCat]However, I'd be a little worried about itdamaging my teeth.  That might ruin the whole scene.[/quote]A leather padded ring might work for you.  I have tried the gag Ihave on myself and it is fairly comfortable on the teeth. 
Bondage Junkies: Bondage. Done. Right.
GU's Story Archive: Stories, Galleries and more!

HogtiedLife
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by HogtiedLife »

unless you are Jewell Marcreau bondage blow jobs will be a very hard feat to accomplish

leroyjozef
Unfettered Newbie

sorry guys of corse you can get a ringgag when your tied by your partner iam only in to tieing up women and gag them and than play whit them but i forgot the male male play sorry again guys i have a question here that one of the girls mentiond when your forced to have a large dick in your mouth whit a ringgag can it hurt your teath realy bad???????????? is a hard dick so strong??????????

leroyjozef
Unfettered Newbie

so the they best for women and man playing in a bondagegame  is to ask theire partner before starting the game that he has  a small dick hahahhahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa ofcorse only a game whit ringgag bondage hahaahahahaahhaaaa

leroyjozef
Unfettered Newbie

hi girls and boys who loves ballgags and who loves the red ones the moost?????????? i find its a nice color for photoshoots

HogtiedLife
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by HogtiedLife »

black looks better IMO. 

bisubcross
Tightly Hogtied

I like black too, especially with red lipstick.

J.M.
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by J.M. »

yes yes... big black ballgags on bound babesMmmmmm

LisaBoy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by LisaBoy »

Hi all.  New here.  Was reading all 8 pages of this thread, and it seems that some responses are from the viewing angle, while some are from the wearer's perspective.  For looking at, I think girls look great in a ball gag head harness.  If I have to look at a guy, I'd prefer a muzzle type of gag.  As for wearing, since I'm the sub in the house, I like it best when Mistress uses the inflatable breath-through pump gag, which is integrated into a head harness I made.  Lots of straps and a posture collar.  It's a wonderfull feeling to be bound tightly, laced into a tight discipline helmet, and then feel that rubber phalus slip between your lips, and all the straps pulled tight.  By the time she is done, the whole affair is very stringent, and most unbearable.  Then she starts pumping the gag.  The rubber fills your mouth, forcing your jaw down, but the straps prevent it from moving much, so the gag expands towards the back of the throat.  She keeps pumping until my breathing gets sloppy, then she backs it off a tad.  I struggle helplessly as the presure around my head and jaw are intense.  She laughs as she draws the rebreathing bag over my leg so I can feel what is coming next.  We also have a leather wrapped ring gag, but don't use it.  Dang thing makes my jaw hurt in an unhealthy way.  Mistress doesn't like the look of the ball gag on me, so we don't use that one either, and she hates drool and most other bodily fluids.  The butterfly gag is OK, but it's hard to put in, and so is not her favorite either.

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

Welcome LisaBoy!   I never thought of it before, but now that you mention it- women do look nicer with a ball gag or ball gag harness and muzzle types look better on guys.   A ball doesn't hide her lips!   

Franzia2006-10-14 15:17:10

jackstrapped
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by jackstrapped »

Inflateable gags are  very nice, both my wife and I love beingmade to wear them. The difference is we prefer full rubber hoods (totalsensory deprivation) that have internal breathe thru gags built in tothem. some are rigid, like her favorite cock gag, most are simplyinflateable with breathe thru tubes. Rigid ones are safest for long term play, although some of the soft ones  can produceincredible results. We have a hooded rubber straitjacket (sealwear) forher that has a soft, inflateable breathe thru gag inside the hood. Ifits inflated all the way she finds it is simply too uncomfortable, toolittle and it collapses. I find if its inflated about 2/3 of the way itis easy to breath thru, but; as she climaxes she often bites down hardenough to actually close the airway, which produces some incredibleorgasms for her! As with all play, I monitor closely, and we keep bothbandage scissors and an oxygen bottle (available at dive shops asemergency cannisters) on hand at all times.We find the one downside to these full hoods, in rubber or leather, isthat you can't kiss your partner during sex! Just makes us spend moretime enjoying each other... Thanks for your time!