About gags

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Hypercat
Forever Mummified

RE: About gags

Unread post by Hypercat »

I'm surprised no one opened this thread before me.Well! I'm a gag-o-phile and pheraps this make me the most appropriate person to do.Let's talk about gags! Which ones we like to see, which ones we like to wear, which ones we most fantasize about etc. etc.
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

Bonida
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Bonida »

Well, aside of mummy-gags... I still prefer a gag to view as smooth to the face as possible - or at least to where the stuffing and confinement doesn;t make a pookie face...  Ummm, some gags look pretty cool as mechanical device looking so if they are supposed to be overwhelming - then that can be the case, like leather collar cuff gags with a ball bit inside them...I also have a love -hate relationship with ball-gags... they have to look just big enough...drooly messes turn me off - I love the stern silence revealed in the eyes of the damsel!  And the pump gags with the seal over the face masking is pretty HOT!  Some trainer straps can look good too!  No pinchy noses!Other turn-off gags are the mouth spreaders...  Or pony-girl bit bars, or wussy cloth-cleave kind...I also am picky about tape covering...if the tape appears not stuck on right...or if you can see the lips behind the tape... yuck!!!!  Also, can;t stand clear tape either - Favorite tape colors are red, white or black...then duct silver... favorite wrap gag is Med-tape! in fact ...Favorite gag over all is layered, cloth fill - tape over that, then wrapped up in med-wrap

subslut1965
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by subslut1965 »

OK! My favorite to wearis a ball gag, then ring gag, then dental gag, mostly it depends on whom i'm serving for the night... The ball gag is very filling, and keeps my quiet, but the ring or dental leave my mouth and throat so very available. And then there is that huge penis gag..... hmmm....I also like looking at ball gags, and any beautiful Lady with nice lipe looks good in just about any gag that shows off her lips.

bisubcross
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by bisubcross »

Ballgags are my favorite, especially the larger balls. I'm planning on getting one of the harness ones next, can't be spit out. I also like penis gags, it gives the wearer something to do while gagged. I think the one I would like to try the most is a butterfly gag. It pretty much fills the mouth right up, keeping the wearer quite soundless. Of course there is always a pair of worn panties stuffed into the mouth and held with tape, another of my favorites. Darn, guess I have to many favorites but I just love the helplessness of being gagged after being bound tight. 

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

Unread post by gaggedutopia »

Yeah... I guess gags are ok..  I love just about all types of gags.  Ball gags and pump gags aremy favorite.  I'm not so keen on the dental gags, but have seensome some pretty cool.Being gagged myself, I had a pump gag with a breather tube that wasgreat until it broke.  I have just recently bought a few new gags,but have not really tried them out.  One is a butterfly pump andthe other is a rubber penis gag with a breather tube.
Bondage Junkies: Bondage. Done. Right.
GU's Story Archive: Stories, Galleries and more!

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Personally I don't like too much silencing gags because I love gagged moans.I love tapegags overall. Even the trasparent or clear ones. A single strip, multiple strips or a total encasement of the lower half of face. I love their looking and their sticky feeling. MMMHHH... 

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

Unread post by gaggedutopia »

I forgot to mention tape gags... they are right up there in my book aswell, but I am with Bondia... not a big fan of the cleartape.  
Bondage Junkies: Bondage. Done. Right.
GU's Story Archive: Stories, Galleries and more!

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

For me- ball gags or cloth will do it, both for looks or wearing.   A ball gag should be the proper fit tho'- nothing looks worse than a huge ball that obviously doesn't fit the wearer's mouth. And, of course, since it is a ball gag- there's nothing wrong with a little drooling!

As for cloth- a knotted cleave gag can be a good compromise between silence and allowing some moans to escape!   To improve it's silencing ability add a folded pad under it, or to improve it's looks just add a cover gag- Hollywood style!

Then there are the mummy gags- all smooth on the outside, all the filling on the inside...

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

This is a modification I made for a group who enjoys this type of "gags".http://img480.imageshack.us/img480/4021 ... iw.jpgThey obviously are purely fantasy, but you can't argue with their looking and their effectiveness. In that group there are some people which would experimented those, if it was possible, and in this one?Even Darkraptor uses this "gag" in one of his stories.

subslut1965
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by subslut1965 »

A couple photos of Page Turner that I took in our last session. She is a really nice model to work with, and she drools so well...http://img498.imageshack.us/img498/7028 ... 2919vj.jpg

Fogane
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Fogane »

Nice pictures subslut1965. Drool is one of those things I like only occasionally. Gags are good all the time though!

My favourite gags would have to be ball gags, and especially trainer harness ones. A bag gag with a panel is very nice too, something like this one.

meeko
Chair Bound

Unread post by meeko »

Hypercat.....   your modified picture begs the question...."What good is a phone call, if you are unable to speak?" ::Meeko does his Agent Smith Ju-Jistu on Hypercats Mouth::

meeko
Chair Bound

Unread post by meeko »

Also if you like Tape gags...  we are covering them over in my post on Duct Tape.

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

I saw it. I found enought early it's quite impossible to gag a person with just a strip or two of traditional tape as you are used to see in comics, movie or TV shows. Unless the tape is really sticky, which could be a huge trouble when it's time to rip it off. They should invent an adesive which, contacting with skin, becames superpowerful, and after a certain amount of time, it dries and became totally uneffective.Now I'm thinking, I have drew a pic of this fantasy:http://img184.exs.cx/img184/8950/timega ... gUnluckyly for the tester, she has picked up such the timegag with the longest duration. She shoulded ask what the 12, 24, 36 and 48 were meaning.

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

My favorite gags are ones that completely fill the mouth.  I'm fine with both muffled "Mmpphhhs" (So sexy writting them down in stories!) and complete silence.I also like gags that are flat against the face, rather then ones that bulge out (save for one gag in a bishop picture.  I'll see if I can find it).I'd love to try out a gag oneday.  Hopefully i'll be able to!

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

Ah, here we go!  This is my absoloute favorite gag of all time.

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

[quote="Darkraptor1"]So sexy writting them down in stories![/quote]I totally agree! Loud moans and wide eyes  What a beauuutiful combination Very nice gag you got there  Hypercat38697.4224652778

tightleebound
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tightleebound »

My favortie is "our" 3" penis gag... which my wife applies verywell!  Her comment:  "suck on this until I decide you cansuck on something else...me!"  Keeps me very quiet, not to mentioninterested...TB

BeyondReach
Chair Bound

Unread post by BeyondReach »

Something very inviting about a Jennings or Whitehead gag.  Whitehead gags also have a cold mechanical way about themselves.Links for those of you unfortunate enough to have never seen either. Whitehead gagJennings gag

sylvia
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by sylvia »

Ok, now it is my turn I suppose. My favourite is the ballgag, but I like it only, with a rubber ball. My second favourite is a harness ballgag. sylvia38698.5684953704