Bondage and fetish in mainstream media

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Hypercat
Forever Mummified

RE: Bondage and fetish in mainstream media

Unread post by Hypercat »

I thinks this argoment is unavoidable, as most of our fantasies started since our childhoood, watching DID scenes on TV, comics or videogames.Let's talk about our past and present!Mainstream medias are still plenty of bondage elements which will drive children and teenager forward our passion.
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

My first real mummification exposure was from a cartoon show Mighty Max, where the charachters got wrapped up egyptian style.  Ahh, the one that started it all...

Guests
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Guests »

I remember 'The New Avengers' where Purdy, (Joanna Lumley) was always getting captured & tied up. I still watch Dr. Who religiously, his sidekicks are continually being tied down to tables, in chairs etc. Leela in her 'native girl' costume was my favourite there. I used to dream about Marcia Brady getting kidnapped too, but sadly it never happened!We didn't have a TV until I was 10 or so (we didn't have the power on, so it wouldn't have worked too well) but I never missed a private eye show once we had it. Kids shows can be good too, for that matter- I don't remember many offhand though. How about that movie 'Tie me up, tie me down'? Now there's a movie for you. tojo

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

[quote="tojo"]How about that movie 'Tie me up, tie me down'? Now there's a movie for you.[/quote]Original title:"ATAME!". Interpreted by Victoria Abril and Antonio Banderas. Directed by Pedro Almodovar. Yes, I loved that B-movie. Actually it's on DVD. A cult for any bondage lover. I can't remember any other mainstream movie so bondage centered.      

Guests
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Guests »

There's also 'head above water'- some great ties & gagging in that & some German movie, I've forgotten the name of. It's about 2 young guys who invade a holiday house belonging to a family(they say they want some eggs). They whack the husband with a golf club & break his leg or knee, shoot the dog & the son & play hell with the wife. NOT a nice movie- but if you can remember that it's just a movie, has some great bondage in it.Oh- & the 'Collector' an old English movie- wow, that was a classic. That's probably the best one of all.... Jeez, good topic Hypercat.tojo

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Has anyone seen SAW? From this movie I saw varius pic of a woman wearing a much sofisticated gag, or what looks like it. Am I wrong?

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

Unread post by gaggedutopia »

[quote="Hypercat"]Has anyone seen SAW? From this movie I saw various picof a woman wearing a much sophisticated gag, or what looks like it. AmI wrong?[/quote]Saw had a lot of bondage.  I think what you are referring to isthe girl who had a steel helmet put on her and locked in place. She only had a few minutes to find the key and unlock it before aspring mechanism would engage separating her jaw from her face.The movie revolved around two men in a room, both heavily chained tothe wall by their ankles.  They were given saw's, but they werenot strong enough to cut the chains, only their legs if they reallywanted to be free.  A mother and daughter were also bound withsome white rope and donned with cleave gags.Saw II comes out this Friday I believe (maybe it's already out!)
Bondage Junkies: Bondage. Done. Right.
GU's Story Archive: Stories, Galleries and more!

bisubcross
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by bisubcross »

I happen to like horror movies. The Hellraiser series of movies has quite a bit of bondage in all of them. The only problem is it goes with extreme torture and death. Still they are good movies to scare the crap out of you. Clive Barker can usually come up with some pretty wild stuff.

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

And what's the english name of that movie were a bride is captured by a gang of terrorists just on her wedding day and she has her mouth clipped (and for a good reason)? I loved how much she moaned I liked the movie too. So filled of dark and merciless humor    

dodgerfan
Strict Strappado

Unread post by dodgerfan »

I thought the Transporter had a very sexy scene of a women in the trunk of the car. After he takes her out the trunk he tied her to a chair and feeds her excellent scenes. The original Avengers had some great scene with Diana Rigg. She was so sexy in that leather catsuit.

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

And, speaking of male bondage once a while, I remember even a film in which a guy was bedtied and psycologiacally tortured by his girlfriend and her two friend, but I can't even remember it's italian name.

sub_brum_uk
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by sub_brum_uk »

This advert is up around my way (birmingham) it may be of interest to some people 

dodgerfan
Strict Strappado

There was an American film where three women kept a man tied to a bed. I can't recall the name but remember Teri Hatcher being one the women. After he was untied he tied up Teri Hatcher.

gromet
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by gromet »

That film is "All Tied Up" Three women and one guy and some rope...http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0105442/You can find it in the $5.99 bin at your local store! For finding movie titles, either by actor or title try looking at:http://us.imdb.com/ 

dodgerfan
Strict Strappado

That's the movie thank you Gromet

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Yeah! The same one I was meaning!

Traveller
Chair Bound

Unread post by Traveller »

....Traveller2007-08-26 21:05:52

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Yes! I remember that simil-anime french cartoon. But I think the top of the category in anime and toons is The Misadventures of Penelope Phistop, followed by Inspector Gadget (expecially when you are of the same age of Penny). And we can't forget the other Gadget. Gadget Hackwrench I mean. She experimented a lot of different gags and different bindings during the series. Often together some of all of her friends and sometimes wearing extraordinary outfits, as the femme fatal red dress.   

dodgerfan
Strict Strappado

Penelope Pitstop was always good for some damsels in distress. The tv show that I enjoyed as a child was Batman I loved the Catwomen and Batgirl actresses. The outfits were so sexy I can remember so many scenes with some nice bondage. Catwomen captured Batgirl tied her up put her on a table and tried to saw her  in half    

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Personally, my favourite catwoman is the one of the Tim Burton movie.I was used to watch the '60 ages Batman TV show series  but now I realize it was serious as the Power Rangers ones.However, the '80 live series were plenty of DID. this was one of my favourite ones:It was the first time I saw a trasparent gag and I found cool being able to see her lips while she couldn't open them. And I still love it