Bondage and fetish in mainstream media

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
gagnwhipem
Unfettered Newbie

Re: RE: Bondage and fetish in mainstream media

Unread post by gagnwhipem »

dodgerfan wrote: The Wonders of Aladdin with Donald O'Connor had a two very nice scenes. A women was nude hung by her wrists very sexy. I saw it on tv in the '60's.
After 15 years, I doubt if I will get a response to this, but the mainstream "family" film The Wonders of Aladdin (Italian, 1961) is an obsession of mine. I have written a long analysis, with many of my own fantasies inspired by the film, including many screenshots. I don't know if it can be uploaded to this forum. My introduction:

The Wonders of Aladdin, (Italy, 1961) is a family comedy masquerading as an Arabian Nights fantasy. However, Its sexual fantasies, perhaps inspired by its exciting and provocative heroine, include scenes of female domination, bondage, and sadism. Donald O’Connor plays Aladdin as a bumbling clown, but male eyes will be riveted to the lovely and alluring damsel in distress Noelle Adam. 27 years old and in her fifth film, she plays Djalma, Aladdin’s sexy girlfriend who gets him out of embarrassing or threatening situations. However, he can’t return the favor when she is captured and taken to a dungeon. She hangs naked by her wrists high in the air while being interrogated and threatened with torture by a sadistic official. SHE IS TIGHTLY GAGGED and can't confess, but only MMMPPHHH! She is rescued, but with no help from Aladdin. Later Djalma is captured again by the same sadist and held in a room which looks like his bed chamber, suspended naked by her wrists once again! Aladdin finally sees her again near the end of the film, stripped and hanging by her wrists, with a shield in the foreground discretely blocking the view of her intimate areas, waiting for her cruel master to arrive so she can be gagged and tortured again! There is no sex or frontal nudity, but a widescreen version dubbed in Russian shows much more of Noelle’s body exposed to her harrowing BDSM ordeal in scenes which are cropped or cut from the US and other versions.

DannyChocolate
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Bondage and fetish in mainstream media

Unread post by DannyChocolate »

The Ninja Gaiden game over screen, where Ryu Hayabusa is bound to a table about to receive a buzzsaw to the chest. I loved this when I was 12, so I think it's responsible for my bondage fetish,

There was a redemption game in the '90s called Spider Stompin', and the artwork on the game featured a spider tying up a kid in silk. When you did bad on the game, the queen spider said "Well, well, well, look what we've caught!" implying she tied you up. That made me realize my love of bondage when I was 15, but I don't inflict my fetishes onto children (fictional or not) now so I don't like the game anymore. But I do like the idea of my crushes (like Birdman) being tied up by the spiders! With Cyborg, I replace the spiders with his arch-nemesis Grid. My friend blames the game for her bondage fetish too.

The intro to Challenge of the Super Friends, where Aquaman and Black Manta engage in a brawl and it cuts to Black Manta tied up in an octopus' tentacles. This also played a part in my friend's bondage fetish, and I too LOVE this scene.

The torture scene from the first Metal Gear Solid, where Snake is tied to a wall.

passioncraftstore
Chair Bound

Unread post by passioncraftstore »

It seems to me that this is good. I think everyone should know their fetishes :)

DannyChocolate
Unfettered Newbie

The Birdman episode "Avenger For Ransom," where Birdman and Avenger are bound to a chair in a self-destructive probe. Given I have a crush on Birdman, I was very happy to see this scene.

celand
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by celand »

bondinchas
Unfettered Newbie

Re: RE: Bondage and fetish in mainstream media

Unread post by bondinchas »

RileySapphire wrote:
sissymaid wrote:You wouldn't believe how it started for me...on a Looney Tunes cartoon starring Foghorn Leghorn called "Banty Raids".Basically Foghorn got placed into this rube-goldbergesque machine that ties and gags him (giving him a feminine pout), and then feminises him with fake lashes, lipstick, wig and a dress. Now, I'm really into being forcibly feminised and humiliated in tight bondage!
 Found it http://en.sevenload.com/videos/z4TdkQP- ... anty-Raids If you want to skip to the goods, then just click around at 5 minutes.   That's  insane. Oh they things they tried to brainwash us with as children lol.
Link no longer works, found it again here:
https://www.supercartoons.net/cartoon/8 ... raids.html

Dom8585
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Dom8585 »

I guess the media was right. It was all them dirty little cartoons I used to watch as a kid that aided in who I am.
https://theadulttoyfinder.com/ is a great spot for bdsm toy reviews. They review everything from sex swings to pocket pussy to Tenga to Black dildos

Selfgags
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Selfgags »

My first encounter with bondage was watching the Spiderman cartoon where Mary-Jane Watson was bound and gagged :twisted:
Visit my bondage website: https://selfgags.com

DannyChocolate
Unfettered Newbie

Dom8585 wrote: 22 Apr 2021, 14:59 I guess the media was right. It was all them dirty little cartoons I used to watch as a kid that aided in who I am.
SpongeBob gave me my endo and itching fetishes. I blame Ninja Gaiden for my bondage fetish, though. I have Sonic and Disney to blame for my robot fetish, and Toonami made me a fetishist for sentient computer viruses.

Yeah, my mind is like wet clay because how easy it is to sculpt.