Mouth stuf gag materials

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Imhotep
Unfettered Newbie

Mouth stuf gag materials

Unread post by Imhotep »

What are some materials/fabrics commonly used for a mouth stuff gag? Only thing I've tried so far is pantyhose. This got a bit uncomfortable after a couple hours, is this the case with any material?

pleasewrap
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: Mouth stuf gag materials

Unread post by pleasewrap »

We wrap some baseball-sized nerf-balls in plastic wrap. One nice thing about that is you can wrap them like a candy and leave the tales hanging out of each side of the mouth, which you can tie behind the head or to something else to prevent the gag from slipping back in the mouth.

Johnr104
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Johnr104 »

I use non-stretch nylon stockings. Eight of them stuff my mouth nice and tight. Covered with duck tape and the deed is done. I'm not sure exactly what becomes uncomfortable with the pantyhose, because like the stockings, they are very soft and flexible. They sort of mold to the inside of your mouth making it my most effective and comfortable gags. And yes, my wife has left me tied and gagged for hours (under supervision).

Out of curiosity, what exactly did you find uncomfortable?

Fuzzyfun
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Fuzzyfun »

One of my favorite things to be gagged with is a cashmere sweater, the soft material in your mouth followed by a ball gag fells amazing. In fact you can use the whole sweater, the sweater itself makes a great make-shift hood while the sleeves double as a blindfold then stuff a portion of the sweater into your mouth and follow it up with a nice ball or cleave gag.

Silkenvixen
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Silkenvixen »

The mind reels at the possibilities :)

I've had stuffed into my mouth handkerchiefs, panties, socks, random large cloth balled up, a pair of nylons, pantyhose, a washcloth ("flannel" for those of you in the UK), rubber ball, plastic toy large enough to fit in your mouth yet not slide into your throat, sky's the limit almost.

I'm sorry to hear you didn't like being gagged with pantyhose, that one is one of my favorites, IF it's done the way I invented! It's the one way I love being gagged: Stuff the panty portion into the mouth, pull the legs back and keep tension on them as they're wound around either side of the head and crossed over each other in your mouth, then a second time with will fill your mouth and cover it, then pull back and tie the feet together. A variation on this is to use the second leg as a blindfold and the first leg to hold your gag in, tied in back of your head, both was workd brilliantly for their assigned tasks!

Dtaper88
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Dtaper88 »

Any kind of rubber or plastic ball is great, I find. Put some tape over that and you have a great gag. But I reckon experimenting with lots of things is the best way, everyone has slightly different tolerance levels, fetishes, likes and dislikes etc. I even tried making a tape ball once, but that didn't work to well lol.

Tied2please
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Tied2please »

Mistress' panties stuffed in my mouth and held in place with a scarf or bandanna is both comfortable and effective

Closed_doors
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Closed_doors »

My experience has been that any sort of fabric fast fills with saliva and not being able to swallow, I find this aspect becomes uncomfortable in a short-ish time.

My preferred gag, although not one that fills the mouth, is a simple wrap with duct tape over tightly closed lips. A build up of saliva is easily swallowed yet its impossible to make more than a medium hum noise.
It has been said, 'Life is too Short!' but I cannot think of anything you can do longer. Anon
"Its not the man in your life but the life in your man." Mae West

Nil Illigitmus carborundum.

Mike and Carmen

keyless
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by keyless »

Mistress' moist panties. Nom, nom, nom. :mrgreen:

Although he has a point ...
Closed_doors wrote:My preferred gag, although not one that fills the mouth, is a simple wrap with duct tape over tightly closed lips. A build up of saliva is easily swallowed yet its impossible to make more than a medium hum noise.
Some time ago I bought a muzzle built expressly for this purpose. While not as sexy as Her stepping out of her panties, rolling them up into a little ball and saying "open", it's a hell of a lot more effective (and safer for longer sessions). When the little straps buckle all around your head holding your jaw closed, and the little locks go 'click', nothing else says "I'm done with your mouth for awhile" any better. Duct tape has a million uses and has earned its own rightful place as a fetish, but when you want a clean, professional, well-built tool expressly made for the job, well...

Mmmpf.
So many people in the same device ...

Closed_doors
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Closed_doors »

keyless wrote:Some time ago I bought a muzzle built expressly for this purpose.

and

nothing else says "I'm done with your mouth for awhile" any better. Duct tape has a million uses and has earned its own rightful place as a fetish, but when you want a clean, professional, well-built tool expressly made for the job, well...

Mmmpf.
I agree and a decent leather mouth gag is an incredible piece of kit. But sometimes, the thin yet strong, absurdly sticky qualities of the latest varieties of duct tape add a new dimension to the word frustration when she mounts your face to slide and grind her warm wet pussy across your taped and useless mouth. The tongue aches to burst free and the scent of a woman, so close, well, sometimes the chunky, buckle encrusted, unyielding professional mouth harness just can't tick all the boxes.

The answer is, have both <grin> :D

Mike the taped
It has been said, 'Life is too Short!' but I cannot think of anything you can do longer. Anon
"Its not the man in your life but the life in your man." Mae West

Nil Illigitmus carborundum.

Mike and Carmen

barbara desmonsche
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by barbara desmonsche »

There are a few things i have been gagged with by stuffing my mouth with something. It's been pantyhose, panties, (sometimes soiled) small cloth towel & then duct taped over. If i am on my back it can be difficult after a while because the saliva build up that is absorbed in the material saturates it, & then i have to start swallowing more & more. It sometimes gives me a choking sensation that i don't care for.

The one that can remain in my mouth the longest is a penis shaped, rubber, dildo gag, with a leather strap & buckle that can be locked. i have been gagged with it for 4 or 5 hours easily. This has a harness with a ring on the front to put another dildo in that my Wife likes to sometimes ride. If She does not blindfold me, i absolutely love this gag because i can see Her hot, wet, pussy up close & hear her moan with excitement. When She gets very excited & close to orgasm, She slides down all the way & remains there & that forces me to time my breathing or i gasp for air.