New Self Bondage Setup

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
Sitonmyhead
Unfettered Newbie

New Self Bondage Setup

Unread post by Sitonmyhead »

Hey all!

I am planning my first real test of a new system. I have built a 12V mag lock style system.

I will be blindfolded, with a large open mouth hood and a ring gag, locked on.

My ankles will be joined in leather cuffs and a pad lock.

My wrists will be locked in steel shackles via chain to ankles.

Chastity with a small vibrator taped to it. And possibly a vibrating butt plug.

Release will be via keys attached to mag lock. Mag lock will have 4 times in series, with the timer closest to mag lock as shortest ammount of time (im thinking 2 hours, and each timer after that will be an additional 30min to 1 hour), in addition to that, all timers will be connected to a smart plug set to turn off at a set time each day. I think its currently 6pm.

Mag lock will be mounted to ceiling. Keys for gag, and chastity will be left upstairs. Keys on mag lock will be for wrist shackles and ankles.

What I am seeking is a 100% cannot get out untill I have keys from mag lock. Thats why i use the multiple stage releases and in testing and play with keys in ice this has always worked perfectly. I am contemplating placing a foot switch that controls everything on the opposite end of the basement. And placing lots and lots of painful things to crawl on between point A & B as a final ditch safety measure. But part of me still craves the 100% stuck idea.

Safe seated/side positions, open mouth ring gag for safety.

Its gonna be fun! I wonder how mamy times I can force myself through that post orgasm drop! 😈

Colten
Unfettered Newbie

Re: New Self Bondage Setup

Unread post by Colten »

Wow so interesting ! I'd love to experience same :lol: Lucky guy or girl :roll:
No need to threaten me to tie me up and gag me.

fetishdj
Chair Bound

Unread post by fetishdj »

Good luck! Hope it all works well!

rmcingle
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by rmcingle »

Be wary of residual magnetism.

When the electric current in the electro-magnet shuts off, it is common for the system to retain a bit of magnetism. It will be weak, but it could continue to hold a key indefinitely.

Be sure to test this setup multiple times. One way that you can dramatically decrease the strength of the residual magnetism is to put a sheet of paper between the electro-magnet and the steel that it will be holding.

R. Mc,

Sitonmyhead
Unfettered Newbie

rmcingle wrote: 06 Sep 2022, 05:50 Be wary of residual magnetism.

When the electric current in the electro-magnet shuts off, it is common for the system to retain a bit of magnetism. It will be weak, but it could continue to hold a key indefinitely.

Be sure to test this setup multiple times. One way that you can dramatically decrease the strength of the residual magnetism is to put a sheet of paper between the electro-magnet and the steel that it will be holding.

R. Mc,

So the electromagnet came with a small block of steel. I attach my keys to this with a piece of string. If I were to attach a weight to it as well this should avoid any issue with residual... correct?

Sitonmyhead
Unfettered Newbie

I think i will add a 4hr ice lock with a second set of keys on the other end of basement. I will attach it to rafters and wait for it to fall if other releases fail.