Adventure

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
Whitelotus123
Unfettered Newbie

Adventure

Unread post by Whitelotus123 »

Im planning an adventure overnight. So far i have a chastity belt, lockable blindfold, plastic bodysuit and a basement room about the size of a shower. My plan was to freeze the key in a glass ice and lock myself in and wait......
Looking for a few ideas to make the night a bit more uncomfortable

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Adventure

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

Handcuffs behind the back? Ankles hobbled closely together? A gag? Butt plug? The keys for these could be upstairs so you would have to go find them after letting yourself out of the room. What other toys do you have available?

Of course, locking yourself in a room overnight isn't safe. Do you have an emergency release you can call on?

Whitelotus123
Unfettered Newbie

Thanks, I've a way out if I had to but would be very embaressing if I had to - so it would only be used in a real emergency.
Looking for some humilliating things to make myself do while locked up.

Whitelotus123
Unfettered Newbie

Had my first session in the basement room - was locked in total darkness, blindfolded, gagged, cuffed to the font and wearing chastity belt.
The ice-lock melted after about 90 mins which was sooner than I expected, although felt like a longish time when there. I'm looking for some more ideas of what to do. I'm into humiliation so any ideas people have would be great.
Planning next time to make the ice lock last longer and put the keys to the blindfold, cuffs and chastity belt somewhere harder to get post release.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Sounds like you had a good time :D I find that being blindfolded makes it harder to keep track of time and makes everything more scary. It's fun. How much humiliation do you want? In front of friends? Neighbors? the general public? Maybe next time lock your gag with a separate key and leave that key outside someplace where you might be seen while going to get it.

Whitelotus123
Unfettered Newbie

Was thinking of doing something with video or livestreaming it. Also give the chastity key to a keyholder and it's not returned till certain no. of hours locked up done.
Would also be up for getting things to do while locked up - maybe lose the gag and do some stuff with either food or piss, or a dildo stuck to the wall and have to suck it.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

How well do you know your potential keyholder? Could you ask him or her to tie you up? Or give them the key and let them decide when to return it? Maybe they could "force" to to do something humiliating to get your key back? Just some wild ideas.