Anyone else walk around their house in leg irons?

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Re: Anyone else walk around their house in leg irons?

Unread post by Stahlketten »

That setup isn't too different from modern chains used in prisoner transport.
My Jailer sometimes puts me in a similar situation but with modern handcuffs, leg irons and connecting chains.
If a "Black Box" is used and the belly chain is done properly, the prisoner actually can't apply or remove the chains or handcuffs without help. The padlocks we use to connect everything are "Cuff Locks" which operate off a standard handcuff key, so there is nothing to lose or misplace.
The Black Box makes the handcuffs quite uncomfortable for more than a few minutes but it is what prisoners today often have to wear and often for an entire day.
Because everything works on a standard handcuff key and handcuff keys are not that hard to find around the house, removing the leg irons is not that difficult but is probably not a good idea because doing something like that without the Jailer's permission might mean that the other toys which need assistance are not coming off.

We haven't actually done this in quite some time for lack of time and privacy.

For self bondage, you can do nearly the same thing by using a couple more padlocks to connect the Black Box to the belly chain. It doesn't have the same security with lack of access to the padlocks but it has the same restrictive feeling.
Of course if you DO NOT INTEND TO BE ABLE TO FREE YOURSELF, you can use the "BLue Box" by Hiatts and put on the handcuffs after all the padlocks are in place. There are double lock slots in the Blue Box for applying handcuffs after the box is closed. The Blue Box is a bit of a stranger fit on most common handcuffs because it is made so that it can also be used on Hiatts cuffs which are shaped a bit differently. The Blue Box when used with Hiatts handcuffs is even more uncomfortable than the Black Box which can't take Hiatts cuffs.

zixje
Chair Bound

Unread post by zixje »

That sounds very interesting!

I don't have a blue box but I like my setup.
Tomorrow it will be locked again! :D

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

The Blue Box only works with modern handcuffs. It basically turns a set of plain handcuffs into a set of rigid handcuffs and hides the keyholes. It does nothing for the kind of cuffs you are using.
I don't recommend the Blue Box in any case. If you want one example of the breed, get the Black Box instead.

Sounds like you have some fun planned. Let us know how long and how things turned out.

zixje
Chair Bound

Unread post by zixje »

I was in my set - handcuffs, legirons, waistchain and connector chain - for about 2 hours. It’s relaxing!

Given the fact I had to do some cleaning etc., I undid the handcuffs but they were still hanging from my waistchain. As a kind of ‘warning’: ‘if you don’t behave you’ll be fully shackled up in a matter of seconds.’

In total it was about 4 hours.
Awesome!

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Have you seen the PA locks that also use the same kind of core as these shackles?
Getting a couple of those would make for a pretty good matching set, especially if all the lock cores used the same key.

BoyToyBooty
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by BoyToyBooty »

No, but sometimes I walk around with a crotch rope secured by a belt around my waist.

KinkyTim
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by KinkyTim »

Of course,cool Idea..sometimes I made Housework,for Example vacuum cleaning or dish washing completely naked with leather cuffs on feet,hands and Neck, dog ropes at NeckCuff..Sometimes also stainless Steel cuffs,,whole body..
I often even attached little metal chains to my Feet and Toes: about 3 meters long,running from Ankles to all 4 ToeBetweens, then in S-Curves around all 5 Toes and back to Rist and Ankles..did hurt when walking but cool slave Feeling..

simoxp43
Chair Bound

Unread post by simoxp43 »

orion1545 wrote: 17 May 2017, 17:18 Does anyone else have the urge to get out of bed and slip on a pair of leg irons and heels and walk to the kitchen to get coffee?
Im alone one day a week, and I always have this urge to get into some bondage straight out of bed, then even come back and work at my computer in some bondage. Eventually I break out some bigger equipment and do a little bondage session before I clean up of course. If i lived alone I bet I would be in leg irons all the time.
When I was living alone for almost the whole week I walked and slept naked and in leg irons and handcuffs every 2 o 3 days, it helped me to relax after a day of work.
Now I haven't do decide anymore because my girlfriend make me walk naked and with cuffs :D
"A real men know is place".

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Recently I tried the key from the Tower Handcuffs in one of my first photos in this thread in a pair of newly acquired handcuffs. The key got stuck and had part of the bit broken off in attempt to remove it, so that pair of handcuffs no longer has a working key.
On a better note, I got a key working flawlessly in a newly acquired set of Tower Leg Irons with a little filing and a lot of cleaning. I can’t get my Wife to agree to try on the newly working Leg Irons though.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Tried the new set of Towers on Wife with no problems. Today she decided to put them on me and I am still wearing them as I type this. Definitely secure and not terribly uncomfortable.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

I have had a set of Strauss leg irons for a few years but they were never more than a nice decorative piece because I did not have a key for them. A couple days ago, I went through my box of about 30 assorted bit and barrel keys and found one with the same shaft diameter. The last couple evenings were spent filing on the blank while watching videos. After a bit of fine tuning with a hobby file, I now have a fully functional set of fairly rare but crude Strauss leg irons. Time to look for a test subject…..

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

There is currently a eBay auction for a set of the same jewelry without a key for $125. I have seen auctions go much higher than this. The seller really has no idea what they have. I only paid $20 something when I bought the set I have. As with many items, the quality is not great but the rarity drives the price up.

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Jimdini »

This morning spent over three hours locked in single link manacles wrists behind and ankles locked in single link manacles. A bit longer than I care to be in suck restrictive bondage but I miscalculated my release time and my back up was delayed.
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?

Trystsandturns
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Trystsandturns »

I tend to pile on the chains, leg irons and locks on Roxy. Funny enough she wanted to know the total weight of it yesterday and I put her on the scale to discover it was 20lbs all in all

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Jimdini wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 09:17 This morning spent over three hours locked in single link manacles wrists behind and ankles locked in single link manacles. A bit longer than I care to be in suck restrictive bondage but I miscalculated my release time and my back up was delayed.
With only a single link between the cuffs, it doesn’t sound like you did much walking around.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Trystsandturns wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 18:58 I tend to pile on the chains, leg irons and locks on Roxy. Funny enough she wanted to know the total weight of it yesterday and I put her on the scale to discover it was 20lbs all in all
How much does she weigh without the chains? 20 pounds of jewelry is a pretty fair amount.

simoxp43
Chair Bound

Unread post by simoxp43 »

Stahlketten wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 20:06 How much does she weigh without the chains? 20 pounds of jewelry is a pretty fair amount.
If I have to keep chains for a long time - both my girlfriend and I - we prefer to have restrictions that are not too heavy
"A real men know is place".