Safest gag to wear in a sleepsack?

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
The_Pair
Unfettered Newbie

Safest gag to wear in a sleepsack?

Unread post by The_Pair »

What is the safest gag to wear in a sleepsack? I was thinking ring gag but idk about the drooling

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: Safest gag to wear in a sleepsack?

Unread post by Franzia »

If you mean self bondage with a sleepsack, no gag is completely safe unless you can easily reach the gag.

However, depending on what type of sleepsack it is and assuming you can escape from it or at least reach the gag, tape would be a better choice to avoid drooling. Even a cloth gag will absorb drooling if you don't mind it getting soggy. A ball or ring gag might be ok unless you're lying on your back as it would interfere with swallowing.

Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Cd Tammy »

When I am going to sleep restrained, I avoid solid ball gags, penis gags, or stuffed mouth gags. The ring gag, or a ball gag with the holes have been my go to. Do I droll a lot? Yes, I do. I generally wear a spandex hood and this gets totally soaked around the mouth.

SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SergioUK »

Consider what would happen if you were ill during the night, a response to the heat for instance. The ring gag is probably the safest as long as you can turn your head and deal with saliva building up.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

I just got in the Mail a new locking panel penis Gag. I put it on, locked it up with the key
in a paper cup full of Ice.
It is almost melted, It has been over 6 hours. A great way to break in a gag. :gag: