Your most recurrent fantasy

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
lotharj
Chair Bound

Re: Your most recurrent fantasy

Unread post by lotharj »

Tesgri wrote:
gaby0001 wrote:Good thing you're writing a book. When do you plan to finish it?
Well, hmm, that's a big question.

At present I am at 147,472 words - or more easily understood, I am at roughly page 491. Now this is part way into a chapter, a rather pivotal one at that since it marks the end of "Act 2" or the meat of the story. After this chapter comes the wrap up and wind down, finishing off plot threads and bringing things together for a nice tidy finish.

So I'd say, by my estimates, that I'm like 80% done.

With that in mind I would love to finish it before year end but that seems a bit far fetched, but early next year seems certainly possible. But of course that's the finishing of first draft, then there's editing and revision etc etc. Though as I did post in the author section about my book I am already in talks with publishing companies.
Maybe your wife can provide a little restraint/reward incentive to finish it sooner? :D Mine helps me by locking me to the exercise bike and am forced to finish my goal mileage for the day

Looking forward to reading it as well

lotharj
Chair Bound

Unread post by lotharj »

I used to have fantasys but mostly now have acted most of them out. Being kidnapped and forced to be restrained was usually the theme of most of them. Mostly sometimes fantasize now about being permanently chained and able to be bound in public or at work, which sadly won't likely happen or be culturally accepted in my lifetime.

Reflecting on this topic I'm very satisfied with what I have now.

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

lotharj wrote: Maybe your wife can provide a little restraint/reward incentive to finish it sooner? :D Mine helps me by locking me to the exercise bike and am forced to finish my goal mileage for the day

Looking forward to reading it as well
She kind of does already, also likes to make sure it's accurate. There's been a few times I've written something she thinks would be harder than I depict so she makes me prove I can do it.

I'll be sure to post links when it's done, I'm sure the community should enjoy it even though it doesn't focus on bdsm as much as some may think.

gaby0001
Chair Bound

Unread post by gaby0001 »

Tesgri wrote:
gaby0001 wrote:Good thing you're writing a book. When do you plan to finish it?
Well, hmm, that's a big question.

At present I am at 147,472 words - or more easily understood, I am at roughly page 491. Now this is part way into a chapter, a rather pivotal one at that since it marks the end of "Act 2" or the meat of the story. After this chapter comes the wrap up and wind down, finishing off plot threads and bringing things together for a nice tidy finish.

So I'd say, by my estimates, that I'm like 80% done.

With that in mind I would love to finish it before year end but that seems a bit far fetched, but early next year seems certainly possible. But of course that's the finishing of first draft, then there's editing and revision etc etc. Though as I did post in the author section about my book I am already in talks with publishing companies.
You may have material for two books instead of one. Something like a saga, don't you think?

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

gaby0001 wrote:You may have material for two books instead of one. Something like a saga, don't you think?
I've contemplated that but no clue where I could split it to make it feel proper. It's not totally unheard of for a book to be the length mine will be and by this point I figure I'll just finish writing it and see what publishing options I have.

gaby0001
Chair Bound

Tesgri wrote:
gaby0001 wrote:You may have material for two books instead of one. Something like a saga, don't you think?
I've contemplated that but no clue where I could split it to make it feel proper. It's not totally unheard of for a book to be the length mine will be and by this point I figure I'll just finish writing it and see what publishing options I have.
Well, I guess when you finish writing it comes the stage of debugging the content and all that. Maybe then you'll have more clues about whether to leave it as a single book or divide it into several.

Karren
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Karren »

My reoccurring fantasy starts with me doing the laundry. and it's the 1950's or at least that's how I'm dressed. Bullet bra, open bottom girdle, silk stockings.... 50's dress and heels. Typical housewife. And I'm using an old fashion wringer washing machine. When I bend over to pick up the wet clothes out of the tub, the wringer catches my dress and rips it off.... then yanking my bullet bra off forcing my bare breasts into the rollers where they are hopelessly jammed. I yell for help and the two young lesbians next door (Cindy and Brenda) come running over to see me caught, helpless, wearing only lingerie. Apparently they had been very busy next door because they both were wearing latex cat suits and Cindy was wearing a bright yellow strap-on. She proceeded to tie my legs to the washing machine legs with the silk stockings that were hanging on the line drying. Brenda leaves for a minute and comes back with my cow milking machine (forgot to mention we lived on a farm) which after tying my hands to the overhead clothes line and stuffing the bullet bra in my mouth, she plugs it in and attaches the teat cups to my nipples which were protruding between the wringer rollers. The milking machine starts to suck hard and Cindy starts to rub my butt with some tractor grease she found in the barn. A couple hours and a couple quarts of milk later.... The End...

Guess this fantasy has been with me for a long time and in-part due to reality since when I was 10, my 80 year old aunt who lived down the street from us got her tit caught in the wringer and was saved by my step-dad. Almost killed her but she survived.
Attachments
wringer.jpg
I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Natyropes
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Natyropes »

gaby0001 wrote:
Tesgri wrote:If they don't I can just bring my own rope with me. We can have a party :) No worry about noise complaints at least.
...great idea!!! We should organize a "bring your own rope" party.
What happened to the "bring your own rope" party? If it is for lack of ropes, just let me know :lol:

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

Well I'm still up for it, but it may have to be just RP - cause pretty sure none of you are close to me.

gaby0001
Chair Bound

Tesgri wrote:Well I'm still up for it, but it may have to be just RP - cause pretty sure none of you are close to me.
You all still remember the "bring your own rope" party? :lol:

Certainly, I don't think any of us live even remotely close but it would have been an epic party 8-)

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

gaby0001 wrote:
Tesgri wrote:Well I'm still up for it, but it may have to be just RP - cause pretty sure none of you are close to me.

Certainly, I don't think any of us live even remotely close but it would have been an epic party 8-)
We would have had to draw straws to see who was the 'odd man out' who didn't get tied up, though... :(

Ooooh!! Or the last person could indulge in inescapable self-bondage, and everyone would be stuck, until they got their release... that could be fun.

Alternatively, each person could be given an envelope upon arrival, to be opened in secret. One of those envelopes would contain the last person's release key. This would mean that once everyone was tied up and gagged, they would have to hop, bound and gagged, from room to room removing(and replacing--and TIGHTENING) gags whilst bound, to find out who has the key to their cuffs, and where they've hidden it. Lots of opportunities for people to beg and/or bargain not to have their gag replaced,(and be ignored--those are the rules) if they are of a mind to. Then they replace and tighten the last gag, go find their key, free themselves, and then decide who gets untied, first.

Dangerous, sure, but how thrilling, and how much fun would that be? :)

Natyropes
Tightly Hogtied

boundBinder wrote:
gaby0001 wrote:

We would have had to draw straws to see who was the 'odd man out' who didn't get tied up, though... :(
Well, there has to be someone left loose to shoot the selfie of the group :lol:

...someone like the designated driver who can't drink :D

MrTiedUP
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by MrTiedUP »

Tickle interrogation

Natyropes
Tightly Hogtied

I started reading Gaby0001's post about being bound and gagged in the trunk of a car and now I can't get the idea out of my head :lol:
trunk001.jpg
trunk001.jpg (30.24 KiB) Viewed 12455 times

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

Pretty sure a lot of people can agree on that one. Only reason the wife has not tied me in the trunk is because we have all her tools in there and it's a giant pain to clean it out.

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

Tesgri wrote:Pretty sure a lot of people can agree on that one. Only reason the wife has not tied me in the trunk is because we have all her tools in there and it's a giant pain to clean it out.
It's a pretty prevalent one of mine, too. ;)

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

Well our trunk is big enough for like 2-3 people, so rope party?

steellover
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by steellover »

We could always find one of those 1970 ish land yachts with a trunk big enough to sub-let as an apartment and see how many bound people we could stuff in there. All in the name of science don't ya know. :D

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

steellover wrote:We could always find one of those 1970 ish land yachts with a trunk big enough to sub-let as an apartment and see how many bound people we could stuff in there. All in the name of science don't ya know. :D
Well that's what we have. A 1965 Plymouth Fury II (4 door). Sardine trunk anyone?

Natyropes
Tightly Hogtied

Tesgri wrote:Well our trunk is big enough for like 2-3 people, so rope party?
Well, the only thing better than being tied up and gagged in the trunk of the car is being tied up and gagged in the trunk of the car with company. :lol: