planning

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
dsteve
Chair Bound

planning

Unread post by dsteve »

I find that planning and anticipating a session is almost as much fun as the session itself. Once I know I am going to have some private time I always start thinking. What am I going to wear, what am I going to use, what position will I be in, and what kind of release?
So, does anyone just grab a pile of rope and start, or is planning a more-or-less universal thing? And, do you enjoy the planning as much as I do.
dSteve

naelasa
Unfettered Newbie

Re: planning

Unread post by naelasa »

I don't really plan, I just go with my fancy at the time for a few hours before letting myself go again heh.

Karren
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Karren »

Being an engineer... I plan everything to the Nth degree.... it's what we do! lol
I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

Sometimes you can plan whatever you want but unless you are playing alone, things may not work out if other participants change THEIR plans or plans become overtaken by events which are "more important". That has happened more often than not which means most planning is more or less worthless.

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

Stahlketten wrote:Sometimes you can plan whatever you want but unless you are playing alone, things may not work out if other participants change THEIR plans or plans become overtaken by events which are "more important". That has happened more often than not which means most planning is more or less worthless.
I've certainly come across this a lot. Especially when you don't want to try and implement your plans on top of your dom's.

lotharj
Chair Bound

Unread post by lotharj »

Self bondage planning is very exciting for me as well.

When I am alone I can spend hours researching rope techniques and thinking about stages of release. Kinda a fun hobby and arousing at the same time.

My Dom is sometimes very impressed with different things and they learn from my self bondage adventures.

Although I have on occasion gotten a huge pile of rope, messed it up, and started plunging my hands and feet into it randomly looping loose coils around everything I can until I can't move. I have actually been stuck like this one and was forced to use my safety release.