VR prison game

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
dilemma
Unfettered Newbie

VR prison game

Unread post by dilemma »

Hello,

I'm new to the forum but like to share a VR game I've hacked together: https://dilemma.epizy.com/

The idea of the game is that the player and an NPC are locked in separate cells. Each cell is equipped with a button. The first one (player or NPC) to press the button loses. The second character who presses the button is freed immediately. For the player, there is no way to know if the NPC has pressed the button or not. If the player loses, the player has to stay in the cell twice the time the NPC spend in the cell.

The game is intended to be played with a cardboard VR head strap and a mobile phone to get an immersive "in a cell" experience. It's possible to turn this into a real self-bondage session:

Take a combination lock that allows you to set a new combination. Set it to a random combination and take a photo without looking at the numbers. The game allows you to add the photo as a "release photo". Use the combination lock in whatever bondage setup you like. While being locked in the virtual cell, your also locked up in real life. If the player in the game is freed from the cell, you see the photo with the combination that will set you free in real life.

ALWAYS use backup release mechanisms. If the browser crashes, the battery dies, or even the browser tab just reloads, your release photo is gone!

The game is just a rough draft. Let me know if you like it. I'm open to suggestions. In principle this thing could become a multiple player game.

aliced
Unfettered Newbie

Re: VR prison game

Unread post by aliced »

game looks promising, but still some bugs are frustrating

dilemma
Unfettered Newbie

Re: VR prison game

Unread post by dilemma »

There has been quite some change to the site, please let me know if the bugs persist.

New features since I've last shared this:
  • The game is now available at https://dilemma-vr.com/
  • There is a new scenario in a Basement with NPC animation and voice teasing
  • Support of querying the state of the cell door via an API
  • With provided software (Dilemma Warden for Windows, Python, Arduino and Raspberry Pi) its possible to connect a CD Tray or other release mechanisms to the cell door of the game.
Happy to know if you like it!