Adventure Plans: Shhh! Don’t talk!

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
playfull
Unfettered Newbie

Adventure Plans: Shhh! Don’t talk!

Unread post by playfull »

Shhh! Don’t talk!

My Queen,
You are cordially invited to join me for an adventure in erotic fantasy.

As you know, I have, on occasion, indulged in sessions of self-bondage. During these sessions, I fantasize about, well, many things. One oft-recurring fantasy involves being unexpectedly discovered – by you – mid-play. Upon discovering me, you take advantage of my vulnerable condition and have your way with me.

So, I am planning a series of days off to occur sometime during the 2022-2023 school year. During each session, I will indulge in some solo play. I would be honored if you joined me!

There is a catch; I won’t be telling you precisely when these adventures will occur, so you’ll need to do some sleuthing . It is vital to the fantasy that I be oblivious to your intentions. It’s the reason the “Shhh! Don’t Talk” warning at the top of this invitation is present. It’s the reason this invitation was hidden where you might not find it. It’s why I haven’t previously mentioned or otherwise hinted at these plans to you. The catch is so important that, if you let slip or otherwise let on that you’ll be participating, then I will turn the tables and lay a trap for you! If you’re caught this way, then you can expect little mercy (but lots of orgasms).
Of course, your participation is entirely your choice. If you cannot participate due to work commitments, or you’re not comfortable with it, or you would just rather not, that is your call. There are no expectations either way.

All my Love and Devotion,
-Playfull-

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Adventure Plans: Shhh! Don’t talk!

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

Interesting scenario! You might have to tie yourself up and just wait, and would never know if she were coming or not. That could be fun.

playfull
Unfettered Newbie

So my first planned outing didn't happen :(. A family thing came up at the last minute. Because of the changing weather, I'll likely need to poster that one to spring...

Which means I need to think of another one to do soon!

Playfull

Haruka
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Haruka »

haha i has similliar fantasy or idea too

tied up and blindfolded myself in secret location. secret room, closet etc for example. put bullet vibrator with the remote visibly presented. taped it on side of chair for example with a cute sticky note pressed there wrote with : "turn it on! :p"

or left a hint of our location, treasure hunting style.

dsteve
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by dsteve »

Love the fantasy. What sort of sleuthing do you expect? Or, what sort of clues will you be providing?
Only things I can think of are way too obvious.
dSteve

playfull
Unfettered Newbie

Not a whole lot of sleuthing. There are already significant challenges in place: did she find the note? Is she willing to play? Can she arrange the time off? The sleuthing is intended to be the easy part.