Timed lock :)

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
ccdruum
Unfettered Newbie

Timed lock :)

Unread post by ccdruum »

Hey! I am still learning alot about SB but I have done enough to know the basic safety items, recently I bought a timed lock and was hoping to explore with it, the items I have available are: a gag, types of handcuffs, lots of rope and then a collar and then a set of female clothing and a plug. The problem is that the handcuffs can all be released pretty easily and so I was wondering if there is a way of using rope and the lock to make it more inescapable. or if anyone has suggestions on some plans I could layout for my self ;)

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Timed lock :)

Unread post by Jimdini »

ccdruum wrote: 19 Feb 2023, 06:25 he problem is that the handcuffs can all be released pretty easily
Without knowing what type of hand cuffs you have it is difficult to comment, are they cheap 'sex shop' style with quick release bars, or some other type (e.g. chain with 3 links, 2links,etc, are they self locking or locked by key?).
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?

ccdruum
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by ccdruum »

Selflocking with a self release; and three links long, nothing fancy :(

Nonconformer
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Nonconformer »

I recently bought 3 time padlocks from Amazon. I have found them to be very useful. However they can occasionally open early for some reason.

What i have found is that with a pair of chained handcuffs, i can put the handcuff key onto the lock, then lock the padlock with key attatched to the handcuff chain. When cuffed behind my back, due to the angle i cant get the key to unlock the cuffs, therefore i have to wait for the lock to unlock.

I always have my back up keys in case. 1 of which is in my car so i would have to go outside crossdressed, gagged and cuffed. But its a guaranteed release in an emergency.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

Try using a longer handcuff key, something like this:
https://www.handcuffwarehouse.com/zak-t ... dcuff-key/
These are easier for me to get in the lock. I use a little Allen key or bent paper clip to push in the double lock at first.

Rather than the fancy lock timers, I like to use ice cubes in a nylon stocking hung from the ceiling. It's been fool proof for (I'm afraid to say how many) years.

simoxp43
Chair Bound

Unread post by simoxp43 »

Nonconformer wrote: 20 Feb 2023, 11:56 What i have found is that with a pair of chained handcuffs, i can put the handcuff key onto the lock, then lock the padlock with key attatched to the handcuff chain. When cuffed behind my back, due to the angle i cant get the key to unlock the cuffs, therefore i have to wait for the lock to unlock.
My girlfriend uses a similar method when she leaves and want to keep me seucred for only a certain time.
I wear a pair of leg irons and handcuffs that are both connected to a collar.
The timed padlock is closed to the leg irons and all the keys are insede the padlocok: I can't reach my feet due to the chain lenght and I have to wait untile the padlocks open itself to "disconnect" my hand / collar from my foot so I can reach the keys and free up myself.
To make things funnier the padlock display is covered with tape so I can't see how long I have to stay chained.
"A real men know is place".

ccdruum
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by ccdruum »

well I did it, trying something new and i feel so embarrassed lmao. I got a length of chain that was laying around and waited for my parents to leave, my partner left some her underwear and clothes so I put on a skirt she had along with a thong. then I put the chain in a crotch rope and locked it in for an hour. three things I now release as i sit here bound; first I cant touch myself through the skirt/chain. very frustrating. Second is if anyone comes home they are gonna see me bound like a fucking girl and i cant do anything about it. Third I cant remove any of the clothing to use the bathroom if I have to. I want to use my safety release but id I have to go full public to get some bolt cutters in my car that is parked two blocks away.