Eat my own cum

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
swissbound
Chair Bound

RE: Eat my own cum

Unread post by swissbound »

Hi everyone.

I need help. I want - as many of you - to swallow one day my own cum... But - as everyone - I just can't do it cause I don't want more just after cumming. Please, complete the poll. Friday or saturday, in my selfbondage session, I'll do the most voted choice and take pictures to prove my success. Then I'll post pictures or videos here...

Please, help me!

Thanks!

sakijo
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by sakijo »

How about one day, you eat all our cum?  We certainly can give you more in less time than you can give us.

OneStrangeGuy
Strict Strappado

Unread post by OneStrangeGuy »

Directly comming in my mouth...?Can you really do that? You must be double jointed to say the least.

seidenki
Strict Strappado

Unread post by seidenki »

[quote="OneStrangeGuy"]Directly comming in my mouth...?Can you really do that? You must be double jointed to say the least.[/quote]It's possible, but you have to be more-or-less upside-down for it to work, with your penis basically pointed down over your mouth.Not saying I've done it, mind. Just some simple physics.Sei.
Embrace your inner wierdo! No-one else will! (No, they'd be more likely to lock it up and throw away the key...)

S-B-K
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by S-B-K »

It's easier to do with a shot glass. Load in, then quickly shoot it down before you chicken out!

OneStrangeGuy
Strict Strappado

I know from personal experience, as well as what I've read from others that a magical thing happens when you try this sort of thing. You're really gung-ho to gulp this stuff down. Then you ejaculate, and magicaly you loose all desire to go through with the injestion part. I have often considered that the best way to do this is to have a second person, mistress, who would force you to go through with your original plan.

ducttapelover
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by ducttapelover »

Seidenki I've done that a number of times, aiming my penis over my mouth. But I've never swallowed

army23guy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by army23guy »

i have done that as well, ducttapelover, and i came straight into my mouth, so i had to swallow it, no matter what... it's actually kinda hot IMO
25 year old, CDing, bondage loving Sissy Slut submissive, at ur service... Willing to do anything for you!!!
Check out www.thesissystore.com... for all ur sissy needs!!!

Fullspectrum
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Fullspectrum »

I think some sort of ring gag would help here.  If your mouth was held open and you positioned yourself so you could not move, the cum would go into your mouth and you would have to swallow eventually.  At the very least you would get a real good taste of it. I am like others here.  I want to eat it, I am going to eat it, then pow.  I cum and the last thing I want to do is taste my cum. My ex wife has been coming on to me lately and since I am between GFs I had her come to my office. It was nothing but a dare, but she showed up. She always wanted to see me eat my cum. Probably a power trip for her.  Regardless, the plan was she would come to the office after hours. I would strip and she would take my clothes out to her car leaving me naked in my office. The only way I was going to earn my clothes back was to lick up my cum. It is foolproof.  Especially since she would have no problem leaving with my clothes. (Bitch)   She showed up at my office and when I stripped she couldn't resist and just blew me until I came.  It had been a few years since I had been with her, so it didn't take me long to cum. She made me cum on her chest and then wanted me to lick it off her.  Well, duh, guess what?  I didn't want to do it and she couldn't make me, as I still had my clothes. Who couldn't see that coming?

OneStrangeGuy
Strict Strappado

I'm with you fullspectrum. The only way I see this happening realisticaly is for me to be forced into it. I envision me being tied spread-eagled on the bed, and preferably blindfolded. In this situation, being made to lick it off someone, or being fed directly from a spoon, or an inverted rubber being shoved into my mouth would all have the same result. I can well imagine that it would have to be forceful like that, or it just wouldn't work.

slaveboysz
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by slaveboysz »

I am amazed in reading this post how easily I could relate to how everyone feels. The first time I was ever forced to eat my own cum it was done by my dominant girl friend through a ring gag and I alway desire to do it by myself and used to chicken out right at orgasm. However I devised a fool proof way to force yourself to do it EVERYTIME. I put on a small posture collar with d-rings on all sides so I can't turn my head away, put a locking leather cuff with a d-ring on my right wrist, put a ring gag in my mouth, and attach a ball parachute to my balls, then I lay down on my bed and walk my legs up the wall til I am almost standing on my head. I have a hook over the head of my bed that I atttach a rope to with a hook on the end which I lock into the ring in the end of the parachute, that leaves me stuck in that position and requiring two hands to get down. Then I wrap a shoe string right behind the head of my cock and pull that tight to one of the other rings on the collar so that I am aimed right into my mouth, that way I can't point it away at the last second. then I attach the d-ring on the cuff on my right wrist to a d-ring on the collar, now my only hand free is the left which i use to stroke myself. When I reach orgasm I can't turn my head, I can't block it and I can't point it away. It takes so long to get down i have to swallow, if not it just slowly trickles down my throat anyhow. If anyone trys this let me know what you think. It truely is an amazing feeling cause you reward yourself with an orgasm but punish yourself with the consequences. I find myself questioning how badly I want to cum!! Its pure self torture!

mummified
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by mummified »

I have been swallowing for a few years. More so really about 8 years ago and in the last year. Like Ll the treat of you guys I have always had the fight the chickening out part right after I climax. Sometimes I'll just cum on my face, in my mouth or cowardly on my chest and neck.

If you cum in your mouh and can't swallow....wait about 20 seconds and start to play with it with your tongue. Youhave cum in your mouth, your not gay your just swallowig your own cum!

If any of you are reading this and really want to try it, buy or download isabella valentine swallow. God she is so erotic. It's a hypno mp3 but when I listened for the first time and came in ymouth I had to swallow twice.
Good luck. I'd love to hear how it goes.

M

sisisandie
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by sisisandie »

I have has a lot of experience with this so let me tell you a couple of experiences. When I was very young and thin and flexible I was able to get the head of my cock into my mouth for a few seconds. I did manage to cum once like that. I don't recall if I swallowed the whole load or not. Probably not. After that for awhile I might have just licked a little off my fingers. Like everyone else it seemed to me like a much better idea before cuming then after.

Okay flash forward a dozen years or so into the pro Domme portion of my life. A few had made me lick the pre cum fluids off their fingers but nothing else. Until one day I was with a mean German lady who was displeased with every thing about me. LOL. I could not help but cum during some cbt activity. I came on her fingers and the floor. The mess on her hand she smeared in my face what went on the floor I had to lick up. Another time a very young and very pretty woman jerked me off and caught all of my cum in her hand then forced it into my mouth. Holding her hand over my mouth and pinching my nose closed until I swallowed the whole mouthful. Another made me lick it off a dildo that had recently been in me. Once a Mistress had a slave jerk off on my belly and then he was made to lick it up. This same Mistress told us (while he was licking it off me) that she once had a sub jerk off into a toilet then slurp it up with a straw.

But the best was with a good friend who tied me spread eagle on a bed and blew me and then kissed me forcing my cum into my mouth. That is what you call a friend with benefits.

I know this is a self bondage forum, but sometimes you need a little help from your friends.

bobbied
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by bobbied »

I'm just a little afraid of gagging, and throwing up! Never tried it!

Cat®
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Cat® »

[quote="bobbied"]I'm just a little afraid of gagging, and throwing up! Never tried it![/quote]Shoudn't be problem unless you're some sort of sexually primed volcano Try it some time, it's not to bad.Cat®2010-03-09 10:05:58

OneStrangeGuy
Strict Strappado

[quote="bobbied"]I'm just a little afraid of gagging, and throwing up! Never tried it![/quote] I understand that fear, as I have learned to overcome it too. Try it with something like a ring gag, that way you can throw up if you have to, although it might be a little bit messy.  

tonyleeds
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tonyleeds »

Done it to try it.  Sometimes salty and sweet, sometimes it's yuck!

O2btied2006
Chair Bound

Unread post by O2btied2006 »

There is another way to maintain the desire to eat your own cum. You just need to learn how to ejaculate without having an orgasm.  It can be done with practice as I have learnt how.  Just creep up to the point of orgasm and slow the stimulation right down.  When you feel an orgasm commence, stop the stimulation and "bear down" and the cum will flow, not spurt like normal, as put pressure on the prostate.This works best if you have not cum for a few days. (full prostate I guess)  I stumbled onto it when I was edging repeatedly over a couple of days.  I got closer and closer to the edge of orgasm until I triggered the ejaculation but not the orgasm.Now I can do it on demand 2 or 3 times in a row, and then when I finally do cum it's a much more intense orgasm.You could use this technique to eat your own cum from your hand.  Sometimes I use this technique as a way of maintaining sexual arousal without having a wet dream, which is also fun for a few weeks or months.  The payoff is when you do finally come it's more intense.Good luck.

sakijo
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by sakijo »

[quote="tonyleeds"]Done it to try it.  Sometimes salty and sweet, sometimes it's yuck![/quote] Depends on what you have been eating and drinking that determines the taste.  Of course, it's all different for everybody.  What makes one's sweet can make another's bitter.

harpie
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by harpie »

Unless you're seriously masochistic, don't try it after asparagus.