bound and displayed

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
shiny_lover
Tightly Hogtied

RE: bound and displayed

Unread post by shiny_lover »

Cool - thanks for posting the pictures Claudia!I can see that being good for a variety of bondage positions.  ;)And the stand does indeed look impressive - have you used it other than at the party?  I might suggest a scene where you're attached to the stand and yoke and pull the rope lifting the yoke up...Oh, and one last thing - you mentioned something about wearing a butt plug to a meeting a few days ago - how did that go?

Claudia
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Claudia »

I just posted an introduction to myself and my "kink" in the introduction section of this site.  I may help to understand me a little bit.  Anyway, Master makes me use the metal stand when I'm bad.  He calls it the 'Penitence Stand".  Sometimes it is set up in front of my computer and I have to accomplish my work or answer emails and such while affixed to the stand.  The cross piece is placed at a height so that I have to stand on my toes so as my toes and legs give out, more and more of my weight is pressed against the vibrator.  The vibrator is plugged into a motion detector so it is only on if I move.  The Radio Shack motion detector is attached to a belt so it can be snuggly fitted to the small of my back.  Thus if I move, it kicks off the vibrator.  This is not bad at first, but after a while, it becomes quite a bother.  Oh yes, Master usually has me plugged with an estim butt plug that is set on audio.  To keep me affixed to the stand, a small chain goes under the cross piece and is locked to my clit ring.  The key is in a block of ice next to me in a bowl. 

shiny_lover
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by shiny_lover »

Thanks for posting - it is always nice to learn more of what makes people tick.Sounds like a good "predicament bondage" setup - something I enjoy (both giving and receiving).  :)So any other piercings we should know about?

JDScaife
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by JDScaife »

I've replied something to you in private. This is for everyone.I and Mistress Omega (personal friend not my Mistress) hold an annual Holloween party at her place. It has several dungeon's both indoor and outdoor. The place is quite large and can hold a party for up to a 100 people. Bedrooms, dungeon's, outdoor bondage poles, display area, casting area, etc.If you are interested in attending (Greater Los Angeles Area & surronding counties) look up Mistress Omega and send her an email or send one to me and I'll forward it;jamesscaife@jdscaife.com

Claudia
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Claudia »

The only piercing I have is my clit.  No others.  I have thought about it, but haven't decided.  As for parties, well, I am pretty private and my work would not tolerate my kinkiness being exposed.  So thanks for the thought, but I can't do public things.  But, Halloween, I will certainly do something... 

restricted
Forever Mummified

Unread post by restricted »

[quote="Hottestguyonhere"]Ordered her a scarecrow outfit today. We're gonna try for that near a road somewhere...... But she wants to be able to do it herself, but make it so only someone else can get her free....[/quote]  You mean like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2-Lht8R ... re=related Perhaps she could stand in my front garden and keep the birds from crapping on my car!  But I don't know if it works on squirrels. When they first moved into the area, I thought we had pterodactyls nesting in the trees. restricted2009-10-09 14:08:55
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

Hottestguyonhere
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Hottestguyonhere »

yeah. but wayyy hotter. too bad things went sour relationship wise........  

Claudia
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Claudia »

A scarecrow tied by a road, that sounds incredible.  Just imagine bound to a post with traffic zooming by.  Maybe a cloth sack hiding your head but with little eye holes so you can see out but drivers can't see your eyes.  Then rags for clothes, torn so they are revealing but not so much that it would cause a driver to stop.  Maybe stuffed with scratchy dry straw too.  Of course, my Master would require an estim butt plug set on audio so I would be zapped when any vehicle drove by.  I'd have to suffer the pain while concentrating on not moving so as not to attract attention. Too bad I live in the city where a scarecrow would be completely out of place or some damn kids would try to steal it or rather me.  I hope it works out well for you.

restricted
Forever Mummified

Unread post by restricted »

[quote="Hottestguyonhere"]yeah. but wayyy hotter. too bad things went sour relationship wise........   [/quote] Oh well, you have a very good reason to tie her up and leave her on display!restricted2009-10-11 03:47:05
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

restrainedsybarite
Chair Bound

Unread post by restrainedsybarite »

It isn't exactly what you're talking about, but I have done a couple bondage-ish things in public.  I own a very plain steel collar that is secured in place with a tiny embedded hex nut.  I've worn it on a couple of occasions when out in public with my girlfriend.  I don't think anyone even noticed it.  I also own a very obvious leather collar that screams "I am a bondage item", especially when the lock is hanging from it.  I've worn it out on a couple of occasions as well, and while people obviously notice it, they don't say a damn thing.  Lastly, I've had a chain lead clipped to said leather collar while out walking with my girl.  That gets VERY noticed.  Funny thing is, once again, people don't say anything about it.  The strongest reaction I've gotten is some people averting their eyes or trying to avoid us like we're Jehova's Witnesses at the airport.  It's quite entertaining actually.  She and I both get enormous laughs out of it all in addition to the thrill of having me on a leash in public.

Hottestguyonhere
Tightly Hogtied

do you goth it up on the rest of the outfit as well? or just the collar and and a polo with some shorts?

restrainedsybarite
Chair Bound

Unread post by restrainedsybarite »

Collars are not the sole purview of the goth fashion set.Also, goth is not a fashion statement, it is an attitude.  I was "goth" before it was a commonly known sub-culture, before I knew there was a word for it; though I would no longer classify myself as such these days.The plain steel collar went out with plain clothes.The leather collar went out while I was wearing leather jeans, leather jacket, and a t-shirt.

Hottestguyonhere
Tightly Hogtied

my bad, you know what i meant. to make it look like it matched. not just some random thing that didn't go with the rest of the attire.

blackfive
Chair Bound

Unread post by blackfive »

Tame in comparison with most of the above but I have been out with clothes locked on or tied on under normal wear.  As a male going into town on the public bus whilst locked into a full unitard for example is quite a buzz. 

Hottestguyonhere
Tightly Hogtied

how do you lock yourself in a unitard?

Claudia
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Claudia »

I went to the swap meet today and bought a harem girl costume.  Pretty sexy if I do say so myself.  It has a scarf that goes over my mouth and a skimpy top and small panty like bottoms with very sheer skirts that drape over my legs.  The only thing it did not come with is the shoes and of course bondage gear.  I was emailing a guy about what to do for Halloween.  There is a big party downtown where they close off streets and have bands and everyone parties in costumes.  I could wear this outfit and not be out of place.  I can be in bondage and maybe even torture and no one will notice unless I get careless.  I could even wear wrist and ankle cuffs like a slave harem girl. I'll be thinking about what kind of bondage I can pull off that night.

Hottestguyonhere
Tightly Hogtied

have a leash on your collar looking very lonely, who knows who might give it a tug :D

Claudia
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Claudia »

The leash idea is pretty good, but I truely go out of my way to avoid interacting with people while on a mission, performing a task or being punished.  The embarassment would be terrible, but more, it would be dangerous.  I have on occasion been discovered and the humiliation was dreadful.  The discovery was very shameful and degrading to the point of tears, yet I push the limits risking discovery in most of my away from home punishments knowing that if it happens, the devastation would be nearly unbareable. 

OneStrangeGuy
Strict Strappado

Unread post by OneStrangeGuy »

We're going to be giving out really good candy at my house on halloween...

blackfive
Chair Bound

Unread post by blackfive »

[quote]how do you lock yourself in a unitard?[/quote]For solo play a very simple conversion.   Two small key ring loops or cable ties through the arm loops of the suit.  Put it on and then run a chain and padlock round your neck through those two loops.  No way out without making it very obvious or forcing you to find somewhere private. Only constraint on outer clothing is need for something with a collar to cover up the chain if out in public.  An ordinary male shirt and tie for example when going over to town is 100% camouflage.  I have not done the other simple option which is sewing cotton tied through the shoulder straps but the knots in that would be unpickable!!!  If out you would have to wait unil home to access scissors or find seclusion as above.  Linen thread is very strong. On the rare occasion she has indulged in two-up play my wife has simply tied the two shoulder straps closed behind my neck so they are too narrow for me to pull over the shoulders.  blackfive2009-10-19 06:02:31