permanent cuffs

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
_MiG_
Tightly Hogtied

RE: permanent cuffs

Unread post by _MiG_ »

That's true. i think i'm more of a practical person than a symbolic one. Just what you're after, i guess.

lanispet
Tightly Hogtied

RE: permanent cuffs

Unread post by lanispet »

[quote="tightlybound4"] Do you wear one of their permanent collars that cannot be removed?
[/quote]

No, i wear one with the standard hex key, although my wife keeps the keys. i understand that the design is essentially the same.

MiG, If i were a practical person, i'd stick to normal sex... much cheaper that way

...dave

Wildcat4fun
Unfettered Newbie

Re: permanent cuffs

Unread post by Wildcat4fun »

Some ideas of permanent shackles..
.. 2021 I started to chat with one guy about a vid I earlier saw at "Asian cuffs" in Hong Kong.. in that, shackles were welded on for a long weekend for the 'visitors'.. thenafter cut off by using a side cutter.. the form of the shackles was so called Chinese, the collar & it's chain attached onto the collar weight about 2,2 kgs and the collar being round measures 20 mm so this way this could easily be hidden under the clothing when needed.. we're thinking this as a commitment of a strong, deep friendship between us for the mutual future.. he wanted the welding to be done during the first hours of my arriving to his place.. but before all this an agreement/ contract should be done too giving him power over me in total.. red flags to be seen already, but we continued about planning and changing hot ideas for more.. the fact in this merely would be that I'd be his rubber slave but more further this went, I did notice that I'd become more like an object.. the shackles got changed into heavier ones as well, he insisted those to be Parus-Leder type, a certain set having wideness 50 mm and thickness 20 mm for the collar, ankles and wrists added with chains & a connecting chain between these length of 140 cms.. the total weight of this set is 27 kgs.. the earlier version's weight more or less about 7,0 kgs.. all the shackles are locked by a barrel lock and as the locks go inside the shackles only the keyhole stays in vision.. this means that only a slight welding on the keyhole creates the shackles of the wrists, ankles and collar totally permanent.. the chains can be either locked by padlocks or those could be welded on already by the manufacturer.. according to his plans mine would be the welded ones already and my wrist and ankle shackles to be welded in place during the first day.. my collar to be welded around my neck after 2 weeks and during that moment his own ones welded also but his chains staying like locked by the padlocks.. most possibly his shackles never to be welded on permanent like mine.. I started to think thenafter.. he also demanded that, his own connecting chain 140 cms in it's length with the weight of 10 kgs would now be used on me as well.. this making shackles on me weighting about 37 kgs in total.. and if the agreement/contract signed earlier, there isn't much for me to argue in my case anymore.. this Parus-Leder set is made of stainless steel and if welded on, it creates a permanent set.. his ideas according to my future status had much more and f.ex. why the collar not being welded on at the same time like the wrist and ankle shackles.. he wanted my face, neck and head first to be tattooed and after those been totally healed the collar would be welded on.. one day he most accidentally mentioned that during the first day as I'd be tattooed by two tattoo artists I'd be drugged and thenafter be tied up by on a chair by wide leather belts.. and all this he'd do as the agreement already giving him power over me.. the tattoos would make me dependent on him as the tattoos being nasty and grotesque, humiliating me in frony of the other people.. creating me to be an outcast for sure and only his own slave..

KinkyTim
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by KinkyTim »

Wow, thanks for writing..for me personally that's the most exciting and erotic Idea! At the Age of about 12 I saw the movie : " Die seltsame Lebensgeschichte des Friedrich Freiherr von der Trenck ". I was same amount shocked and sexually excited, when the Main Actor was brought to a deep and hidden cellar in a castle where a village blacksmith welded real cuffs and chains to his body at the complete weight of 68kgs!!
A big Bellybelt was attached with chains to his hands, neck and Feet..
All together ended in a huge Iron Ring fixed to a big metal plate on the ground - this should be his bed! In the Plate was engraved in big letters his name and his Death Date was left free..
From then on I had often Fantasies for my girlfriends or my wife or me myself not wearing cuffs only for the Time of having Sex Games - but forever...permanent! Very erotic stuff for me...

dsteve
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by dsteve »

for the hex bolt type closures I think a tiny drop of epoxy on the threads prior to screwing it in would do the job. Actually, a drop of epoxy in almost any lock or key hole would be pretty permanent.
Too bad that welding requires such a high temperature. I think what everyone is looking for is a smooth continuous band of steel.
dSteve

ruru67
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by ruru67 »

dsteve wrote: 06 Jan 2023, 15:46 for the hex bolt type closures I think a tiny drop of epoxy on the threads prior to screwing it in would do the job.
Epoxy or a threadlocker like Loctite Red will do it. The latter is really the "right" tool for the job.

I had a "permanent" collar on a former partner locked with epoxy in the closure and the grub-screw thread; for good measure the hex head of the grub screw was rounded out. The collar had been worn 24/7 for about 9 months before "permanently" installing it, and so secured was worn for just over another year before being cut off.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

That sounds serious! Was your partner able to hide the collar under clothing, or did your lifestyle permit it being visible when at work or in public? It's an exciting fantasy for me, but I don't have the guts to do it for real.

ruru67
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by ruru67 »

It was a 10mm thick neck ring type collar. Here's the actual product: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32955245494.html. It's passable enough to wear to work; my current partner also wore an identical collar 24/7 (but not "permanently" attached) for an extended period to her public service human resources job ....

The only incident either partner had with their collars was some at a cafe, when the waiter blurted out, "Is that a slave collar?" right in front of the person she was having lunch with (who was a good friend of hers, so it wasn't a problem ... but the waiter didn't know that). I wasn't there; if I had been, there would have a ... conversation ... possibly involving their boss. I have a number of acquaintances who wear similar collars 24/7, although I'm not aware of any that are fastened "permanently".

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

One fairly easy possibility for a custom set of permanent cuffs is to make them from 1/8 inch X 1 inch steel strap. Depending on the thickness of the connecting chain, it can be slipped between the cuffs before they are riveted closed or attached to the cuffs where they are bent 90 degrees to have a section to rivet closed. The cuffs themselves are formed by cutting an appropriate length piece of steel strap and bending about an inch of each end 90 degrees before forming the main body into a circle. That can be done by bending over a form such as a baseball bat for wrist cuffs or a tree branch for ankle cuffs. 1/8 inch steel is easy to bend but becomes much more sturdy after it is riveted closed. The rivets can be made from appropriate sized nuts and bolts which are tightened and then the exposed threads through the nuts are hammered flat so the bolts can not be unscrewed. I would use about a 10 inch piece for wrists which with two ends bent 90 degrees would make about a 2.5 inch diameter cuff. A 13 inch piece would work for ankles and make a 3.5 inch cuff. Suggest anyone trying this to make a prototype set out of corrugated cardboard to check sizes before cutting any metal. Cardboard is cheap. I would post drawings for illustrations but this site doesn’t handle image uploads anymore.