Self bondage. Have two ways out.

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
Susan 5410
Unfettered Newbie

Self bondage. Have two ways out.

Unread post by Susan 5410 »

When it comes to self bondage always have a second way out. One time I had tied my self down to my king size bed. I had found a way to tie a loop in a peace of rope. I would put my wrist in the rope, then pull and it would tighen around my wrist. I had my self tied by both wrist and feet. The way I would get free is, by having a old hunting knife hanging from the head board by a lite cord. I would untie the knife and cut the rope at my right wrist. One time I was trying to free myself, when the knife fell to the floor. I try to untie the knot for over 3 hours. With no luck. Then my mom came home, where she found me naked and tied down to my bed. At first she thought some one had broke in and tied me up. Then I told her, I had tied myself down to my bed. Then she left me there for 2 more hours, just for the fun of it. Then mom came back with her camera and shot a few photos. My face was so red. That nite mom and I did have a long talk. And she show me how to tie a slip knot. But that day I learned always have a second way out.

Gabriel
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Self bondage. Have two ways out.

Unread post by Gabriel »

That's probably the best outcome one can ask for when caught by one's parents. :oops: But what did she do with the photos?
Author of Introduction to Self-Bondage and Nine Tales of Submission - now available on Kindle! :)

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

That sounds like a pretty classy mom. I bet you enjoyed the experience!

- Stahlketten.

Susan 5410
Unfettered Newbie

My mom was a very open about sex. She also liked to do some self bondage. As for the photos, I have then today. My face looks like a red lite. My mother one time worked as a photographer, she took a lot of photo of me while I was growing up. I was always a show off. When I was about 10 years old, my mom got me new swim sute . I had to put it on and model for her. One photo mom had it made into a 8 X 10 framed it and put it on the living room wall.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

What I would give to see that photograph.....

After a couple silly mistakes, I like the idea of NOT having to untie the release in order to use it. I tend to use handcuffs and leg irons, so the trick is having the key accessible with some effort. There was at least one time I made a really stupid mistake and could see the key but not reach it. It was too high for me to reach after my hands were cuffed down to my leg irons. I got "Lucky" because I had not totally tightened down the last leg cuff and after about 30 minutes of struggling, the single tooth that was engaged broke off.

- Stahlketten.

Piper
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Piper »

I usually use leather cuffs that I lock on, and I have a pair of EMT shears on a short piece of rope tied within reach. If worst comes to worse, I can cut the cuffs off, which I don't want to do because then they'd be ruined.

LockedInALocker
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by LockedInALocker »

Susan 5410 wrote:When it comes to self bondage always have a second way out.
     Gee - I don't know if I have a second way out; I guess it depends on how you define that.
     When I lock myself in various kinds of lockers, suitcases, bags, cages, and the like, I use a 4-dial combination lock combined with darkness. I use a timer to turn the light on at the desired time, but otherwise I have no alternative way out at all - and at least some of these containers would be seriously difficult, maybe impossible, to break out of. I have no tools to break out with, no knife to cut open a bag, no torch to read the lock by - no magic escapes at all - that would spoil the whole effect of being helplessly locked up. If any of these containers can be broken out of, it's only because I've inadvertently made a wrong choice in buying, and chosen an item of inferior quality. (It does happen occasionally, although less often more recently for any category of containers, as I get to know that type of container more intimately, and know what to look for when shopping.)
     So if the timer which turns the lamp off and makes the lock unreadable fails, I really have no way out at all other than to methodically work through the entire 10,000 combinations in the dark - which, depending on a few variables, can take up to two or three hours. (I have had to do that a few times in over 10 years of using such locks, so I know what's involved - and it is more difficult than it may seem just reading about it.)
     Does that count as a second way out? Would most find this arrangement acceptably safe?

Regards, Michael.

charity
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by charity »

One time I didn't have a second way out and got stuck for two more hours. I use the candle release.
I had the key hang from a hook for my ceiling and string runing by the candle. I had place the string on the candle to give me
two hour before the key would drop. I left a note for my roomate to fine in case I got stuck. I use a set of leg iron and the I
use a small lock to hutch my ankle. I then use a ball gag then a roll of red vet tape. Then I use a pair of handcuff and the chain from my leg cuff to hogtie me. I woud be like that for the next two hour. This was the frist time useing my new ballgag
and I found out the ball was bigger then my other. My jaw started to hurt after a hour. I was never so glad to see candle burn the string but the key didn't fall. There were hung up still a hang from my ceiling !! If the key didn't fall I would be like this for the next six hour's. I started to cry !!! I didn't want my roommate to find me like this. I couldn't do anything I was stuck!!! I came to my fate and fell a sleep. I woke up and right in front of me were the keys. I wiggle over to them and unlock my handcuffs. Then next thing I did was cut the vet wrape of and the ball gag. I was fee!! I look at the clock to see I spent a extra two hour hogtie. I look at the cup hook and there was small barb that hung the key from falling.

ruru67
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by ruru67 »

My "utterly reliable" release mechanism is this: a bread & butter plate on a high shelf, and a key with a loop of cotton. Wrap the cotton several times around an ice block, place the ice block on the plate with the key dangling over the side. If you want it to go longer, use a larger ice block, or surround the block with more ice (the latter is usually easier to arrange).

I've never seen this fail.

However, it's not fool-proof. Why? Because fools are so ingenious.

I tried this in the shower, with a chain padlocked to the drain cover (which wasn't removable). After a while I thought it was time for the key to drop. It hadn't.

What had happened was that I'd let the key swing onto the shower door, and being wet, it had actually adhered to the glass.

Fortunately, I had two keys, setting one up on the release, and tossing the other out of reach when I was happy with the bondage set-up. I was able to reach a towel and use it to fish the second key back and escape. One of those cases where Plan B wasn't actually thought out but presented itself after Plan A failed ...

Susan 5410
Unfettered Newbie

At that time I did not have any hand culfs. But to day I have 4 sets. And my husband loves to use them on me.

Susan 5410
Unfettered Newbie

A game I play with my husband is, if I know for a fact he will be coming home let say in a half hours. I will take a set of hand cuffs, go out to the barn or other location and cuff myself to a pole or tree. I leave a note with the key and the location he can find me. The he gets to do what he wants to do to my naked body.

LockedInALocker
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by LockedInALocker »

Susan 5410 wrote:... if I know for a fact he will be coming home let say in a half hours. I will... cuff myself to a pole or tree.
     Does he know you're going to do this? Have you planned this together in advance? The problem is that, even if it seems certain he will come home at a certain time, something could happen to detain him: an accident or illness or emergency at work, other mishap - or, if he doesn't know you're waiting helplessly for him, he might even meet up with an old friend and go and have a few drinks with them for an hour or two, if he has no reason to believe you need him to come home straight away.
     Maybe you find that an acceptable risk. But does it concern you at least slightly?

Regards, Michael.

Susan 5410
Unfettered Newbie

My back up plans. I tell my friend Lisa what I going to do. She will call me like in 3 hours. If I don't answer the phone she will check on me. Have that 2 way out. As for my husband I do plan it out with him. My husband don't drink. And he was in the u s navy for four years. If he dose not show up. I hold a black belt, and I would kick his butt.

Gabriel
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Gabriel »

charity wrote:I was never so glad to see candle burn the string but the key didn't fall.
Using an open flame as part of your self-bondage scenario seems incredibly dangerous. :shock: Even if there were no pets or air currents or anything else that could tip the candle over, who is to say there wouldn't be a small earthquake? Improbable, i know, but not impossible. Sure, you'd die doing what you loved (struggling in inescapable bondage) but i don't think it'd be a fun way to go. :roll:
Author of Introduction to Self-Bondage and Nine Tales of Submission - now available on Kindle! :)

charity
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by charity »

To Gabriel I stop useing the candle. I now use a small lamp and timer. I drip some wax to hold the string to the light bulb.
When the timer turn on the lamp the wax melt and drop the key to me. :D

SBadiction
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SBadiction »

What do you do if there's a power cut? If you use a timer like this it's best to rig something that holds the keys when the power is on and releases them when the power goes off. An electromagnet is the best solution for this.

Steve
Happily married (but always ready to flirt) wife not into anything kinky so it's self bondage when I can.

charity
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by charity »

Steve If the power is cut off more the fun. That would give me a rush! 8-)

SBadiction
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SBadiction »

Power cuts can last a long time and make sure the timer will come back and switch ON ! Some jusr reset themselves into a permanent OFF state.

Steve
Happily married (but always ready to flirt) wife not into anything kinky so it's self bondage when I can.

SubChrisNH
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SubChrisNH »

i always have at least 2 ways out. When i do a self hog tie i use a magnet on a timer to drop the keys, but also have a 1 quart tuperware i keep in the freezer with a set of keys suspended in it. not sure how long that would take to melt , havent needed to let it melt all the way
other times like on the bondage frame i just use the magnetic locks with 2 timers , the actual lock timer and a backup one set for 3 hours
Some of my home made toys and remotes can be seen at http://www.slavechris.com/

Susan 5410
Unfettered Newbie

I talked with my mom and got her ok to post this. This has nothing to do wtih self bondage, but, it shows how you can get beteen a rock and a hard place. With out trying.

My mom and I like to keep all over tans. We had a fenced in back yard, no body could see us unless they flew over in some type of aircraft. One late spring day mom and I went out in the back yard and layed out in the sun for about hour or so. It was geting late and time to go in. We go to the back door and to discover that we have locked our self out in the back yard naked. We keep a spair key hidden near the front door. But, mom had locked her self out a few days before and the extra key inside the house. All the window at the rear of our home locked.

Lisa and her mom have a extra key, they live next door, but they are out of town for a day or to. We lived in a two story house at that time. Then it hit me, I had left my bedroom window was unlocked. I like to sleep with the window open when I can. To get up to the second floor I had to climb up a large oak tree to get up to a deck on the second floor. Then I could work my way over to my room get in side and unlock the back door.

One issue while I was climbing the tree naked as a j bird, I would get above the fence and if any body drove by our home. They would get a very good view of my nudity. I was in very good shape at that time I ran track and field. And took marshal art classes. I was almost on the second floor deck when a older woman drove by. ( and yes she got a very good look at me.) she almos wrecked her car. I got in unlock the door. From that point on we made sure we had a second key by the back door. Today I keep a key hid by the doors.