Does Anyone Else know?

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
wildcard
Unfettered Newbie

Does Anyone Else know?

Unread post by wildcard »

Does anyone else know you are into or wearing a chastity device? Currently my wife and a female coworker/friend know I wear a cage. My wife does not know my coworker knows about them. The coworker (Vanilla) found out accidently while scrolling through my phone and over the years has found out about mine and my wife's kinks and has never said anything. At work she does bring up a kink or something relative to it during coffee break.

wildcard
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Does Anyone Else know?

wildcard wrote: 21 Sep 2021, 14:28 Does anyone else know you are into or wearing a chastity device? Currently my wife and a female coworker/friend know I wear a cage. My wife does not know my coworker knows about them. The coworker (Vanilla) found out accidently while scrolling through my phone and over the years has found out about mine and my wife's kinks and has never said anything. At work she does bring up a kink or something relative to it during coffee break.
Sometimes at work she would pat my crotch. At first she caught me off guard and I'd ask " What are you doing?" She would just reply " Just checking to see if you are in a time out". On an occasion or two after knowing I had a chastity cage on she would look directly at me and say " I want to F**k that big C*ck of yours" Now she knows I am married we both know she is just playing along. but it is pretty funny to hear it.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

Why not ask her why she is not wearing a belt. Tell her that way she can enjoy the feeling also.

wildcard
Unfettered Newbie

RAE123 wrote: 20 Dec 2021, 01:00 Why not ask her why she is not wearing a belt. Tell her that way she can enjoy the feeling also.
My friend is what I consider very vanilla. When I tell her that she argues she isn't but I have not heard anything different. She knows about my kinks and is interested in my stories. I've offered a new small ball gag and she held it to her mouth and said this doesn't do it for me. But I like when your are wearing your blue one. I guess some people enjoy their vanilla.