Does Anyone Else know?

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
wildcard
Chair Bound

Does Anyone Else know?

Unread post by wildcard »

Does anyone else know you are into or wearing a chastity device? Currently my wife and a female coworker/friend know I wear a cage. My wife does not know my coworker knows about them. The coworker (Vanilla) found out accidently while scrolling through my phone and over the years has found out about mine and my wife's kinks and has never said anything. At work she does bring up a kink or something relative to it during coffee break.

wildcard
Chair Bound

Re: Does Anyone Else know?

wildcard wrote: 21 Sep 2021, 14:28 Does anyone else know you are into or wearing a chastity device? Currently my wife and a female coworker/friend know I wear a cage. My wife does not know my coworker knows about them. The coworker (Vanilla) found out accidently while scrolling through my phone and over the years has found out about mine and my wife's kinks and has never said anything. At work she does bring up a kink or something relative to it during coffee break.
Sometimes at work she would pat my crotch. At first she caught me off guard and I'd ask " What are you doing?" She would just reply " Just checking to see if you are in a time out". On an occasion or two after knowing I had a chastity cage on she would look directly at me and say " I want to F**k that big C*ck of yours" Now she knows I am married we both know she is just playing along. but it is pretty funny to hear it.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

Why not ask her why she is not wearing a belt. Tell her that way she can enjoy the feeling also.

wildcard
Chair Bound

RAE123 wrote: 20 Dec 2021, 01:00 Why not ask her why she is not wearing a belt. Tell her that way she can enjoy the feeling also.
My friend is what I consider very vanilla. When I tell her that she argues she isn't but I have not heard anything different. She knows about my kinks and is interested in my stories. I've offered a new small ball gag and she held it to her mouth and said this doesn't do it for me. But I like when your are wearing your blue one. I guess some people enjoy their vanilla.

wildcard
Chair Bound

For the past couple weeks my friend has been working from home. At the end of last week she called my office to see if I could send her a couple reports. While I was on the phone sending out the reports, she out of the blue asked me if I had a cage on. I said that is none of her business. Then my cellphone was ringing Facetime, I asked her what are you doing? She said tap your cellphone on your crotch, I want to hear if you have a cage on. As I'm trying to lower the volume on my phone, I give in and you could clearly hear I had a metal cage on. She hung up on Facetime and returned to the landline and started giggling like a little kid. Evidently while she had been at home she was thinking about my cage. I guess I made her day.

ruru67
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by ruru67 »

I think your friend is less "vanilla" than you or she have been making out ... and also a bit of a flirt.

wildcard
Chair Bound

This past week my wife had to travel for business, and through daily conversion it came up with my coworker/friend. She asked me point blank "Did she leave you caged up?" Now my wife and I play around a lot but we have limits, and she wouldn't leave me with a metal chastity cage on. I lied my friend YES I had my metal cage on. She read me the riot act and how foolish and dangerous it was. After that daily she would text me cryptic messages referring to my cage. At one point she actually felt bad for me and was mad at my wife. I told her not to be mad and it was to prevent me from having alone time. Also I told her the only reason I tell her about my adventures it to make her laugh and brighten her day. Her reply was "Well you are a slutty little bitch"

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

Perhaps your co-worker could become your emergency key holder when your wife has to travel? :D There are a LOT of guys being locked up for weeks or months, but I wonder how many (if any) are true and what they use, if anything, for emergency release?

wildcard
Chair Bound

JaniceNoyb wrote: 11 Mar 2022, 19:16 Perhaps your co-worker could become your emergency key holder when your wife has to travel? :D There are a LOT of guys being locked up for weeks or months, but I wonder how many (if any) are true and what they use, if anything, for emergency release?
My friend's thought is it should never be locked up and if you want to play with it you should be able too. So she would just unlock it as soon as I handed her the key. She thinks it's funny how anyone would wear such a thing and more concerned if I got in an accident or rushed to the hospital.
I have let her thought many times I've had it on for an extended period of time, but in reality I don't wear it that long. My wife an I play around, but we would not risk any side effects from wearing a cage for extend times. But my friend thinks my wife is some dominating lady (too much internet) that controls everything.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

You have a much more sane and sensible approach. Best to let you work friend continue with her fantasies. The truth would be boring for her. I can see how she would be amusing at first, but could get to be tedious after a while.

wildcard
Chair Bound

One day my friend knew I was wearing a cage at work. I told her I've been wearing it for a week (put it on in the morning) and she told me to tell my wife that is too long and demand her to take it off. I laughed at her and she said grow a set and tell her. The next day at coffee break she checked and felt the metal cage (put it on in the morning) and said what happened. I made up a story and told her I demanded my wife take it off and my wife said ok. She put handcuffs on me. Then she grabbed my cage and used a Q-Tip to put Tiger Balm on my penis thru the cage and left me squirming. My friend is very aware what my chastity cages look like on me and called my wife pure evil and was sorry to telling me to stick up for myself. I actually share true stories with her and her eye widen every time.

wildcard
Chair Bound

Last week while having coffee I was telling my coworker I was packed and ready for my 2 week vacation. Spending a week in Florida visiting friends and relatives, then the wife and I are taking a cruise to the Caribbean. As I am telling her my plans and activities we have planned for 2 weeks, she asked me if we are taking any toys with us. I asked her if she heard anything I just said. After she repeated herself, I said we make use of luggage straps and belts. She was referring my chastity cages, and I told her I would probably stuck in one most of the time. Then she starts by telling me how wrong that is and they have metal detectors at airports and getting on and off the cruise ships. How they will pull me out of the line and bring me to another room to show them. I told her while traveling I wear a plastic chastity cage. (she has actually has seen it and is the replica of my metal one). I was telling her the islands we will be visiting and need a few days on the beach. My friend knows I wear thong swimsuits and has seen many pictures of me at the beach. Some suits you can clearly see that I am wearing a cage. She did say at least I will not be falling out of my swimsuit while caged and asked to text her some pictures.

wildcard
Chair Bound

During coffee break my work friend asked me if I was in time out. I said no and changed the conversation back to work. She stood up and leaned over and pat my crotch and called me a lair. She asked my why I have to lie about it. I explained to her it's none of her business if I can get an erection or not. She looked right at me and said I don't need to know but want to know if you can get an erection. Then asked me if I'm getting embarrassed, and I replied Yes it is embarrassing to let a girl know you can't get an erection or touch yourself for weeks. She put her hand up to her mouth in kind of shock, then smirked. As we got up to throw our cups away she backed into my with her ass and said yep you have it on. She being so vanilla doesn't understand it's a little thrilling she knows if I'm wearing a cage.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Hello Wildcard - really enjoy reading your posts. Is there any chance of your wife and work friend getting together, or wouldn't that be a good idea? I've had a few female friends over the years to discuss my kinks with, but we limited it to just talking.

wildcard
Chair Bound

JaniceNoyb wrote: 10 Jul 2022, 22:06 Hello Wildcard - really enjoy reading your posts. Is there any chance of your wife and work friend getting together, or wouldn't that be a good idea? I've had a few female friends over the years to discuss my kinks with, but we limited it to just talking.
My work friend has her own relationship and our work relationship is mostly talk with a few grabs and touches. She has always been a toucher. Years ago when we only knew each other for a year or 2, we were out for drinks for my birthday. We were talking about my boating and fishing trips. As she was scrolling through my phone looking at my pictures, she asked me if I was wearing a Speedo? Then noticed in the next picture it was a thong, and held the phone up to show me. I got the OMG you are wearing a thong and she continued to look at my beach pictures too. She handed my phone back and said I looked good in a thong especially the sheer white one. As I was drinking my beer she said I was bigger than she thought and almost spit my beer out. As I was talking about work she was staring at me with a questionable face. I asked her what was the matter. She replied directly " Do You Wear Thong Underwear?" as I was hesitant to answer and took drink of beer. She reached around and stuck her hands down the back my pants and grab my thong and said " Yep" and took a drink. So over the years our conversations have escalated in and out of work.

wildcard
Chair Bound

We were in the cafe having our afternoon coffee and my work friend asked me if I happen to have a couple sleeping pills, because she has had a long week and would appreciate them for the weekend. I asked her what is in it for me, she replied I want to F@ck that big Cock of yours! I said how did you know I had my cock cage on? She said she didn't know and reached over to give me a quick pat down. I said what if I call your bluff?. She stood up to throw her cup away and said who said anything about bluffing. It put a smile on my face the rest of the day.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

I couldn't do it in real life, but it would be very tempting to call her bluff and see if she's bluffing or not.

restricted
Forever Mummified

Unread post by restricted »

From what you say, she is not as vanilla as you think. She gets off knowing you can't. Why not get your wife to wear one and then give the keys to your co worker? Will she let you enjoy each other or just let one at a time get relief? You could tell your wife you have advertised for a keyholder but get your co worker to answer your advert by e-mail?
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

wildcard
Chair Bound

restricted wrote: 16 Aug 2022, 07:42 From what you say, she is not as vanilla as you think. She gets off knowing you can't. Why not get your wife to wear one and then give the keys to your co worker? Will she let you enjoy each other or just let one at a time get relief? You could tell your wife you have advertised for a keyholder but get your co worker to answer your advert by e-mail?
My wife isn't into chastity belts or anything for herself.

My friend has been on vacation for the past week and looking forward to when she comes back to the office.

wildcard
Chair Bound

This past week my friend text me and asked if I had any sleeping pills. Me being home alone in a playful mood decided to take a picture and send it to her. I put on a Joe Snyder thong that has a cock ring and snap front pouch. Through the cock ring I put a realistic dildo sticking out and unsnapped the pouch. I get another text asking if I was around. This dildo is very real looking and is about 1.60" wide and 7" long. I text her back and told her I don't know what pill bottle it is I got a new generic prescription and acted really stupid.

After a few texts she said take a picture of the bottle and she will look it up. I hold the pill bottle on top of the shaft of the dildo near the head. So it looks like I'm holding my penis and pill bottle taking a selfie looking down. I send the picture to her and said I think these are the pills. She text back OMG and yes please bring me in some tomorrow. Then she text that she had to put her son to bed and will see me tomorrow. I thought I might of went too far and text her it is fake and didn't get a reply.

The next day I was wearing my cage and we were up getting coffee. I told her I brought her some pills in and she dove into my front pockets and grabbed the pills and felt my cage. She said I see your freedom didn't last. As we were sitting down I told her I hope I didn't offend her with my fake picture. She said I did not and it is not fake. I tried telling her but she pulled it up on her phone and zoomed in to prove it. She now thinks I'm decently hung. Then like always she leans over to me and said. I really do want to F*ck BIG cock of yours, to bad you are wearing that cage. Then she sits back with a puzzled look on her face as she is drinking her coffee. I asked her what's up?. She asked what happens when that little thing pointing at my crotch gets excited and wants to grow like this showing me my text picture. I said it gets very snug like now. She just starts laughing and said I put a smile on her face.

Coffee breaks make my day at the office go by better.