From Plastic to Steel to Plastic to Steel

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
barbara desmonsche
Unfettered Newbie

RE: From Plastic to Steel to Plastic to Steel

Unread post by barbara desmonsche »

Hi to all the chastity forum readers. i am very pleased to say that i have finally ordered a new stainless steel device from Steelworxx today. It's the "Looker 01" with an integrated lock & a removable urethral tube. Another item i had to have for more security, is the titanium PA lock to go with it. For me i will be using it through my frenum piercing since i do not have a PA.http://steelworxx.de/The-Looker-01-111p.html Originally, about 4 or 5 years ago i started out with a CB2000 that is somewhat secure & moderately comfortable. My wife is my Keyholder & has complete control in deciding when & if i am unlocked or allowed to cum. She likes the CB2000 because of the cage & trapped ball style. A few years later i got a metal device called the Fort, but it was total junk & either not stainless steel like claimed, or a very low grade that rusted. i got a rash & had to go back to the CB2000 device.Today, with my wife's approval, i ordered the Looker 01 & can't wait to get it. i surely missed the feeling of being in a steel device with the psychological impact of knowing that steel cannot easily be escaped from. My wife also missed the steel & the piece of mind it gave her, so we decided to find one that will be extremely secure as well as safe & comfortable for long term wear. It will look a little different than the one pictured in the above link by having a more secure lock that is integrated into the device. Also, the urethral tube on the one i am getting is removable, not permanently attached. It can't be very safe to keep something inserted long term so we will reserve using it for special occasions. The titanium lock should easily go through both the cage of the device & my frenum piercing. This will prevent any chance of pulling out through the rear of the device.My wife has surprised me by becoming very, very serious about having me remain locked, too. In the past few years it seemed that the average time i spent between lock up & release was no longer than 2 or 3 weeks with the longest being 5. So far this year, starting on January 1st, i have remained locked for all but 3 days of the entire year & have been given permission to cum only once. She decided that since the month of February is short, i can skip it entirely & forget about getting unlocked at all.Today, when i ordered the new device, i told her that it would arrive in 5 to 6 weeks. She then told me that i will stay locked in my current device until it arrives. i thought she was joking, but she was dead serious. This means it will be about 2-1/2 months from the time she last allowed me to be unlocked until the time it arrives. i have no idea how i will survive my frustration during this time period, i have never gone that long.Anyway, i don't want any of you to think i am complaining, i am not. i told my wife that if i am to remain locked for her, that i will do exactly as she wishes without question. i actually find it very exciting to see how long she will keep me locked in the chastity & want to please her very much. i will keep you posted on when it arrives & how long the new one stays on.

twistersam
Chair Bound

Unread post by twistersam »

when it arrives she might even lock you in it at once, without allowing you to cum.

sissydani92
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by sissydani92 »

Congratulations on your new device. I agree with you though. I don't see how that urethral tube can be at all practical for long term lockup. Hopefully you'll get to cum when it arrives. I know what 2.5 months is like. I actually just hit 3 months yesterday with my key holder, and I don't know if I'm anywhere close to earning a release. So I wish you luck.Dani

barbara desmonsche
Unfettered Newbie

[quote="twistersam"]when it arrives she might even lock you in it at once, without allowing you to cum.[/quote]Hmm, that's a thought that didn't cross my mind.    i am going to have to be on my best behavior & hope for the best.[quote="sissydani92"]Congratulations on your new device. I agree with you though. I don't see how that urethral tube can be at all practical for long term lockup. Hopefully you'll get to cum when it arrives. I know what 2.5 months is like. I actually just hit 3 months yesterday with my key holder, and I don't know if I'm anywhere close to earning a release. So I wish you luck.Dani[/quote]Thank you Dani.  i don't know if i want to find out what a 3 month wait is like, but i should be prepared just in case. Having waited the 1 month that i have currently reached is difficult enough, but i have done it. Now anticipating the arrival of a new device that won't arrive for another 5 to 6 weeks will probably make it feel like 5 or 6 months.....lol 

barbara desmonsche
Unfettered Newbie

There is a friend of my wife & i, a Dominant Woman we've met & known for a little over a year & a half, who has congratulated my wife on how long she is currently keeping me locked. On one hand it's very good that she has someone to encourage her, but i suddenly feel as though i am ganged up on.....LOLWe have planned to get together with her but it just hasn't worked out with our schedules yet. Our friend told us that a few years ago she had a chastity slave that was only let out every few months. The only way the slave was allowed to cum was when she hit the useless cock with her cane, then relocked immediately. i am going to learn to deal with being locked for months at a time, but i don't know if i could handle the caning like that.  Today we tried out a new toy we bought recently, a Hitachi Wand. Well, i didn't try it out, my wife did & she enjoyed it very much. She let me get a hint of how good it feels by using it on my chastity device for a moment. My god it is one very powerful device!!! If she had held it there longer i know i surely would have had an orgasm from it. As soon as she was finished teasing me she had me clean it up so she could lock it away. It isn't that she doesn't trust me, it's that "i" don't trust me & i told her that i wanted to not be tempted to try it out & that it should be locked away. It's now out of reach along with 3 or 4 other vibrating toys we have. Sometimes i am dying to cum, but i am trying to discipline myself & need her help.

barbara desmonsche
Unfettered Newbie

Looking at the calendar today i see that i survived the entire month of February locked in my device.    Part of me is yearning to be unlocked so i may have an orgasm, especially like last night when my wife decides that she wants to tease me, but another part of me is content & happy that i have remained locked & orgasmless for as long as i have for her. Staying locked has drastically increased my desire to please my wife in any way possible. There are the body massages she gets from me before bed, more chores done without ever being asked or reminded, saying or texting her how much i love her daily, & also helping her achieve orgasms to keep her sexual needs satisfied.  She has been sick with a bad head & chest cold for the last 2 weeks, so i understand that she needs rest, not orgasms, but last night she felt well enough to enjoy some fun. She texted me during the day & said she wanted a back & neck rub while she read some of an online book she had downloaded. After she finished reading, she said that she would unlock me for a little while. The rest of my day at work was difficult trying to stay focused on what i had to do. All i kept thinking about was later that night, which took forever to get to. Once dinner was done there was a TV show she wanted to watch. i cleaned up in the kitchen & asked what else needed to be done & she said nothing & that i could go upstairs to get ready & to wait for the end of her show.i went upstairs quickly to get ready. The massage ritual with my wife consists of me changing into a pair of thigh high stockings & a pair of high heels. The only other things i wear are my leather hood, posture collar, blindfold, gag, & the wrist & ankle & restraints. i leave the keys to all the locks by the computer, lock them all in place & simply sit on the floor inside the closet to wait for her to let me know she is ready for her massage.Losing track of time is easy, maybe 20 minutes passes, but once i hear the closet door open i know it is time to start. My wife guides me over to where she sits at the computer, then i stand behind her to rub her neck & shoulders 1st. It is very easy & very exciting to be able to concentrate strictly on what i am doing. i cannot see anything on the computer to be distracted & cannot speak while gagged to interrupt her train of thought.The massage went on for at least 30 minutes i think, before she decided she was done reading. i had massaged her all over including her arms, legs, feet, & loved every moment. She told me to kneel & then unlocked the chastity. When she did, i could not believe how aroused i got so quickly. i could also feel drops of pre-cum drip onto my thighs & hoped that, that would not be the end of it. She tugged at my nipple rings & then placed the clover style clamps on my nipples. The bite from the clamps made me moan while the unused cock she keeps locked up stood fully erect & waiting. The wait ended suddenly when i felt her crop smack the tip. It sent a shock wave through me, but it only made me more aroused. She played with the crop for a bit hitting my ass & balls some, then led me to the bed. Thinking she would play with me some more was wrong. i could hear her opening the locked suitcase to get her vibrator out, but that was so she could use it on herself. She lay down next to me, adjusted the speed & took care of herself. All i was able to do was stay next to her on the bed & listen to what i could through the padded leather hood. i was dying to feel her touch or hear her say i had permission to masturbate & cum, but that never happened.When i heard her moaning & the vibe stop soon after, she said she was going to unlock the hood & re-lock the chastity. That meant she was done for the night & that i had to put away everything & clean her vibrator so she could lock it back up. She keeps it locked because i had asked her to so i am not tempted to use it to sneak an orgasm in my desperation. She went to sleep rather fast, but all i could do was lay there thinking about the month of March & how long it will be before the Steelworxx Looker 01 arrives. 

barbara desmonsche
Unfettered Newbie

Today felt like the longest day ever. It was slow at work so i had plenty of time to think about last night's experience with my wife unlocking me for a mental teasing session. i say mental because she hardly did anything physically to me by touch, it was all in my mind. Knowing i was unlocked & aroused while laying next to her during her vibrator play was beyond belief & tormented me to no end.It was one of those days that no matter what i saw or read, it reminded me of my locked situation & having no ability to relieve my sexual urges.i read the paper & saw a sale flier that had some very nice clothes & a beautiful pair of platform sandals with an ankle strap. i immediately envisioned these gorgeous shoes on my wife's feet & her resting them on my back while i knelt before her to pleasure her orally.My excitement was too much to handle & precum ran down my thigh. Suddenly, i was worried when i realized how much more there was than usual because it left a wet spot about the size of a quarter on the outside of my pants that could be seen. i made sure that i sat facing my desk in case someone walked in & reached for a tissue. I blotted it, but had to wait for it to dry. When it did, i went to the rest room to check & clean up.This has never happened to me before so i am sure the long period of time while locked has done it. i texted my wife to tell her & got a reply that read "You need to start wearing a mini pad, go better get one during lunch.....lol" so that's exactly what i did. The mini pad is still inside my panties to save the chair at our computer while i type this.Bye for now......barbara

barbara desmonsche
Unfettered Newbie

Hello there,Today is a milestone for me, its the 60th consecutive day that i have remained locked in my chastity device.....WOW!.....i never knew that i'd be tucked away for such a long stretch of time without any release. My wife has been very strict about it & will not set any date of when she will remove it, or consider allowing me to have an orgasm. The only time that i know it will be removed is when the Steelworxx Looker 01 arrives within the next week or so.i am doing much better than i have been with my frustration level, but that is likely due to a toothache i have had. Turns out that i have an abscess that my dentist took care of & gave me a prescription for. The toothache was far worse than being frustrated, but it easily took my mind off the fact that i have only had 1 orgasm this year. So now that the toothache is almost completely gone, i can now go back to placing the effort behind pleasing & pleasuring my lovely wife & keyholder.Over the weekend i tried to take my mind off the pain by doing some shoe shopping for her while she was away. She left last Friday morning with a friend & didn't return until late in the day on Sunday. She said i may get her a pair of open toe platform pumps in black or red patent. i found several pairs on ebay & saved them to show her. She did like several pairs, but we plan to go out to a few stores so she can try some on. Going shoe shopping with her is going to be nice, i absolutely LOOOOVE heels!Time to start working on my discipline to keep from getting too excited.....lol

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

Please keep us posted. I've been locked since New Year's Eve. Long lockups are a wonderful thing, in my opinion.

barbara desmonsche
Unfettered Newbie

[quote="happily_locked"]Please keep us posted. I've been locked since New Year's Eve. Long lockups are a wonderful thing, in my opinion.[/quote]Hi there happily_locked, i am glad you posted because i was starting to wonder if others were interested in my posts....lolYou are correct, the long lock ups are wonderful & it wasn't expected to be as enjoyable as one would think. So now that the 9 week mark has just passed by & the end of another month on the calendar is almost over, there is no reason to believe that additional weeks (or even months?) cannot be done. i had asked my wife today if her keeping me locked has been difficult for her & she was quick to reply with a short & abrupt answer, "Not difficult at all."She texted me at work on Friday morning saying she would be home at lunchtime & wanted to know what time i would be home for lunch & that she "may unlock me" for a while. i said i would be home as soon as possible & met her there. We ate, then i went to the bedroom to get ready for whatever she planned. That meant i was to put on my leather hood, gag with the dildo for her, posture collar, blindfold & lock them all in place. She came upstairs, got out her lock box with the key to the chastity & unlocked me.Instantly i was aroused as she leaned me over the bed. She used her crop, her braided nine tails & her wooden paddle on her awaiting ass. i noticed that her paddling has gradually increased in force & made me wince in pain more than usual. That was very exciting to know because it showed me that she was not as concerned with being "easy on me" & worried that it hurt too much. She knows i will give her the safe signal if it's too much to handle.The next thing i felt was her hands grab her cumless cock to stroke it steadily as she cupped both balls & gently squeezed. i let out a huge moan & thought that it would continue. i was wrong as a sudden smack of the hardwood paddle went across both cheeks. The paddling & stroking at the same time was too much & i felt i was close to cumming within a mere matter of seconds. She must have sensed it & stopped. i caught my breath as she was undressing, then felt her grab my hands to signal that i kneel before her as she lay back on the bed with her legs over the edge. i heard her turn on the Hitachi as she started to stroke me. It was an incredible sensation that didn't last. It was interrupted by the feel of her hot, wet pussy engulfing the tip of her cumless cock. i could now feel the warm & soft flesh that i haven't felt since sometime last fall. i also felt the powerful vibrations from the Hitachi pass from her to me.Suddenly as i heard her moan, she pulled away leaving me on my knees with her cumless cock bobbing in the air dying to thrust forward into what i was craving beyond belief, her pussy. She came loudly & her moaning told me that she was almost finished with me. i waited patiently hoping that she was going to allow me to have an orgasm or at least feel her from the inside fully & not just the tip, but she leaned next to me & said, "That's it, you are done, it's time to get locked & dressed."It was beautiful to have been able to feel her soft, warm, pussy for the first time since early November. It was all i thought about for the rest of the day at work & couldn't concentrate on anything else. i texted her to let her know & she replied, "Glad you enjoyed it, that's all you're getting for a while." i still think about it on & off every day & can't wait for the next time she allows me permission to feel her again.

barbara desmonsche
Unfettered Newbie

Today is a big day for me!  My Steelworxx Looker arrived & i am now locked in it & can't believe how comfortable it is. It's only been locked on for about an hour & a half, but it's fairly lightweight considering it's metal & the fit is perfect. i will be spending the night locked in it, but my considerate Wife & Keyholder, is allowing me to have a key available in case i have any trouble or pain.If i have permission from my wife, i will post a few photos showing it with the matching lock that was ordered with it to use in my frenum piercing. It's a 4mm thick loop that passes through my piercing as well as the cage so there is absolutely no way to pull out. The stainless chain around my waist i used with my old plastic device & helps keep the device close to my body for comfort & extra security.i didn't insert the removable urethral plug yet because i want to make sure the device fits without any trouble. i may try to insert it another day this week if all goes well, & will post back what i find out. So far the only issue i am having is that the lock for my frenum piercing is larger than the barbell & stirrup i had in for so long that there is a constant sting that will fade once it stretches & adjusts to a larger guage.barbara desmonsche2012-04-03 07:30:55