How to get used to breathing tubes?

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!
cgwm
Chair Bound

How to get used to breathing tubes?

Unread post by cgwm »

Hi folks,

i just have a question for all you vacbed / mummification users and fans and hope you have some tips for me:

I guess it is pretty normal to get nervous and uncomfortable when you use some vacuum bondage gear or mummification including face together with a breathing tube?

I did not try it very often, only a few times, and i always get nervous and have a feeling that i won't get enough air to breath.
This keeps me from enjoying the sensations of vacuum bondage or being wrapped up completely :(

Do you have any tips or ideas on how to get used to those breathing tubes and not panick?
Any help is really appreciated!

Greetings,
cgwm
You can also find me on Facebook or on Visibleshape

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Re: How to get used to breathing tubes?

Unread post by RAE123 »

I got a snorkel breathing tube, and used it.
I cut off the reverse bend in the tube and glued it
back together with "Super Glue" to make it straight.
You then have a mouth piece to both gag you and to keep
the tube in your mouth.
Works quite well. :idea: :idea: :idea:
Rae

cgwm
Chair Bound

Unread post by cgwm »

Hi Rae,

this is indeed a pretty good idea!

I will try to get a snorkel and try it this way.

Thanks a lot for the info.
You can also find me on Facebook or on Visibleshape

BoundCharlotte
Chair Bound

Unread post by BoundCharlotte »

IMO the best way is to be bound with someone you trust and have no option to get out until they let you out. The first time i was in a vac bed i was given a small tube so breathing would be constricted. i was blindfolded and didn't even know i was laid down on a vac bed until i felt latex above me and soon restriction. As the air was sucked out restraining my naked body (well almost naked, i had on a corset) i struggled hard. i tried to cut the latex with my nails but couldn't. I was stuck and panicking. i tried to scream but couldn't. i struggled for about 10 min as much as i could when my husband then cut off my air supply. Not for long, only a few seconds. This was enough for me to know i should appreciate the air he gave me. i kept struggling even harder but he only let go when i stopped struggling. I gasped for air as i stopped struggling. It was a lesson on trust. I knew even though i was scared i had no options to get more air. I could scream and struggle all i wanted and he would not give me more air. The realization that no one would help me and i was completely helpless made it easier to not be scared or panic. A few time he let water down my air hole forcing me to swallow quick if i wanted to keep breathing. i was bound like this for 12 hours with him playing with various parts of my latex clad body.

So in short, my advice, get someone you trust to not give you any option but to get used to it.