Black Pallet wrap mummification

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!
tonyleeds
Tightly Hogtied

Black Pallet wrap mummification

Unread post by tonyleeds »

This morning I had another great self mummification session this time using black pallet wrap bought from the Big Yellow storage company for a tenner. It is very strong and quite stretchy so it conforms to the curves of my body nicely. I did set up my camera but enthusiasm when bouncing around getting mummified, knocked over the tripod and all I got was pictures of the ceiling. It took a long time to get out as it is so strong and I had made things a bit harder for myself by wrapping my arms and legs first .
The black pallet wrap seems to have a this glue on it and it sticks to your body and it hurts a bit to pull off.
I was only wrapped totally for an hour (not my head) but the feeling was intense and I soon had to relieve my self which was very hard to do as I struggled to reach my cock.
An intense session. Loved it and I still have plenty more to play with.

mummysboy
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Black Pallet wrap mummification

Unread post by mummysboy »

I've used this as well, very restrictive. I wrap limbs and body with a little layer of clingfilm first which makes it easier to get out.

tonyleeds
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tonyleeds »

One more my wife went away for a few days and I was able to play with lots of cling film and pallet wrap. I have now spent most of the day wrapped up and mummified and I have certainly lost a lot of sweat andnow feel thoroughly worn out and very satisfied.

As usual, I wrapped myself initially in cling film all over as I find the pallet wrap really hard to tear off as it has some sort of glue that sticks to my skin despite the sweat. Then I used the Wardrobe method to mummify myself. This time I made sure I had access to my cock and balls so that I could play nicely.

Again, once I had cum the first time, it took a lot of self discipline not to tear my way out straight away.

I still wish was brave enough to visit someone who would make it impossible for me to tear my way out on my own and make me cum repeatedly whilst wrapped up helplessly. Maybe one day.

winwinxx11
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by winwinxx11 »

Black Pallet wrap mummification Is it interesting to have a picture for me to see?

LoverOnFire
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by LoverOnFire »

Make sure you have an escape route planned and exercise good breathing available - would not want anything to happen involving compression and confinement.
In my own way I love Silk blindfolds and silk gags pulled so tightly against my face and tied very tightly , then my entired head bagged with silk making sure the silk bag allows me to breath . I put the gag underneath the bag for saftely not to close the nose nostrels in to much then the blindfold on the top of the bag . My nerve feeling are increased immensely. It just feels so good to just let it all go and nothing but, the nerve endings twitching from the Bondage .
I have everything ready for me to ejackalate from playing with myself but, most of all I love a Lady to tie me tightly it just feels so romantic to be imprisoned,confined and compressed by her .
Of course she lets her imagination run wild for disapline, BDSM and Intercourse . A good Master Dom and a good Madame or Mistress doing this for years works wonders on the experience . Some of you guys scares me on the breathing so be careful won't you .
Bondage is absolutely just simply beautiful and makes you wonder what the suprise package you you will get next . In a way it is like were the gift wrapping ourselfs at Christmas time - Stir arounnd Play Safe and be creative !