Self mummification

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!
cgwm
Chair Bound

Self mummification

Unread post by cgwm »

Hi folks,

last weekend our daughter was out of house, so i could take a bit of time and once again tried some self mummification with some pallet wrap.

Since i wrapped myself in several layers, it got quite tight pretty soon, and as i was wrapping it over my shoulders as well, i soon found out there would be no way out without help.

Luckily i didn't try this while being home alone, so my wife had some fun playing with me, since i had a sound controller vibrating bullet close to my best piece... but since the wrapping was so tight, i was not even able to come :)

All in all, funny experience once again, only the hands getting numb after a short time was annoying...
You can also find me on Facebook or on Visibleshape

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: Self mummification

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

how did you wrap yourself that tight?

cgwm
Chair Bound

Re: Self mummification

Unread post by cgwm »

Hi,
tiemeupalso wrote:how did you wrap yourself that tight?
i am using a prop that is clamped between the floor and the ceiling of the room. This prop is put inside a thick pipe so the pipe can rotate with some friction. I then wrap the pallet wrap on that pipe so it covers as much height as possible (from ankles to shoulders.
I then grab the beginning of the pallet wrap from the pipe and hold it against the body, starting to turn myself on the spot, unwinding the pallet wrap from the pipe and onto my body.
Since there is some friction on the pipe while turning, the wrap is stretched a bit, therefore making it at least a bit tight.. and due to several layers, it really is enough to hold you inside (although a second person could wrap it even tighter / with less wrinkles)

(i hope this is explained in a way it makes sense to understand :D )

Any more questions?
You can also find me on Facebook or on Visibleshape