Fiberglass full body cast

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!
strangehobbies
Tightly Hogtied

RE: Fiberglass full body cast

Unread post by strangehobbies »

[quote="OneStrangeGuy"]I think part of it is that people want to remain anonymous, and even signing a 'Guest book' violates that rule.[/quote]That's the bit I never get! The internet is the closest you can be to anonymous. Anyone can set-up a free hotmail or gmail account. So really what's the big deal?

OneStrangeGuy
Strict Strappado

Unread post by OneStrangeGuy »

Yeah, I understand your frustration, but I guess it's human nature, It's the attitude that even though I'm using an assumed name, i know who I am, so probably everyone else does too.It's a little different situation, but I know I've read literally hundreds of stories off the net. Usually I copy them to my computer and read them off line later, but many authors include their E-Mail and ask for comments. I rarely have responded, even for the really good stories. Interestingly, the few that I have responded to either had invalid or discontinued E-Mail addresses, or just never bothered to respond. As an author myself I always figured that I had to look at the number of hits, rather than the responses. The very few responses that I did get made it all worthwhile.

bizarrehobbies
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by bizarrehobbies »

Strange hobbies, for the record.  I did leave a comment on your guest book and commented on your excellant work. I did download some of your pics for private use but lost them since.

mummy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by mummy »

I really miss your site too, strangehobbies. You and I had a little conversation via mail aruond x-mas in 2003. You said that I was the first one from sweden to write you.               I even found your messages on my webmail today.

strangehobbies
Tightly Hogtied

Hey, I did not say no one ever wrote to me! Indeed a few of you did, and I'm grateful to you for doing so. But you were definitely a minority.Some days I miss my site too, but most of the time I could not be bothered any-more...

zoro_1969
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by zoro_1969 »

yes, thats the right thought about it, strangehobbies.i do remember some thought in your guestbook and comments, too!my hp is gone, too.  so what s up...! It is definately to much work to keep it up-to-date.
plaster,fiber,saranwrap,mummification is fun

lockmeup27
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by lockmeup27 »

[quote="strangehobbies"]Hey! They're using a picture of me as reference :-) [/quote] Hello strangehobbies!  My forum membership was finally confirmed after +2 months so I can finally post here! Yes, your posting and photos was the inspiration for my FBC adventure back in July.THANK YOU!  I was able to stay encased for about 14 hours but I think I could have stayed in for another day or two but had to be cut out to go to work...Wow, what a feeling of total isolation and loss of control!  I did chicken out on covering up more of my face though. PM me and I'll send you a link to the photos of my adventure. lockmeup272010-09-25 11:56:55

zoro_1969
Tightly Hogtied

Lockmeup tell us more!!

gipsmann
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by gipsmann »

ich finde das richig geil

lockmeup427
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by lockmeup427 »

[quote="zoro_1969"]Lockmeup tell us more!![/quote] OK, since July 2010, I've done three more full body cast sessions; 3 days over 2011 New Years weekend, 3 1/2 days over Superbowl weekend, both of these with Filador50 and most recently, July 4 weekend for 24 hours with the crew at Serious Bondage in San Francisco. Damb, I love this!  Strangehobbies photos and Filador50's casting talent have me hooked!   lockmeup4272011-10-13 22:06:49

strangehobbies
Tightly Hogtied

Cool casts!

VintageGordon
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by VintageGordon »

Nice pictures, whats it like in a full body cast.

gump2
Chair Bound

Unread post by gump2 »

wow, makes me really jealous... *g* i would love to have such a fbc, but i think, 3 days a really a long time - 24h would be enough.where there any problems, e.g at the back, lying such a long time?

lockmeup427
Unfettered Newbie

[quote="strangehobbies"]Cool casts! [/quote] Thanks, you were my inspiration and Filador50 made it happen... During the SF trip we put Micky in his first FBC for about 8 hours - he made a very fine piece of furniture!  This would not be a good position for a multiple day adventure though!   lockmeup4272011-10-14 19:55:54

lockmeup427
Unfettered Newbie

[quote="VintageGordon"]Nice pictures, whats it like in a full body cast.[/quote]  If the cast is applied right, extremely confining & restrictive.  There is an art to getting the body position and joint angles just right for a multiple day encasement.  With a snugly applied fbc, you can not move a fraction of an inch (mm) inside the cast and the pressure is very uniform over your entire body.  It's a very strange feeling to have absolutely no ability to move and with a Foley catheter installed no sensation or control of basic body functions. Filador50 is the master at putting you into a totally restrictive fiberglass prison.I have had some issues when my head is fully encased with only my mouth open.    He has had to open my head up several times so I can regain my vision of what's around me for a little while.  That's a demon I am yet to conquer.  Other than that, it is endless hours of drifting in and out of sleep.  With your head encased, you loose track of time and I experienced some of the most vivid dreams I can ever remember.I've also found out I am one hell of a snorer when I'm on my back! Filador50 recently did a five day adventure in a fiberglass & plaster cast which included a total head encasement with a nasal face mask under the cast and only a tube through a mouth piece for feeding him a liquid diet.  He is hard core!I'm not there yet!

zoro_1969
Tightly Hogtied

oh my good, great work and nice colour, tooi have to agree that it is a great perhapos a little weard feeling - but one is really adicted to it, one tried out...esp. whenyou get extra fun from wife.

VintageGordon
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by VintageGordon »

It sounds like it would be alot of fun but it also sounds like the sort of thing you cant take lightly, I might try it one day.   :)

strangehobbies
Tightly Hogtied

I can only agree with the previous posts. Being in a full body cast is an awesome experience. I've been in several, most of them thanks to Filador50. Never more than 3 days. Had I the resources and the opportunities I would do it far more often.I love the pictures of the "table FBC". I would love to try such "silly" casts, but the opportunities are so few that I stick to regular ones.I prefer having my head completely enclosed as the outside world is too much of a distraction for me (even just air on my face), and spoils the pleasure a bit. On one occasion the face had to be removed prematurely to relieve a migraine probably due to a recent sinusitis.

greenone
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by greenone »

The pics look amazing, I would love to try something like this!

Tiedupmate
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Tiedupmate »

Would love to do this!!!!!