Fiberglass full body cast

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!
gump2
Chair Bound

RE: Fiberglass full body cast

Unread post by gump2 »

mmmmh. very nice! - i´m really jealious do you have additional nose-tubes?looks like a very thin padding under the cast, was it comfortable?

strangehobbies
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by strangehobbies »

How long are you able to stay in such a cast?

OneStrangeGuy
Strict Strappado

Unread post by OneStrangeGuy »

[quote="strangehobbies"]How long are you able to stay in such a cast?[/quote] My guess is until someone let him out. Once you're bound like that, you no longer have many choices.

strangehobbies
Tightly Hogtied

That's not what I was asking! I was hoping zoro_1969 could tell us about his personal experience of such casts.

zoro_1969
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by zoro_1969 »

[quote="gump2"]mmmmh. very nice! - i´m really jealious  do you have additional nose-tubes? looks like a very thin padding under the cast, was it comfortable?[/quote] thx,no extra nose tubes necessary just an old piece mad of gum (Reststück Schlauch)and yes we use an thin painteroverall that is enough as long as your joints are in an comfy position called "neutral-Null" which means the regular relaxing joint angles. - and it was very comfotable he only problem is that allway a certain miction urges me to finish the session because i can not bear to use the urinbottle  
plaster,fiber,saranwrap,mummification is fun

zoro_1969
Tightly Hogtied

[quote="strangehobbies"]How long are you able to stay in such a cast?[/quote]I enjoyed 24h stay inside the cast..great relaxing and i love the feeling of beeing turned into a rigid statue 

rebburvuli
Strict Strappado

Unread post by rebburvuli »

Awesome Pictures !!!  One can only dream of such excitement !!

zoro_1969
Tightly Hogtied

Thank you very much, - yeah I am a happy boy because my lovely lady helped me with that and because she is turned on, she does enjoy it despite she is allways a bit non-amused about the dirt of the plaster cast..Can´t wait for next session - fiberglas ...

zoro_1969
Tightly Hogtied

zoro_1969
Tightly Hogtied

one of our first sessions with a alrge cushin over my stomach, due we thought there might be not enough space for deep breathing. - but not neccessary. was great because no moving at all... :-)

ccontrol
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by ccontrol »

strangehobbies
Tightly Hogtied

Hey! They're using a picture of me as reference :-)

zoro_1969
Tightly Hogtied

Oh yes, the strangehobbies-reference-pic! and a good work, too ...yummy - looking forward to my next fbc ! this time fiber..

zoro_1969
Tightly Hogtied

Hi folks we did that fiberglass bodycasting this weekend and it was great and we had a lot of fun, you know what I mean ;-) have to upload the pics from the camera soon to let u kow more..It was quite easy to apply and with the painter disposable suit underneath and socks no probs, despite i did one angel of the left feet not 100% perfect so it started to bother me overnight a little bit - and I was so tunred on i had only little rests the night.for urine disposal we used an urinal condome - first I was afraidn it would g off overnight but no probs at all; I onlyhad juice with extra sugar for that session. SO my GF said she had best sex for w while..

zoro_1969
Tightly Hogtied

zoro_1969
Tightly Hogtied

that was our first test with fiberglass, thats why it does not look so well - and of course because of taking a deep breath-in my bowel looks soo big. this provides enough space for breathing in any situation possible 

zoro_1969
Tightly Hogtied

bizarrehobbies
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by bizarrehobbies »

Strange hobbies, best site ever, what happened to it and when is it going back online.

strangehobbies
Tightly Hogtied

[quote="bizarrehobbies"]Strange hobbies, best site ever, what happened to it and when is it going back online.[/quote]Well ... thanks for the compliment!I'm pretty sure I've already written about my reasons for taking down my website...Probably the main reason is that it got to a point where maintaining the site became just too much. Anyone who's looked after a website will know just how much time it takes. It was always intended to be free. I did it just for the fun of sharing my weird stuff with the community. I am aware that it was popular as the statistics went crazy every time I posted new stuff. The site was not just about showing pictures of me doing silly things, but also giving my insight on them.You say it was the "best site ever". Thanks, but why did almost no one say so while it was up? It might have encouraged me to carry on. Hell, I had a guest-book as well as my email address on there. Despite of that, almost no one gave me any feedback. I may sound bitter, but had only 1 in 10 visitors sent me some words of appreciation or even contributed some of their own stuff, it would have made a huge difference. It gets totally on my nerves when people just consume the work of others without there being any exchange of some sort.As to when it will be back online, well the most likely answer is never, at least not in it's previous form. I'm considering posting some of my best stuff to a place like DeviantArt, but it wont be the same.strangehobbies2010-08-28 13:45:27

OneStrangeGuy
Strict Strappado

Unread post by OneStrangeGuy »

I understand your frustration. I've never tried a web site, but written a few stories, and while hundreds of people look at them nobody seems to comment, even on a board like this one. I think part of it is that people want to remain anonymous, and even signing a 'Guest book' violates that rule. It is indeed sad that this sort of thing happens.