long shot

Pass the talc powder please!
Kinky satin
Unfettered Newbie

long shot

Unread post by Kinky satin »

Hello everyone

I know this is a huge long shot, but does anyone in the UK have a vacbed I could use? I will travel to you, I can pay, let you do anything you want to me or I will do anything you want in return.

I've always wanted to try one and 2015 is the year I finally want to tick it off.

Thank you
Love women's satin nightwear, pvc, latex, breath play and body inflation (violet from Willy wonks style)

LockedInALocker
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: long shot

Unread post by LockedInALocker »

Why not just buy one the normal way? If you are willing to travel far for it (anywhere in the U.K.), isn't the travel cost added to the cost of buying a used bed likely to amount to what you would pay to buy one new from a web site or bondage supplies store?
     Or have I missed something in this?

I would badly like to try a vac-bed; but I have no-one to help me, and, while it is possible to do self-bondage with it, it appears to be considered generally to be far too dangerous - so I think I'd be scared to try this.

Regards, Michael.

Kinky satin
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Kinky satin »

That's now what I'm looking to do is to buy my own vacbed :)
Love women's satin nightwear, pvc, latex, breath play and body inflation (violet from Willy wonks style)

Leopard99
Chair Bound

Unread post by Leopard99 »

http://vacbed.co.uk/standard-vacbed-feb-offer.html

I've been in one of their beds and it seemed to be well made.

Play safe, never play solo in a vacbed.

sub91
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by sub91 »

My advise would be to get to a local munch :)

Im in the UK myself and have been to my local munch a few times and always been offered a go in the vacbed... as much as I love latex the air pressure on my ears is a big issue for me though so never given it a go :(

That's my advice anyway, agree with the above and have read the previous stories on here before... don't try it alone!

SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SergioUK »

I have the basic silent model from vacbed.co.uk and it was fine, decent quality latex and manufacture, assembles in minutes. The only things I'd say are to consider the larger model because unless the occupant is small there isn't much room to spread their arms sideways, and that a better way to seal the top is to get two rods slightly longer than the width of the bag - 20mm plastic water pipe is ideal - and roll up the latex flap around one, then attach the other with two rubber bands or Velcro straps.

greenone
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by greenone »

I'd love to try out a vac bed! It looks so cool! Sadly I have no where to put one and am not keen to play solo. They look amazing though!