Re: fantasy fulfilled

Unread post by Imhotep »

For your viewing pleasure:

Video can be seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p9CZ362304

mummy man
Chair Bound

Unread post by mummy man »

What kind of sack did you use ? Where did you get it ? And is it universal fit or made to fit just you ? Thanks JSB Oh , sorry but how long does it hold the vacum?

LockedInALocker
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by LockedInALocker »

Wouldn't mind trying that.
     Not sure if I understood your description fully, but it seems you did this as self-bondage, with no-one to help you in, or out at the end. Is that correct?
     Is that safe? We had very serious discussion before about vac-beds used for self-bondage, and the majority opinion seemed to think it was far too dangerous ever to do alone. This does seem similar in some ways.
     Not that I want to rain on your party - but if you really do know a safe way to do this alone, I'm sure lots of us would want to know the full details of how you do it - and maybe that could be adapted to vac-beds in some way.

Regards, Michael.

Imhotep
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Imhotep »

mummy man wrote:What kind of sack did you use ? Where did you get it ? And is it universal fit or made to fit just you ? Thanks JSB Oh , sorry but how long does it hold the vacum?
All the info for purchasing is in the video I posted. You can choose your size and colour, then send an email to arrange payment. Please do tell them who sent you if you choose to buy.

The particular BodyCondom I use at the moment is the BCM, in 0.4mm thickness latex.

The vacuum will hold for a very long time, as it's airtight at the neck, there is literally no way for air to enter. The longest i've been packed is about 6 hours, still working on sleeping/spending the night.

Imhotep
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Imhotep »

LockedInALocker wrote:     Wouldn't mind trying that.
     Not sure if I understood your description fully, but it seems you did this as self-bondage, with no-one to help you in, or out at the end. Is that correct?
     Is that safe? We had very serious discussion before about vac-beds used for self-bondage, and the majority opinion seemed to think it was far too dangerous ever to do alone. This does seem similar in some ways.
     Not that I want to rain on your party - but if you really do know a safe way to do this alone, I'm sure lots of us would want to know the full details of how you do it - and maybe that could be adapted to vac-beds in some way.

Regards, Michael.
Yes, all self bondage.

This cannot be compared to a vacbed, it is far safer. The main reason is because your head is always out, so as long as your hood isn;t restricting breathing, you are fine. The second reason is because the amount of lube required to extract the hose from the sack, there is always some left over(in the sack or on your hands), and it's just slippery enough to wriggle an arm out to break the vacuum.

I've done this close to 50 times now over the last few years, never had any incidents. Only wish I had a partner to make it truly inescapable!

head_2_toe
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by head_2_toe »

not valid
Last edited by head_2_toe on 03 Feb 2014, 17:10, edited 1 time in total.

AliceInBondageLand
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by AliceInBondageLand »

I love hearing about success stories! :-D

Imhotep
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Imhotep »

Some new photos and I just made new video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ5plKwoRcA

enjoy :)

RAE
Strict Strappado

Re: fantasy fulfilled - latex vacuum sleep sack bondage

Unread post by RAE »

Very Nice; I like the way you flop around like a fish.
Now if I was there, I would have you strapped to a Plank.
No Flopping around then.
That is a great suit you have there.
Rae

Kinky satin
Unfettered Newbie

Re: fantasy fulfilled - latex vacuum sleepsack bondage

Unread post by Kinky satin »

Anyone want to come to Bristol next week for some vac fun?
Love women's satin nightwear, pvc, latex, breath play and body inflation (violet from Willy wonks style)

Shmarmy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Shmarmy »

Any chance you could upload a video of you getting in a vacuuming yourself in?

I would love to see that!!

jimjamz21
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by jimjamz21 »

do any of you know another online shop to purchase this sack from?

Rubbertje_83
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Rubbertje_83 »

I believe his is from cover4u.blogspot.com. Just email the guy because he isn't permitted to put prices anymore on his blog. It was less expensive than the one i got from STR. I can't tell anything about the quality (you'll have to ask Imhotep) but the fit seems very nice. STR's is about 220£ (also thicker latex) and 300£ including the hood but it still stands up against years of abuse and a little weight gain :? :oops:

Kinkyd2ooo
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Kinkyd2ooo »

Were can i get a vac sleep sack or vac bag

Impulsed
Chair Bound

Unread post by Impulsed »