Latex bondage outdoors

Pass the talc powder please!
Imhotep
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Latex bondage outdoors

Unread post by Imhotep »

I've always been turned on by the idea to just get dressed in my catsuit and take my sleepsack(zipperless for SB) somewhere secluded and lay there helpless in the dark(or pretending to be!). Having finally found an area, a field of long grass not too far from the house, I may try this just as a change of scene to the bedroom.
 Has anyone ever done anything like this and care to share their experience?Imhotep2011-11-03 16:00:08

jackstrapped
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by jackstrapped »

My wife and I have often performed public bondage (on her) using straitjackets under a leather or rubber trench coat. The details have been posted here in several messages. Once, she did zip and buckle me into multiple layers topped off by my 'hogsack' in the barn. She kept me there totally aroused for most of the night. As far as self bondage, not yet, but it's an interesting idea. Good luck and keep us informed!Jack

pollypvc
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by pollypvc »

wish I had someone to take me out in rubber bondage for the day, the only problem with SB is you know you can get out at some point but with a partner you are dependent on them for freedom.

Imhotep
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Imhotep »

Well, I managed to do this tonight finally, it was great! I've only ever worn latex under clothes outside before, so this was entirely new for me.With hindsight I might have picked a warmer day, but the adverse weather would guarantee that no one would be around. I circled the field to make doubly sure there was no one there, and then waded through the long grass into the middle. I found a small flattened part and stripped down to my catsuit(w/hood, gloves & socks), it was freezing! But I was so turned on I didn't care in the slightest. I wormed my way into a tight, neck entry sleepsack and it snapped shut around the neck. I immediately felt warm and safe, even though it was about 2 degrees above freezing in a damp and dark field miles from home. I laid back and looked at the stars for a while, I didn't want to get out! Eventually I had to though as it was getting late. I wriggled free and left, not before wandering through the long grass in my catsuit though.It was quite a buzz, I was convinced someone was going to wander along walking their dog at any point, as it's not a totally secluded area. But that just added to the thrill, can't wait to do this again! Here's what it looked like for me:

tiedy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by tiedy »

This totally brought a huge smile to my face - fabulous  you brave soul   !! Gosh it does sound really exciting, like doing something naughty that you shouldn't be doing. But the weather - you must have been freezing at times *lol*.Oh yeah and lieing there just looking up at the stars, well brilliant man. I wish I'd been at your side nude but tied up to the hilt!!  Do share again your next escapade!! x

zoro_1969
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by zoro_1969 »

respect.. how long did you stay in there ?
plaster,fiber,saranwrap,mummification is fun

rebburvuli
Strict Strappado

Unread post by rebburvuli »

It would have been amazing to walk past you that evening !!!

Imhotep
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Imhotep »

[quote="rebburvuli"]It would have been amazing to walk past you that evening !!! [/quote][quote="zoro_1969"]respect.. how long did you stay in there ?[/quote] About half an hour, was VERY cold.

Louis2008
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Louis2008 »

how about if the police finally found you.

Kallin
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Kallin »

FWIW I don't recommend this in the summer. Had a friend do it and they wereabsolutely eaten alive by mosquitos.

harryrubber
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by harryrubber »

[quote="Kallin"]..... absolutely eaten alive by mosquitos. [/quote]

Sounds like your friend wasn't wearing enough latex