Latex During Heatwave

Pass the talc powder please!
newbie91
Tightly Hogtied

RE: Latex During Heatwave

Unread post by newbie91 »

Has anyone ever tried wearing latex during a heatwave?I tried this last night with some latex underwear and I have to say it is even more amazing that normal! You would think it would get too hot but in my opinion it did quite the opposite! After a while you begin sweating but that actually helps keep cool for a while.Anyone else got any experiences with it? I would love to try it with something like a catsuit where there is no room to adjust the latex to let cooler air in.

OneStrangeGuy
Strict Strappado

Unread post by OneStrangeGuy »

I have a somewhat strange fetish in that when the summer heat arrives ever since I was a small kid I have had this strange desire to dig out the winter clothing. I have been known to add layer uppon layer of it. Of course, with such strange tendancies a full body ruber suit during the heat of summer couldn't be avoided. You are certainly right. There is nothing like it!

newbie91
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by newbie91 »

That's certainly different, I can't quite imagine how that would feel in that situation other than hot haha.I can only dream about how it would feel completely enclosed in a catsuit with hood, gloves and feet.

evie
Chair Bound

Unread post by evie »

I've pretty much given up on latex outside of the winter, I've switched to lycra now, its so much easier to get on with hehe

Stuffed
Chair Bound

Unread post by Stuffed »

Many years ago I took my Suzuki Bandit out dressedtop-to-toe in latex under my biking gear. Got back home after a few hours of hacking round the country lanessoaked, exhausted and gasping for a drink. It was only in the mid 20°C's but that's bad enough...  It was kind of funny watching some kidcrossing the road in front of me do a double take, obviously he could seethrough my visor...  I miss that bike...  these days it's just me and the shed which turnsinto a bit of a sauna this time of year but there you go, can't complain,especially when you're gagged...

kislatomte
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by kislatomte »

i've tried...up here hot means high humidity... means... sweating like hell... still fun to wear!!!

Shmarmy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Shmarmy »

Indeed, I too am a massive fan of this! Often, I'll put on my full body latex catsuit, latex socks, gloves and hood, then padlock it all shut and get my mistress to lock the keys away.  Then I'll go into our private steam room and allow my mistress to play with the tempreature/humidity... only after being hogtied on the floor though !!

VintageGordon
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by VintageGordon »

If your looking for a way to lock yourself in a latex suit heres a way I found on the internet. http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/ ... 2011-07-08 19:16:00

d3vious_g3nius
Strict Strappado

Unread post by d3vious_g3nius »

[quote="VintageGordon"]If your looking for a way to lock yourself in a latex suit heres a way I found on the internet. http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/8196[/quote]Just WOW Those pictures are amazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing!

VintageGordon
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by VintageGordon »

[quote="d3vious_g3nius"] Just WOW Those pictures are amazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing!
[/quote] I thought so I even tryed start a discussion to see how far you could take that idea but theres been nothing so far which I think is odd because my imagination has been going wild with the possibilities of that concept.

willjim
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by willjim »

I used to travel for business to Phoenix, AZ in the summer. Phoenix in the summer is Hot with a capital "H". It can easily reach 45C during the day and stay near 35C in the evening. At night I would go out in two cat suits One suit with fron zip and one with back zip to hold the juices in. I alway rented a convertible and would drive around Phoenix looking for adult book stores. After a couple hours in the heat I would go back to my room for a little "reading time". Sometimes I would don a third suit and settle in for the night.