Unread post by latexjulie »

So beautiful as always Steffy.

Love Julie xxxxx

STEFFY
Unfettered Newbie

Re: RUBBER DOLLS

Unread post by STEFFY »

BACK AFTER A LONG ABSENCE
Hi all sorry it has been so long but I lost this account when My last computer died.

Back now and hope to be more active,
I am looking for a playmate so if you are local and interested contact me.
STEFFY

Natyropes
Tightly Hogtied

Re: RUBBER DOLLS

Unread post by Natyropes »

STEFFY wrote:BACK AFTER A LONG ABSENCE
Hi all sorry it has been so long but I lost this account when My last computer died.

Back now and hope to be more active,
I am looking for a playmate so if you are local and interested contact me.
STEFFY
Welcome back Steffy

blackfive
Chair Bound

Re: RE: RUBBER DOLLS

Unread post by blackfive »

3) The show doll: Generally  female in  appearance dressed to accentuate the beauty and attributes of a costume outfit either to a specific theme for show or to accentuate and accentuate their position within a service arrangement.  This would be  the case in fetish balls and parties where the dolls are there to be seen by others.

4) Art Form: snipped.

Generally the basis for all of the forms of rubber doll is the female type cat suit which has a tight waist,  bust cups for  breast forms  or  attached  inflatable breasts. The cut of the suit is usually female.  Add to this the bra, breasts and padded hips along with a female mask and wig (if required) you have a basic naked doll. From here one dresses the doll however you desire to achieve the look you want.I hope that this gives you some insight as to what this niche fetish is all about and will create discussion about this under this forum heading. I enjoy Bondage of all kinds and as such I enjoy it in the persona of a Rubber Doll; a play thing for the Dom, Domme' or Mistress / Master, to be used as they choose and to give them pleasure in the scene. This allows me to assume  the role of an object as well as have the Female form while in Total Enclosure, except for the nose holes, mouth, eye and ear openings.This makes for an interesting alternative to  being a regular rubber sub.I hope this helps to explain what we are all about.STEFFY[/quote]

Would love to be forced into role 3. Sadly the places that do offer it as a service are way too expensive for my budget and my wife is definitely not interested in doing at home.