Regulation Hooded Bodybag

Pass the talc powder please!
MrMummyman
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Regulation Hooded Bodybag

Unread post by MrMummyman »

Hello all. I was just wondering if any of you have or have experience with the hooded bodybag from Regulation? Like the one shown here : http://www.regulation-london.co.uk/news ... pid=61I've been looking at buying one for a while now but wanted to find out peoples opinions regarding quality etc.  I've moved to the world of sleepsacks/bodybags after managing to escape numerous mummification attempts  

jackstrapped
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by jackstrapped »

We have one very similiar; same hood but it's made to fit over straitjacketed arms. Ours zips one way from the top down, and has a built in heavy rubber posture collar that has buckles at the back. Extremely intense, especially after climax. Hope this helps.

StephanieLocke
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by StephanieLocke »

I adore Regulation! They are the nicest people and I always visit when I'm in London. While I don't have a hooded body bag, I DO have a triple zippered body bag with inner arm sheaths that is wonderful to put on a slave.

I always recommend going to the manufacturer/designer to be measured and RE-MEASURED, it's very difficult to get a good fit and you'll regret it if your bag turns out to be an inch too short or if it's so tight that gaining as little as 10 pounds can make it near impossible to put on.

Do please, let us know what you end up adopting...

Davina47
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Davina47 »

[quote="StephanieLocke"]I adore Regulation! They are the nicest people and I always visit when I'm in London. While I don't have a hooded body bag, I DO have a triple zippered body bag with inner arm sheaths that is wonderful to put on a slave. [/quote]Wish I was the lucky slave, too bad I'm half way around the world

StephanieLocke
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by StephanieLocke »

Dear Davina47,

That's what airplanes were invented for...

jackstrapped
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by jackstrapped »

Just thought I'd fill you all in, I checked and our bag was MTM for me at Sealwear about a dozen years ago; it's a fantastic experience, the only possible drawback is I need (ok, need and want) to be totally secured in a latex straitjacket first, so it can take a while to get things going.

Davina47
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Davina47 »

[quote="jackstrapped"]Just thought I'd fill you all in, I checked and our bag was MTM for me at Sealwear about a dozen years ago; it's a fantastic experience, the only possible drawback is I need (ok, need and want) to be totally secured in a latex straitjacket first, so it can take a while to get things going.[/quote]Yes but well worth the wait I'm sure :)[quote="StephanieLocke"]That's what airplanes were invented for... [/quote]Well I've been waiting for someone to justify those noisy polluters but I think you just succeeded  Davina472009-05-18 16:44:41

Shmarmy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Shmarmy »

This sort of thing is my all time dream!!

My mistress puts me in it (mine is customized to allow a vacume pipe) then vacumes me tight!!!

The sensations are blissfull, get one; you won't regret it.

mummified
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by mummified »

Is there something that is a little bit less expensive available?

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

[quote="MrMummyman"]I've moved to the world of sleepsacks/bodybags after managing to escape numerous mummification attempts  [/quote]Sounds as though it's a move in the right direction! In the meantime, I'm guessing you tried having your arms and hands wrapped separately from the body first, then wrapped TO the body? That tends to make moving them next to impossible since the plastic tends to cling to itself. Also, a few LONG strips of tape from shoulders to feet (on the 'victim's' front and back makes bending at the waist and knees a LOT harder, thus limiting escape attempts. [quote=mummified]Is there something that is a little bit less expensive available?[/quote]This always seems to come up -- you CAN find less expensive ones, yes. And just like practically everything else, you get what you pay for. I got a leather one from Ebay for less than half the price of the one from Regulation at the top of the thread. It comes in six sizes, custom fitting is NOT an option, and as anybody who owns a Fetters, Mr. S, or Regulation sleepsack will point out, the hardware, rivets, etc. on "cheap imports" aren't of the same quality as higher priced sleepsacks. (I've heard of others who like to struggle pulling out rivers on cheaper ones.) On the other other hand, the Mr S BASIC leather sleepsack is $895, their deluxe one is $1695. While I'd love to own a Rolls Royce or Ferrari, some people's budgets only allow for Fords and Chevys. I got a great deal on mine a couple of years ago, and prices on Ebay have apparently dropped to about the same $200-250 price point that I paid. Is mine as "good" as the higher priced ones? That's where you start weighing "value" and "price vs. quality." I'm happy with mine for now, and it was a pleasant -- and affordable -- step up from plastic wrap and tape for both the 'victim' (me) and my kinky ex-girlfriend. Edit: Or, you could always check out this thread: /forum_posts.asp?TID=8714&KW=&PID=80210#80210 and try making your own latex sleepsacks!!   Depending on your skill, heck, why stop at sleepsacks? You might start there and wind up with your own fetish company!stephanie_cdstephanie_cd2009-05-27 13:02:57

MrMummyman
Unfettered Newbie

Thankyou for all your replys some great information there  The bag will be getting it's first use tomorrow evening fingers crossed and am looking forward to it. I just hope that heat doesn't become a problem as I intended to use the bag for long-term enclosure but we shall soon see  Thanks again for all of your replys.

MrMummyman
Unfettered Newbie

Hello again. Just thought I would let you know that this bag is amazing I am so pleased that I decided to purchase it. I spent most of the evening inside it and had no issues at all. The fit is great and there is no heat issue that I was initially worried about. No way out until your partner sets you free so all in all a great item and can't wait to get back inside!

Shmarmy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Shmarmy »

MrMummyman, what you said about heat issues, I'd actually enjoy that - makes it more sexual.

My mistress often locks me, in a vac bed, in our steam room, it's bliss!!!!