Actually is it possible to latex bondage forever?

Pass the talc powder please!
Louis2008
Tightly Hogtied

RE: Actually is it possible to latex bondage forever?

Unread post by Louis2008 »

Actually, do you think it is possible to do a latex bondage forever?  I always have such an idea in my mind especially because I like to read those online bondage stories which have lots of crazy ideas.Is it possible to wear a latex clothing, say a latex catsuit, covering hands by latex gloves and feet by latex socks, with latex hoods that have eye holes, nose hole, mouth holes.... front and rear zip opening to toliet.... and then being collared, leashed to exercise, hands and legs chained... a limited movement under master/mistress control.... such a situation for a lifetime? What I mean is, wearing the latex described above for 24 hours a day, 365 a year, and NEVER take it off, and so no bathing. and also NEVER take off the restrain that mean collared forever, hands & legs chained (with limited movement) forever... fed by master/mistress, and sometimes chained and leashed to exercise the body parts, and only when emergency (e.g. in case of fire) will the slave be released. Is is possible in practice? Any big problem will happen?? Actually is there any similar ideas are in real practice in reality? 

dazed
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by dazed »

Aside from acute death, I cant see any real negitive side-effects. Seriously. We shed skin cells at a decent clip. Those dead cells, without a method to become displaced, will begin to decay/rot in the anaerobic enviroment. The resulting decay can then start on healthy tissue with cascading necrosis leading to TSS and then to death. And thats not even addressing short term effects from restricted circulation from the omni-present compression that can result in overheating/heat stroke/dehydration etc. Its pure fantasy. I would imagine 1-2months tops with the average person suffering some level debilitation after 1-2 weeks. 

Louis2008
Tightly Hogtied

[quote="dazed"]Aside from acute death, I cant see any real negitive side-effects. Seriously. We shed skin cells at a decent clip. Those dead cells, without a method to become displaced, will begin to decay/rot in the anaerobic enviroment. The resulting decay can then start on healthy tissue with cascading necrosis leading to TSS and then to death. And thats not even addressing short term effects from restricted circulation from the omni-present compression that can result in overheating/heat stroke/dehydration etc. Its pure fantasy. I would imagine 1-2months tops with the average person suffering some level debilitation after 1-2 weeks. [/quote]Hi sorry my English is quite bad I would like to ask what is "necrosis"?

booyah
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by booyah »

I think it's when a part of your body is dead and starts rotting, ugly stuff...  >.<

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

[quote="booyah"]I think it's when a part of your body is dead and starts rotting, ugly stuff...  [/quote] That seems to be it in a nutshell, booyah!  Necrosis "is a form of traumatic cell death that results from acute cellular injury...." according to Wikipedia, my solution to quick answers that are generally usually right. In this case, though, I don't recommend Wiki-ing this topic after a meal, before bed, or for the faint of heart -- it includes a very graphic picture. Bleah.   On the other hand, from this forum I remembered reading about a latex fetishist who (claims to have) spent a year in latex, twenty-THREE hours a day, seven days a week. So I Googled it:  http://latexlifestyle.blogspot.com/2006 ... latex.html "I never really expected to make it this long. I thought that some skin problem would develop...." It's a pretty interesting and LONG series of blogs, though, and remarkably detailed. Is it a factual account of a devoted lifestyle rubberist or really well though out (and well written!) fiction? It definitely requires more reading than I have time for today, but I'll go back to that site again! stephanie_cd

Icarus
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Icarus »

NO It's not  amusing to think about though but keep it real... keep it imaginary.

Louis2008
Tightly Hogtied

[quote="stephanie_cd"][quote="booyah"]I think it's when a part of your body is dead and starts rotting, ugly stuff...  [/quote] That seems to be it in a nutshell, booyah!  Necrosis "is a form of traumatic cell death that results from acute cellular injury...." according to Wikipedia, my solution to quick answers that are generally usually right. In this case, though, I don't recommend Wiki-ing this topic after a meal, before bed, or for the faint of heart -- it includes a very graphic picture. Bleah.   On the other hand, from this forum I remembered reading about a latex fetishist who (claims to have) spent a year in latex, twenty-THREE hours a day, seven days a week. So I Googled it:  http://latexlifestyle.blogspot.com/2006 ... latex.html "I never really expected to make it this long. I thought that some skin problem would develop...." It's a pretty interesting and LONG series of blogs, though, and remarkably detailed. Is it a factual account of a devoted lifestyle rubberist or really well though out (and well written!) fiction? It definitely requires more reading than I have time for today, but I'll go back to that site again! stephanie_cd[/quote]I have read partly of the blog you show me. I don't know if it is true or just someone who like to write story like this but try to make it attractive to the other by telling that it is a real event.In some parts of the blog I see that she claims to have worn latex for 24 hours of a day in some particular year (i forgot), rather than just 23 hours a day. However, in the part that she said 24 hours a day in a year she also frequently says that she baths and takes off the latex. In that sense i believe that it is not the real "24/7". On the other hand, although i live with my family members, i have a small rented flat in somewhere else that nobody knows. I will try to practise a REAL 24 hours a day (for a week) in full covering tight latex catsuit with only mouth, nose, eyes openings, and the rest is skin-tight, and hands /legs be chained up front, and of course, movement is possible, and I will be collared. I plan to practise it for a week and during the week I will try my very best not to undress my latex and not to unlock my restrain and so will be with those sort of stuff at ANY time of the week. I hope I will be able to do so although i am not quite confident and think i will quit before a week.I will prepare sufficient food and water for the week because I cannot go out to eat or order food delivery, I think it will be a good training for tolerance to me. But it may be possible that  i will be frightened with latex and bondage after this seven days

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

[quote="Louis2008"]
I have read partly of the blog you show me. I don't know if it is true or just someone who like to write story like this but try to make it attractive to the other by telling that it is a real event.In some parts of the blog I see that she claims to have worn latex for 24 hours of a day in some particular year (i forgot), rather than just 23 hours a day. However, in the part that she said 24 hours a day in a year she also frequently says that she baths and takes off the latex. In that sense i believe that it is not the real "24/7". On the other hand, although i live with my family members, i have a small rented flat in somewhere else that nobody knows. I will try to practise a REAL 24 hours a day (for a week) in full covering tight latex catsuit with only mouth, nose, eyes openings, and the rest is skin-tight, and hands /legs be chained up front, and of course, movement is possible, and I will be collared. I plan to practise it for a week and during the week I will try my very best not to undress my latex and not to unlock my restrain and so will be with those sort of stuff at ANY time of the week. I hope I will be able to do so although i am not quite confident and think i will quit before a week.I will prepare sufficient food and water for the week because I cannot go out to eat or order food delivery, I think it will be a good training for tolerance to me. But it may be possible that  i will be frightened with latex and bondage after this seven days
[/quote]  As mentioned, I have no idea about the fact/fiction aspect of this blog, though I'm tempted to think "fact" because of the sheer volume of details.  The author also addresses the 23/7 versus 24/7 part early on in the first month of her blog:  http://latexlifestyle.blogspot.com/2005 ... chive.html ...which is itself hard to read since the latest posts for each month are at the top. The reader has to scroll down to the last entry, read down the page, scroll UP to the next entry, read down the page, scroll UP...you get the idea.  "I agree that 23/7 is as 'real' as 24/7 and I remind everyone that I am changing 'skin suits' as I call them, everyday. So, my suit that is removed when I bathe is not the one I put on afterwards...I put on a nice clean one that has had plenty of time to dry and has been siliconed internally as well. "I am also, in order to maintain the concept of all rubber all the time, bathing in a tub lined with a latex sheet. And, if you review the earlier description sof our protocol, you'll see that, since Jan 1, I have not come into contact with anything other than rubber, water, and some lotion. We've even moved to blow drying me instead of using a towel...that has been 'mostly' successful." Is she encased in rubber 24/7? No. On the other hand, she's not putting on jeans and a t-shirt to run to the grocery. "We went through a LOT of preparing and planning. Sir lays out these protocols to me in great detail (sometimes with drawings and such). He is meticulous because he wants to understand all the possible failure points in plan.... This is DANGEROUS. If he doesn't plan everything right than a scenario could go badly or I could even be injured. So detail is part of the process. But, as I become more and more used to following the protocol, I become more and more secure in it and it becomes second nature. I suspect astronauts feel the same way...There is so much practice and preparation that when the real thing occurs, you don't worry about failure, you trust the protocol. Of course we all follow scripts through our day to day lives...Mine just involve total rubber enclosure now." SHE admits that this could be dangerous; she talks about a rash that might have caused her to stop the "experiment" in Week Four. I'm not sure what preparations you have made, Louis, besides successfully getting into your catsuit for the first time less than a week ago and renting a house. (And thinking ahead about food, water, etc.)  I'm neither a dermatologist, a doctor, nor a lifestyle rubberist, and have no IDEA what risks are involved with your experiment. I'm a bondage and self-bondage practitioner who sees nothing resembling a "backup" person or plan in case of emergency. What if you overheat in the latex, faint, and land on your head? The worst case scenario is that the landlord or police find another dead self-bondage practitioner, and your family will be embarassed when the story makes the papers and television. "We had no idea he was doing stuff like that!" they'll say, as they always do, along with a neighbor who'll say "well, he was a nice man, but this is a surprise to me!" I don't think it's the best thought out plan, but I hope everything works out. If not, there's no failure in backing out before the week is up! s

jackstrapped
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by jackstrapped »

Well; all I can tell all of you is I have tried it with Jen. I spent 7 days (barely) in a latex bondage suit (sealwear, hood, nose & mouth openings, gloves, socks, three way all over back zip, and different straitjackets and bondage bags. I was fed easily digested meals, oatmeals, pastas, and lots of water and juice... after 3 days the orgasms were much more hard work than enjoyable. After 5 days the irritation and skin sores were miserable. By the morning of the seventh, I couldn't wait to get out,Now, you must remember, we have played some pretty serious bondage and breath control games for almost 20 years. In my opinion, the human body can't take airtight enclosure for more than 48 hours without deleterious results. Your skin just can't handle the sweat and irritation from the constant struggling to orgasm.I hope this puts the factual part of the thread to rest; please keep up the fantasy!Jack

jackstrapped
Tightly Hogtied

And; I almost forgot, Jennifer is a MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL with a PhD in nursing and public health!

Louis2008
Tightly Hogtied

[quote="jackstrapped"]Well; all I can tell all of you is I have tried it with Jen. I spent 7 days (barely) in a latex bondage suit (sealwear, hood, nose & mouth openings, gloves, socks, three way all over back zip, and different straitjackets and bondage bags. I was fed easily digested meals, oatmeals, pastas, and lots of water and juice... after 3 days the orgasms were much more hard work than enjoyable. After 5 days the irritation and skin sores were miserable. By the morning of the seventh, I couldn't wait to get out,Now, you must remember, we have played some pretty serious bondage and breath control games for almost 20 years. In my opinion, the human body can't take airtight enclosure for more than 48 hours without deleterious results. Your skin just can't handle the sweat and irritation from the constant struggling to orgasm.I hope this puts the factual part of the thread to rest; please keep up the fantasy!Jack[/quote]Hello sirExcited to see that you had experienced that, but I have some questions.In that 7 day of your in latex bondage did you have any MOMENT that you are free from the bondage or the rubber? Did you bath?was that you  EVERY  SECOND in latex bondage continuously for 7 day?was your latex suit a skin tight one or a  loose suit? and was you gagged? if it was, was it continously every moment for 7 days?How did you feel in that 7 day? Did you request for your partner to let you out of that during the time? and what's your partner's response??I am very interested to know more,please tell me more, thank you!

latexbarbieTS
Chair Bound

Unread post by latexbarbieTS »

That blog post about a year in latex is fake. This has been thoroughly discussed on Rpal with experienced rubberists. Its a shame people try and pass silly things like that as being real. I've seen many posts with folks saying things are real when they are physically IMPOSSIBLE, and i dread to think someone believes such things and try it and end up with a corpse on their hands!!!

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Wow, and thanks to you both, jackstrapped and latexbarbie! We need your input, since your experiences are better than our hypotheses and best guesses!  Obviously, firsthand experience (WITH a trained medical professional) is invaluable! I'm just sorry your experience wasn't as enjoyable as the fantasy, jackstrapped. Skin sores? Ouch - I can only imagine, and don't need the details to say "okay, not for me!" I'm also sorry to hear -- though NOT totally surprised -- that the blog I referenced was indeed fake, as I suggested. I'll admit to being partially sucked into the fantasy -- after all, -I- bathe daily and then spend 23 hours a day in cotton and a bit of polyester and spandex without ill effects!  (And I've even occasionally spent a little longer in femme nylon and leather and stuff, but all of those materials BREATHE, I know!) I'm just glad that experienced rubberists like latexbarbie are out there to share their experiences and wisdom to new ones like Louis!  Thanks again!  s     

latexbarbieTS
Chair Bound

Unread post by latexbarbieTS »

You could probably do 23/7 in a combination of zentai and latex suits switching out frequently though. As the spandex/lycra zentai's do breathe quite easily. Though you'd probably need at least a dozen or so suits to wear so that theres time to wash and dry the other suits and such.rubber hugs,barbie

jackstrapped
Tightly Hogtied

Well, a lot of information here! As I said I was in a tight latex catsuit with the only openings being eyes nose & mouth. I was subjected to additional hoods with gags, rebreathing bellows, etc,. but never overnight. I was in bondage the whole time, although I could stretch for a few minutes between different changes, rubber and leather body bags, many straitjackets (Jen's favorite). I did use the bathroom a few times, but also peed in the suit (not the best idea).The biggest dissapointment was by the third day, even with Jennifer's use of different hoods, bc, vibrators, etc; orgasms became harder to obtain. It just wasn't fun anymore. Oh sure, it was always erotic, but the rash, the sores, the itch and abrasions start to wear you down. I think it would be mucj more fun if there was an arranged 30 minute period to shower and change suits every 12 hours or so. The bondage is always exciting, the sight of her in a fulll rubber suit wearing her SBR trenchcoat as she applies a straitjacket or seals your head in an additional hood always gets a rise; just not as easy to fullfill the obligation. Hope that helps

Piper
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Piper »

You can't have too much of a good thing.  Leave the permanent enclosure fantasies in the stories where they belong.  

RDJessica
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by RDJessica »

its always ok to discuss the posibility piper..im surprised only necrosis and skin disorders were brought up. There is actually a pile of reasons you can't in truth do it, some I've tried to combat in my stories to make em more realistic but it's all still just fantasy but here we go..1. skin problems are true. Ever break a limb and when you finally get the cast off you got that nasty goopy filth underneath? that's the dead cells piling up like has been mentioned. Now a cast is on for like 6 weeks or whatever so obviously you can go that long without cleaning, but you still feel nasty. Also skin needs to be oxygenated. The primary method your body gets oxygen is breathing but without oxygen getting to the skin your blood O2 decreases. Also your bodies primary method of heat removal is through radiation from the skin, helped by sweat. Can't sweat, can't cool down. And all that sweat you do produce would collect in your feet.. you'd look like some kind of fetish disney character with swolen feet.2. General needs. Eating, drinking, and waste production. Mostly solved by zippers and such but your Total Enclosure enthusiasts get dissapointed.3. Growth. Your nails and hair grow. Guess Electrolosis can help for the hair if you really plan to be sealed forever but thats ALOT of electrolosis. And I don't know if they ever found out how to stop nail growth.. Gonna have to cut those knives eventually or they will poke thier way out the suit and you look like some ripley's freak. ew.so all in all best my "what if" talks came to is if you could find a way to get some fresh air into the suit from time to time you might stand a chance for bout a month in the sucker before you would have to take it off. Think I'll keep on just fantasizing bout it and stick to a few hours or a day or two at a time in real life. :DAlso im sure thier are other reasons people might come up with too as to why.. but this seem to be the biggies..

ironmask73
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by ironmask73 »

I tried to "live the fantasy" last year.  I wanted the total emersion in latex experience and thought that 72 hours would be an appropriate time for the experiment.  I discussed it with my girl friend and she said that it couldn't be done.  So I bet her that I could make it through the duration of the period.  If I won she woud be my total slave for one week.  If she won I would be hers.  But she demanded that she be able to select the outfit and the conditions.  I know that this sounds like the beginning of a bad novel but I was so intent on trying this that I would have agreed to just about anything.   She said that she would set things up for our adventure and would tell me when it would take place.  When I came home on one Thursday evening prior to a long weekend she said that it was time.  She said that she had rummaged through my latex collection and was ready to get me started on my 72 hour adventure/ordeal.  Needless to say, I was quite excited about all of this. I had read about possible skin problems so I took a good hot shower and then rinsed my entire body of with disinfectant, hoping to stave off microbiological nasties under the suit.  I then dressed in a skin tight back zip cat suit, crotch length stockings and arm length gloves.  To complete the outfit she had me put on a long necked pull on hood with only eye, nose and mouth holes and tucked the neck into the cat suit.  She then presented me with a rubber ball gag that had a breathing hole in it.  (I hadn't counted on the bondage aspect of the experimnet but found it stimulating none the less.)  Over all that she put me in a modified gas mask that I bought on E-Bay.  It is a gas mask glued to a full hood that zips down the back and has a long collar.  The mask itself has mirrored eyes (so I could see out but nobody could see in) and two breathing hoses that ended in a canister that was worn at the back of my neck.  Before zipping it up she put the drinking tube of the gas mask through the breathing hole in the gag so that I could at least get some liquid refreshment during the period.  So essentially I was 100% sealed inside rubber.   Next, to prevent removal of the rubber gear (by means other than cutting, which is not a happily complied with option on my skimpy budget) she padlocked a 4 inch rubber posture collar around my neck.   My hands were padlocked at my sides by rubber cuffs locked to a rubber waist belt that was also locked on me.  Locked on patent leather ankle boots with 4 inch heels protected the stockings when I walked (which I had never done in high heels)both on the bottoms and from rubbing by the rubber cuffed ankle shackles with the 12 inch connecting chain that I was forced to wear. Now came yet another surprise.  She took me to the garage and told me to get into the back seat of the car.  Then she drove me to New York City, two hours away from where we live!  She said that she had found a bondage convention there and that I would live in my rubber prison that whole weekend while attending classes, wandering the shopping areas and visiting the dungeons.  And that I really didn't have a choice of getting free as she had left all the keys to my bonds at home!   By this tine on Thursday night the constant pressure of the latex was getting to be more than just a bit annoying.  I was also begining to feel some of the pressure points from the new shoes and the gas mask.  And of course I was all wet inside the latex.  One of the worst things was that my sweat was running down my ribber clad face and occasionally got into my eyes and there was no way that I could stop the tickling or the stinging. That first night I got hardly any sleep at all.  I felt a bit claustrophobic at best.  By now the rubber was well lubed inside but the temperature changes from in the house to outside to in the hotel and even through the corridores made me cold and hot in varying waves every few minutes.   When we went down to the morning classes my skin felt positively gummy insid the latex.  That sensation persisted during my whole time "inside".  Further, I could feel my perspiration beginning to puddle inside both my stockings and the fingers of my gloves.  That feeling, too, lasted the entire time. By noon on Friday I had really had enough.  But even after writing such to my girlfriend she indicated that I was pretty much stuck as I was short of making a few very expensive slashes in my rubber covering.   By Friday night I was SO uncomfortable that I could barely stand it all.  I actually considered a knife wielding escape.  But that night I was so exhausted by it all (plus by a bit of wine poured throgh my drinking tube) that I just crashed and actually slept pretty much through the whole night.   Satruday was terrible.  By now the suit had pretty much settled into being a second skin of sorts but I was beginning to get irritated and occasionally pinched where the suit bunched up on the insides of my elbow, knees and where my legs joined my torso.  Everyplace else it felt as if the suit was actually stuck to my skin regardless if I was sweating or not.  I had a raging head ache from the gas mask and a stiff neck from carying its weight for so long.  And the cramping of my feet and legs from wearing the high heels was nearly as unbearable as the pain in my toes from  being forced into the points of the shoes' toes.  By Saturday night I could hardly stand let alone walk anymore.  Needless to say, Saturday night was another VERY long night. Sunday morning my feet and legs felt better but I was beginning to itch quite a bit under the latex.  I could scratch some of the itches, but with my hands secured at my waist most went unscratched.  We spent the day watching the event wind down and sitting in on a couple of the final classes.  Then it was FINALLY time to leave!  After the two hour ride home I only had one hour left to reach the 72 hour goal.  So I gutted it out. I had to get into the shower in order to remove the latex after I was unlocked.  The inside of the gas mask was pretty gross with dried sweat and such.  When I stripped the latex off I found a thin film of greyish dead skin had collected where the sweat had pooled inside the latex.  The latex itself seemed to be OK though.  And I actually poured old swear from both the gloves and the stockings.  My whole body seemed to smell like dirty feet and my fingers, toes and even parts of my hands and feet were puckerd from their long emersion in my own juices. The scariest psrt, thoght, was the rash.  I had red marks on my skin where the suit had pinched me and I had sort of expected that.  But I had a rash that coverd my entire back as well as my lower legs and stomach.  Further research indicated that the rash was either a form of simple diaper rash as my skin had been wet and closed off for 3 days or that it was a fungal rash caused by a fungus that we all have on our skin but that proliferated in the dark wet confines of my latex prison.  It went away after a couple of days of airing out. The bottom line is that NO, one can't live in latex forever.  Even if you got used to the constant pressure and the other problems your skin will simply break down by one of several possible mechanisms,  Worse, if these breaks in the skin become infected, the infection will run rampant in there. Was it worth the pain and suffering.  No, it wasn't.  Fantasy isn't reality and even having my girlfriend as a slave for a week reallt wasn't worth the pain and discomfort.  

Louis2008
Tightly Hogtied

[quote="ironmask73"]I tried to "live the fantasy" last year.  I wanted the total emersion in latex experience and thought that 72 hours would be an appropriate time for the experiment.  I discussed it with my girl friend and she said that it couldn't be done.  So I bet her that I could make it through the duration of the period.  If I won she woud be my total slave for one week.  If she won I would be hers.  But she demanded that she be able to select the outfit and the conditions.  I know that this sounds like the beginning of a bad novel but I was so intent on trying this that I would have agreed to just about anything.   She said that she would set things up for our adventure and would tell me when it would take place.  When I came home on one Thursday evening prior to a long weekend she said that it was time.  She said that she had rummaged through my latex collection and was ready to get me started on my 72 hour adventure/ordeal.  Needless to say, I was quite excited about all of this. I had read about possible skin problems so I took a good hot shower and then rinsed my entire body of with disinfectant, hoping to stave off microbiological nasties under the suit.  I then dressed in a skin tight back zip cat suit, crotch length stockings and arm length gloves.  To complete the outfit she had me put on a long necked pull on hood with only eye, nose and mouth holes and tucked the neck into the cat suit.  She then presented me with a rubber ball gag that had a breathing hole in it.  (I hadn't counted on the bondage aspect of the experimnet but found it stimulating none the less.)  Over all that she put me in a modified gas mask that I bought on E-Bay.  It is a gas mask glued to a full hood that zips down the back and has a long collar.  The mask itself has mirrored eyes (so I could see out but nobody could see in) and two breathing hoses that ended in a canister that was worn at the back of my neck.  Before zipping it up she put the drinking tube of the gas mask through the breathing hole in the gag so that I could at least get some liquid refreshment during the period.  So essentially I was 100% sealed inside rubber.   Next, to prevent removal of the rubber gear (by means other than cutting, which is not a happily complied with option on my skimpy budget) she padlocked a 4 inch rubber posture collar around my neck.   My hands were padlocked at my sides by rubber cuffs locked to a rubber waist belt that was also locked on me.  Locked on patent leather ankle boots with 4 inch heels protected the stockings when I walked (which I had never done in high heels)both on the bottoms and from rubbing by the rubber cuffed ankle shackles with the 12 inch connecting chain that I was forced to wear. Now came yet another surprise.  She took me to the garage and told me to get into the back seat of the car.  Then she drove me to New York City, two hours away from where we live!  She said that she had found a bondage convention there and that I would live in my rubber prison that whole weekend while attending classes, wandering the shopping areas and visiting the dungeons.  And that I really didn't have a choice of getting free as she had left all the keys to my bonds at home!   By this tine on Thursday night the constant pressure of the latex was getting to be more than just a bit annoying.  I was also begining to feel some of the pressure points from the new shoes and the gas mask.  And of course I was all wet inside the latex.  One of the worst things was that my sweat was running down my ribber clad face and occasionally got into my eyes and there was no way that I could stop the tickling or the stinging. That first night I got hardly any sleep at all.  I felt a bit claustrophobic at best.  By now the rubber was well lubed inside but the temperature changes from in the house to outside to in the hotel and even through the corridores made me cold and hot in varying waves every few minutes.   When we went down to the morning classes my skin felt positively gummy insid the latex.  That sensation persisted during my whole time "inside".  Further, I could feel my perspiration beginning to puddle inside both my stockings and the fingers of my gloves.  That feeling, too, lasted the entire time. By noon on Friday I had really had enough.  But even after writing such to my girlfriend she indicated that I was pretty much stuck as I was short of making a few very expensive slashes in my rubber covering.   By Friday night I was SO uncomfortable that I could barely stand it all.  I actually considered a knife wielding escape.  But that night I was so exhausted by it all (plus by a bit of wine poured throgh my drinking tube) that I just crashed and actually slept pretty much through the whole night.   Satruday was terrible.  By now the suit had pretty much settled into being a second skin of sorts but I was beginning to get irritated and occasionally pinched where the suit bunched up on the insides of my elbow, knees and where my legs joined my torso.  Everyplace else it felt as if the suit was actually stuck to my skin regardless if I was sweating or not.  I had a raging head ache from the gas mask and a stiff neck from carying its weight for so long.  And the cramping of my feet and legs from wearing the high heels was nearly as unbearable as the pain in my toes from  being forced into the points of the shoes' toes.  By Saturday night I could hardly stand let alone walk anymore.  Needless to say, Saturday night was another VERY long night. Sunday morning my feet and legs felt better but I was beginning to itch quite a bit under the latex.  I could scratch some of the itches, but with my hands secured at my waist most went unscratched.  We spent the day watching the event wind down and sitting in on a couple of the final classes.  Then it was FINALLY time to leave!  After the two hour ride home I only had one hour left to reach the 72 hour goal.  So I gutted it out. I had to get into the shower in order to remove the latex after I was unlocked.  The inside of the gas mask was pretty gross with dried sweat and such.  When I stripped the latex off I found a thin film of greyish dead skin had collected where the sweat had pooled inside the latex.  The latex itself seemed to be OK though.  And I actually poured old swear from both the gloves and the stockings.  My whole body seemed to smell like dirty feet and my fingers, toes and even parts of my hands and feet were puckerd from their long emersion in my own juices. The scariest psrt, thoght, was the rash.  I had red marks on my skin where the suit had pinched me and I had sort of expected that.  But I had a rash that coverd my entire back as well as my lower legs and stomach.  Further research indicated that the rash was either a form of simple diaper rash as my skin had been wet and closed off for 3 days or that it was a fungal rash caused by a fungus that we all have on our skin but that proliferated in the dark wet confines of my latex prison.  It went away after a couple of days of airing out. The bottom line is that NO, one can't live in latex forever.  Even if you got used to the constant pressure and the other problems your skin will simply break down by one of several possible mechanisms,  Worse, if these breaks in the skin become infected, the infection will run rampant in there. Was it worth the pain and suffering.  No, it wasn't.  Fantasy isn't reality and even having my girlfriend as a slave for a week reallt wasn't worth the pain and discomfort.  [/quote]wow, what a nice experience of you. I wish I had such experience too. 72 hours is a fine length of "long-term" latex bondage. Now I really would like to know what you did to you girl friend when she acted as your slave for a week. Did you put her into latex bondage as a revenge?

Laycette
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Actually is it possible to latex bondage forever?

Unread post by Laycette »

Reading this thread, there are some good and pretty truthful answers.

I will give my quick input here based on my experience.

Yes, you can wear some rubber all of the time, and all rubber some of the time.

More than that and you have problems as described. The reality is not glamorous or even very sexy from inside.

Pressure sores, sweat, skin oos, grossness, pinching, rashes, deydration to name but a few issues.

However here are some rules to last as long as possible:

Chlorinate everything. Then things will slide and grab less, dressing is easier and rubber won't try to grip everything it nears.

Drink enough water. Having an occlusive layer means buildup of heat and you exhale water.

Sweat builds up, have a way for it to escape. Like reinforced sticking holes or better, footless catsuit so you can give feet a break.
Also important to stop rubber compressing and binding your feet.

Don't wear everything skintight all the time. You can alternate with looser rubber and thereby greatly extend your duration in latex. That's how I lasted over a year wearing just rubber. You can too but you can't be a shiny gimp or catsuited rubberdoll 100% of the time.

If you are serious about it, be real and allow for the physical realities and look after your body's needs.

Fulltime rubber is doable but not skintight TE.