Rainwear

Pass the talc powder please!
Mistress Alexia
Tightly Hogtied

RE: Rainwear

Unread post by Mistress Alexia »

Does any1 else have a big fetish for rainwear? Everytime it rains, i get really excited. I can't just open my wardrobe which is full of my fetish outfits. I start by getting a jacket or coat out, I prefer pvc because it shows off my big tits and body off. Next, I get some trousers probably matching the jacket. I like just to wear my bra and panties.  First I slip the cool material up my legs and up to my waist.  Secondly I get a pair of black shiny wellington boots and pull them on my feet.  Finally, I put my arms though the jacket and pull up the zip and press the poppers. I then go out and around my local area and just walk around in the pouring rain. I just want to find someone with the same in common xxx

Mistress Alexia
Tightly Hogtied

someone please reply to this message!

newplay
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by newplay »

does sound like fun to watch but i dont have rain gear.makes you wonder if other people are dress like that under a rain coat.does sound like the best time to wear pvc in public without people thinking your weird!!

TeaSer
Strict Strappado

Unread post by TeaSer »

Hi Mistress AlexiaAn I right when I understand that PVC is allways clear/seethrough? How about equally seethrough latex? I mean - combining the compression latex gives with the sight of compressed tits might be a plus.When going public in rainwear, have you ever tried you luck - eg. opening the rainjacket while still pvc-clad underneath?Are you 'just' a fetishist? Or does your name indicate some Domination as well? Just thought if you liked doing a little bondage under the rainwear....Best regardsTeaSer
You may call me an old, perverted sadist - but don't flatter

Mistress Alexia
Tightly Hogtied

To TeaSer,I am not quite a 'fetishist', I like to put people in bondage while in pvc rainwear or any other clothing. Latex and PVC doesn't always have to be see though xxx

jackstrapped
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by jackstrapped »

My wife and I are rather straict rubber and leather bondage fetsihsists, and we both enjoy using rubber rainwear for bondage. We started, long before we knew each other, masturbating in layers of rubber rainwear, interlacing hoods, coats worn backwards, inside out, etc.We still use rubber rainwear for bondage employing the same techniques, as well as using them with rubber straitjackets. One of my favorites is to put Jen in a full rubber suit, boots, rubber straitjacket (hooded or not) and then put a SBR trenchcoat on her before strapping her arms around her.We also use layers of rubber coats and rubber trenchcoats as bondage clothing when traveling, its a lot easier with customs. Any questions, please ask!

iso4287
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Rainwear

Unread post by iso4287 »

When it rains I go out for a little walk (most times for few hours) to enjoy it. I always put on my PVC raincoat, button it up, put a raincoat hood over my head and finally fasten up/tighten a drawstring of the hood.
A sound of rain falling down on my hood makes me any kind of excitement. ;)

BoundCharlotte
Chair Bound

Unread post by BoundCharlotte »

My husband normally just puts me in my latex catsuit when it rains. No mater how bad it rains i am perfectly dry.

mandytg
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by mandytg »

There is definitely something sexy about rainwear i dont what it is. I love the classic SBR
Honestly im here because I am answering my innate desire to display myself and because im offering myself for low cost amateur pics & vids.

Natyropes
Tightly Hogtied

Re: RE: Rainwear

Unread post by Natyropes »

Mistress Alexia wrote:Secondly I get a pair of black shiny wellington boots and pull them on my feet
I also like wellington boots. Black is ok but I also like other colors like these https://pin.it/g8SoIeo

I tied up myself in these boots but it's not so hard to escape because I cannot tights ropes to much (I don't want to ruin boots with ropes :D )

fetishdj
Chair Bound

Unread post by fetishdj »

Oh I always love the look of raincoats and boots, especially if there is very little underneath :)

You can also have a submissive in different forms of shibari bondage under there and no one would know...