A Select Few

Post images, media and links to media YOU OWN.
Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

A Select Few

Unread post by Tesgri »

Hey folks,

The wife and I have been taking pictures of our exploits over the years, some are even before I met her and are solo, and while sadly I lost a lot when my old HD crashed a fair few lived on thanks to cloud storage. I figured I'd share a few here. I primarily host my pictures on deviantArt, there I'm known as Lylani.

November 20, 2016 - The night I mentioned in another thread of spending it tied down in segufix
DSCN2010f.jpg
DSCN2010f.jpg (82.36 KiB) Viewed 17015 times
(Shesh I didn't think it'd been four years...)

June 1, 2017 - Wife and I went to a park and had some fun in the secluded woods.
CDPF_40sf 7-2.jpg
CDPF_40sf 7-2.jpg (180.03 KiB) Viewed 17015 times
May 19, 2020 - Our most recent outing after a break for a couple years thanks to mental health issues. Flood waters haven't quite receded yet so this dock was partially flooded, looked good for some pictures
GNNW 6f 5-19.jpg
GNNW 6f 5-19.jpg (94.15 KiB) Viewed 17015 times
I hope you folks enjoy a few of my favourites from the literal thousands of pictures we have, I can always post a few more if you'd like ;) (Okay maybe I should add exhibition to my kinks...)

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Re: A Select Few

Unread post by Petrajane »

Many thanks Tesgri for sharing these.

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

You're quite welcome, I can always share more :)

And I'm sure I'll have a lot soon since tomorrow the wife and I head out of town for a weekend in the woods with our toys ;)

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by d3vious.g3nius »

I sense a S.S.C./R.A.C.K. violation: Penalties and/or Punishments currently being assessed!

So tell me, how does one get out onto that concrete pylon safely WHILE handcuffed
behind?
"I am not helpless, I'm simply restrained at the moment!"

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

Well thank you for your concern :) Thankfully while the water looks super scary it was like a foot deep, and I had the key to the handcuffs in my hand. Prudent planning and all that. But shhh, don't ruin the illusion hehe

Though punishments huh... hmmm... maybe I was being unsafe

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

Well we're back from the camping trip/weekend and oh boy did we get up to a lot of fun. I'm still sorting through a bunch of pictures but figured you folks may like to see a few.

On day one we camped near a lake, which was beautiful but also got really cold at night so we moved for day two.
Day 1 05f 5-29.jpg
Day 1 05f 5-29.jpg (85.6 KiB) Viewed 16852 times
At one point in the day however we had ourselves a little friendly visitor who didn't care that I was handcuffed, it just wanted the food I had.
Day 1 09f 5-29.jpg
Day 1 09f 5-29.jpg (149.58 KiB) Viewed 16852 times
Day two, new site, and oh boy did we have fun. Always been a fan of suspension, never really got to try it properly, until now. (Yes I know the angle doesn't show off the suspension, this is the best pic I have processed right now.)
Day 2 7f 5-30.jpg
Day 2 7f 5-30.jpg (126.85 KiB) Viewed 16852 times

ducttapelover
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by ducttapelover »

Good stuff Tesgri, I look forward to seeing more

I've got some I'd put up of my ex but because she's my ex I don't think I will

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

A better angle of the suspension.
Day 2 6f 5-30.jpg
Day 2 6f 5-30.jpg (139.59 KiB) Viewed 16805 times
Day 3, beach time in my chastity belt.
Day 3 01f 5-31.jpg
Day 3 01f 5-31.jpg (92.82 KiB) Viewed 16805 times
After the beach we had some fun on a dirt road with some bound hitchhiker RP.
Day 3 05f 5-31.jpg
Day 3 05f 5-31.jpg (104.55 KiB) Viewed 16805 times

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

ducttapelover wrote:Good stuff Tesgri, I look forward to seeing more
I saw your name as I was coming to add a few more and I thought 'well ain't that serendipitous' because after the bound hitchhiker became a kidnap victim guess what the captor used to bind her.
Day 3 12f 5-31.jpg
Day 3 12f 5-31.jpg (138.27 KiB) Viewed 16805 times
This scene was a personal fantasy of mine for a while, to be totally helpless in duct tape. Hands balled up and useless, arms and legs secured, gagged and blindfolded... yup, awesome time. The surprise was that after I was trussed up the wife decided to treat me (if it can be called that) and drove off with me in the back seat, out from the private dirt roads and onto the highway - I could hear cars zip by and it scared the hell out of me and I loved it.

rmcingle
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by rmcingle »

I am curious about the car you are in! Looks like an old classic!

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

rmcingle wrote:I am curious about the car you are in! Looks like an old classic!
It is a 1964 Plymouth Fury II 4-Door Sedan. The wifes a mechanic, she built(building) it herself.

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

Can't figure out how to edit old post.. it's a 1965 not '64

ducttapelover
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by ducttapelover »

Great stuff, I love the picture

rmcingle
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by rmcingle »

I figured it had to be at least that old, if not older. It looks like the front seat is a bench. You don't see that anymore! Bench seats were great when you wanted to hold your girl close while you drove!

R.Mc.

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

rmcingle wrote:I figured it had to be at least that old, if not older. It looks like the front seat is a bench. You don't see that anymore! Bench seats were great when you wanted to hold your girl close while you drove!

R.Mc.
Indeed, ya we bought the car from the original owner who got it back in '65 for his wife, who sadly then passed away in '73 and he parked the car in a barn till we bought it five years ago. Documented 40,000 original miles on it. the interior however was destroyed by critters so we got the current one out of a parts car (another '65). We're actually just a couple steps away from getting it road legal. It takes a while to fix a car when you live in an apartment with no garage and low income, but we're doing it and its been fun to cruise around.

Impulsed
Chair Bound

Unread post by Impulsed »

Thanks for sharing these Tesgri

Look forward to seeing more of them :)

gaby0001
Chair Bound

Unread post by gaby0001 »

Tesgri wrote:I could hear cars zip by and it scared the hell out of me and I loved it.
I understand you. Once my husband kept me in our car's trunk bound and gagged and I hear cars outside. It was really exciting.

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

gaby0001 wrote:I understand you. Once my husband kept me in our car's trunk bound and gagged and I hear cars outside. It was really exciting.
Oooh now that'd be fun. That was our original plan but ended up having to much gear in the trunk from camping. Someday I hope to experience it.

gaby0001
Chair Bound

Unread post by gaby0001 »

Tesgri wrote:Oooh now that'd be fun. That was our original plan but ended up having to much gear in the trunk from camping. Someday I hope to experience it.
it's these things that make me feel very lucky to have someone to share these experiences with

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

Ah ha.. figured out how to just link to another site for bigger pictures.

The wife and I had some fun the other day, I got tied up and then we went for a walk... with other people around...