Looking for a Story? *Post Here*

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.
stretchrack
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Looking for a Story? *Post Here*

Unread post by stretchrack »

Hi Everyone!
I'm searching a story which I do not remember the website I found on: about a man playing session with his mistress in her dungeon, where he was put on a rack, stretched out and her mistress call some "students" to play with her slave then he is stretched more hard. Earlier in the story a slavegirl was also involved and erotically tortured together with the man. The story was written very nice and sophisticated way.
Google did not gave any relevant result : (

On the other hand if You know any story involving hard stretching on torture rack, would be nice to read as well : )

MilaKingston
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by MilaKingston »

Hi!
I read a story ages ago and I am obsessing over it! Online MDom and fsub. She likes to sleep in strict bondage. He visits he when she is asleep and tied up. At one point, he gets her to sleep on the floor with nothing and starts to change how she dresses out and about. Turned out he was her manager at work.
Please help me find this!
Thanks in advance!

ANnon82
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by ANnon82 »

Anyone have Imprisoned by DX? It used to be available in an archive of DX's work posted by peterrook on Deviant Art but has since been taken down. It is a permanent bondage story where a lawyer is abducted and imprisoned in an underground cell.

Secondly, does anyone know of a story in a historical setting, likely the Victorian or Edwardian age that is about two girls or young ladies, one of whom in the older sister of the other, who are taken in as wards by a godfather or old family friend/benefactor at his county estate and while there are put through anal training by him.

As I recall the older sister is the primary point of view character. Also I remember one scene in which one of the girls is bound to an ottoman/footstool while being stretched by toys or something like that.

bdtwo
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by bdtwo »

I am looking for the author of a story, not sure where I found it. Its been years. The title was "Three's a Crowd". The opening bondage scence has our heroine zapped and awakens bound with zip ties and cloth in mouth gag, elbows bound, in a very hot warehouse. She is later transported offsite and more bondage ensues. Would like to know the author and if they have written any other stories.
Hope someone can help, Thanks!

stretchedballs
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by stretchedballs »

I lost a copy of a story. At the end the wife had her husband impale himself on a bed post so the it was way up inside him. She then tied his balls stretched tightly down to the bed frame. With his hands bound behind his back he could not get off the bedpost. It ended with her appearing to leave him like that.

blb51us
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by blb51us »

Hi everyone

Been looking for a story for ages.
It´s a old one by Quin (He wrote captured Caroline).

He did a story called Doc´s orders.
The one I am looking for is a part of the Doc´s Orders series but I can´t find it anywhere.

It´s ends with the main character kidnapping a women and bringing her to his garage where there is a dungeon in the basement. I remember the final scene being him playing with her in the garage while they could hear normal neighborhood noises from the outside.

If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. :D

spider8892
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by spider8892 »

Hi, I'm looking for a story I read in the past year. It's about a women who is serving a sentence (possibly drunk driving) in an alternative fashion. She doesn't have to go to jail but has to wear a hood/mask, various bondage elements, and possibly chastity belt for a period of time. Her husband has a key to unlock her for a short period of time every so often, and then story evolves into them attending bondage parties with other couples.

Any suggestions welcome, I can't find it online and can't remember where I read it! Thanks!

SinGum
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by SinGum »

spider8892 wrote: 15 Apr 2023, 17:10 Hi, I'm looking for a story I read in the past year. It's about a women who is serving a sentence (possibly drunk driving) in an alternative fashion. She doesn't have to go to jail but has to wear a hood/mask, various bondage elements, and possibly chastity belt for a period of time. Her husband has a key to unlock her for a short period of time every so often, and then story evolves into them attending bondage parties with other couples.

Any suggestions welcome, I can't find it online and can't remember where I read it! Thanks!
https://www.deviantart.com/captivekink/ ... nd-images- from Captivekink - One Year in SSDP. Is in 10 - 12 parts with some pics. Have Fun.

Reaper24
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Reaper24 »

Trying to find a Self-F story where she ties herself up in the bathroom stall of a mall and puts a trigger sensor on the door.

slave4bond
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by slave4bond »

Hi, I am looking for a story titled "The Track" which is about a guy who makes a track in his backyard that is controlled by AI and forces him to do several bondage workouts. The AI ultimately takes control of the "game" and forces him to serve with an objective to increase his excitement to the highest level.

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

I have a difficult one; I'm reasonably sure I first saw this story on Gromet's, but not 100%. It's about a guy in some sort of supervisory position for troubled people. He takes in a girl who has clearly had a bad time. He's 100% a gentleman with her, helping her however and wherever he can, remaining professionally detached, but compassionate and tender with her, since she's had such a bad hand dealt to her. Unfortunately, she stumbles upon his stash of bondage gear--particularly the cock ring--and starts asking uncomfortable questions. The guy explains some, but tells her that it is an inappropriate conversation(caretaker and charge). Their relationship continues, and ultimately they explore the conversation further. At the end, the guy ends up strung up by his leather wrist cuffs and gagged, wearing his cock ring. She confides in him, and shows him her scars, because she trusts him, and now feels safe with him restrained. Overall, it's a really sweet story with a happy ending for both. I cannot recall the name of it, or the name of the characters, so it's not much to go on.

SChrisM
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by SChrisM »

slave4bond wrote: 08 May 2023, 12:12 Hi, I am looking for a story titled "The Track" which is about a guy who makes a track in his backyard that is controlled by AI and forces him to do several bondage workouts. The AI ultimately takes control of the "game" and forces him to serve with an objective to increase his excitement to the highest level.
Has anybody found this story?
I would love to read it myself.

slave4bond
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by slave4bond »

I finally found this story is on the utopiastories website, since you cannot do dynamic searches, go to the search option on the website, click on chastity and then use your browser search in page to find Track, you should find it.

The story on utopiastories doesnt have the complete story, does anyone know where the complete story can be found?

SChrisM
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by SChrisM »

slave4bond wrote: 04 Nov 2023, 12:53 I finally found this story is on the utopiastories website, since you cannot do dynamic searches, go to the search option on the website, click on chastity and then use your browser search in page to find Track, you should find it.

The story on utopiastories doesnt have the complete story, does anyone know where the complete story can be found?
Thank you, I have found the story on Utopia

Eofan
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Eofan »

Not really looking for a story, more for the author "thepinkbishop".

I really like their stories (such as the Boot Girl series), they were active on utopiastories, but alas site's still dead. If anyone knows if they are posting their stories somewhere else or if what is on the website is what we got, I would be immensely grateful, since I've been doing a lot of digging without any success.