Tell Me Your Dirty Little Secret...

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.
mysweetcherry
Unfettered Newbie

Tell Me Your Dirty Little Secret...

Unread post by mysweetcherry »

Well here is one that I have had for awhile now in this one I am the dominant woman to a slave man.

He would show up at my door and knock. When I open the door he is kneeling on the stoop holding a collar up for me to fasten around his neck. I attach a leash to the collar and jerk the leash so that he will follow me inside. I tell him to strip as I leave the door open he turns red in the face and begins stripping. When he is done his cock is so hard it hurts and I tell him to turn around and shut the door, little does he know that my neighbor is just outside watching him and his tight ass.

He turns around and shuts the door…when he faces me again his face is so red with embarrassment I tell him to kneel and to follow me.

I lead him into my bedroom and tell him to lay down on his back on the bed spread eagle. I secure his hands to my bedpost and place a blindfold over his eyes so that he cannot see what is going to happen to him. I can tell that he is getting anxious as he is waiting to see what I will do. I lean over him and brush my hair gently against his chest and take his nipple into my mouth till it is pebble hard. I reach over and place a nipple clamp on his nipple and he groans with the pain. I do the same treatment to his other nipple. I then attach a chain to the nipple clamps so that I can freely tug on them to inflict some discomfort.

I reach my hand into my panties where my cunt is soaking wet and I plunge my fingers in and out of my cunt and put my fingers up to his mouth and tell him to lick them clean. He would eagerly lick and suck on my fingers…I do this three times before I grow tired of my game. I remove my panties and crawl up his body till my dripping cunt is right above his face. He can smell my cunt and opens his mouth in anticipation. I lower my cunt to his waiting mouth and tell him to give me the best oral of my life. I also tell him that if I am not pleased that he wil be punished. He tries he really does but as I take a long time to cum as is my way I turn around and start placing clothepins on his ball sack (shaved as per my request) He goes faster as he knows that I will not stop at one clothespin pretty soon I have his balls covered in 7 clothespins and I lower my head and start sucking his cock to take away some of the pain.

I gently bite the tip of his cock….and take it deep in my throat. He is moaning against my wet pussy and tries to beg for more. I tell him that yes he will get more. I remove my cunt from his face and tell him that since he likes fucking so much it is my turn. I tell him to bend his knees and lift them towards his head. I walk over to my drawer and grab some lube that I have there just for this special occassion. I rub some lube liberally over his tight asshole and he begs me to not fuck him…..and I say but I want to . He keeps begging and I tell him to be quiet or I will use the big vibe on his ass instead of the little one that I planned on using. I stick a finger in his ass and he moans in pleasure not in the pain that he was expecting. I insert two fingers and move them around slowly streatching him so my vibe will fit in there. I withdraw my fingers and insert the vibe in his ass when it is in all the way I start pumping his ass with my vibe till he is begging me to let him cum. I tell him no he may not cum yet. Then I grab a leather harness and strap the vibe into is ass so that it does not come out. I then tell him to lower his legs and I climb on top of him again with the vibe humming in his ass. I lower my tight cunt onto his rock hard cock and as he is fucking my cunt I start removing the clothespins one at a time.

The pain is terrible but between the vibe and fucking me he barely notices it…he must get me off before he may cum or the consequences will be unthinkable. He begs me to cum and I tell him that he knows the rules.

As I am almost ready to cum he hollars and starts swearing as he has cum before me. I tell him that he is going to be punished as I have not yet gotten off. His punishment will be determined after my shower.

Hit me up on KIK, i am always ONLINE. Tell me your Dirtiest Secret and I tell you MINE. KIK me - mysweetlanah