permabondf

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.
syryn
Tightly Hogtied

RE: permabondf

Unread post by syryn »

I like to tag stories containing women who are in engaged in some form of permanent bondage with the tag "permabondf".

Generally, the concept of permanent bondage in a story, adds a sense of the fantastical to the tale, which I generally prefer. Regardless, I would like to catalog a number of such tales from around the web in this thread. I'll hunt down a new one every so often. Feel free to contribute if you have written, or know of such tales as well.

Example #1:

The Outfit by Unknown (though sometimes attributed to Lethr)

Certainly, a classic. You can find it around the web with a query like "The civilization had died over 3000 years ago" entered into a search engine.

Enjoy!

Lobo
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Lobo »

Not sure if it's exactly what you mean, but I do have a story called Eternal Bliss in the latex section.

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

[quote="Lobo"] Not sure if it's exactly what you mean, but I do have a story called Eternal Bliss in the latex section.
[/quote]

Yes! An excellent example! Thanks for posting.

At the risk of sounding like a total suck-up, (particularly, when I'm only going for "half suck-up") I'm always happy to see a new story that you have written has been posted. Thanks for all the hard work!

There are several other tales of yours that would apply including the following which I have enjoyed immensely:

Third Wish

Chastity's Final Program

For other readers, you can find these tales and many others thanks to GrometsPlaza. Plug the following into a search engine (include the quotes) to find more: "lobo de la sombre"

Thanks again.

Lobo
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Lobo »

then maybe you'll like Akasha, which just got posted

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

I thoroughly enjoyed Akasha as well. Thanks again for the effort.

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

Married with kids is the only real world version of permanent bondage that makes any kind of sense. And with a family, there is also a certain amount of torture involved as well (delicious torture most of the time).

I'm not a big fan of erotic tales with extensive torture, but to avoid it completely, would leave a lot of territory unexplored.

Today's permabondf tale, Wendy's Woes by anonymous contains a bit of torture, but, regardless, has a very appealing storyline.

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

Entry #7
"A Story of Revenge" by Jonathon

How to search for it:
Submit "story of revenge by jonathon" into a search engine (include quotes).

Here's another story which uses glue to set up the permabondf situation. Entertaining tale! Enjoy!

srbart1945
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by srbart1945 »

any links to men in permanent bondage?

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

Unfortunately, I don't track stories with men in permanent bondage, but I believe that a "permabondm" thread would be a good place to categorize discoveries from around the web!

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

Entry #8
"Waisted Forever" by Painslutjulie

How to search for it:
Submit ["waisted forever" irreversible] into a search engine.

A self-bondagette's enthusiasm for corsetry leads to trouble. Short, well-written, and entertaining!

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

Entry #9
"The End" by Andi

How to search for it:
"andi" "my sentence is life"

Draconian, futuristic, penal code - always a fine plot device for tales of permanent bondage.

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

"Capture" by Unknown

How to search for it:
Enter ["She could not move, blink or make any noise"] into a search engine.

I enjoyed this recent entry on mummified.net - Mummification with a touch of Jurassic Park. There is nothing to suggest that this bondage situation is permanent, but within the context of the story, nothing suggests that the end is in sight.

This story reminds me of another classic:

"The Story of Sarah" by Unknown

How to search for it:
Enter ["frozen within the transparent wax"] into a search engine.

I challenge any aspiring authors out there to create a sequel. For over 10 years now I have been wondering "Will little Jeremy ever play the piano again?"

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

"The Zipper" by Darqside

How to search for it:
Enter ["WHATEVER THOU DOST ZIP SHALT REMAIN ZIPPED"] into a search engine.

When you have a favorite coat, the first thing that always goes on it is the zipper. Zippers are evil. Especially ones that are invented by demons.

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

"Altar Ego" by GeeTwo

How to search for it:
Enter ["welded closed" "forever unattainable"] into a search engine.

A beauty goddess gets to be enshrined in an artists work of art.

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

In a different thread, there was a reference to the following story:
"Reset Day"by Wastegate

How to search for it: Enter ["no diamond saws" kevlar] into a search engine.

It's a story where a woman's bondage session is inadvertently lengthened by an inconvenient nuclear detonation.

Armageddon plays a role in a number of permabondf stories. Here's another that takes a little more work to locate:

"Karen - Shelter" by Pete

First, you need to get a login to karenfetishworld.com (free). Then, in the upper right, find the search box and enter [shelter] and find the story in the list.

One woman's adventures with strict bondage in an effective bomb shelter.

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

"An Unorthodox Life" by Absolutist

How to search for it: enter ["tight, stringent, inescapable bondage" futility] into a seach engine.

Most permabondf tales lead the protagonist from freedom to a state of permanent bondage. In this story, the protagonist begins the journey already well-trussed leaving the reader to think, "Is it possible that her bondage can become more strict?"

**spoiler**
Yes, it can.

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

"Boxed" by Sockless

How to search for it: Enter ["lock yourself inside the box" "never leave"] into a search engine.

A fun, simple story about a woman and a box. Additionally, she makes a decision which is identical to what most all of us have made sometime during our lives (metaphorically speaking, of course).

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

"Katie's Capture" by Tina

How to search for it: Enter ["seamless, permanent suit"] into a search engine.

This tale's protagonist has little opportunity to affect her fate in any way as she is meticulously contained.

Alternatively, the protagonist of this second sample has ample opportunity:

"Under Lock and Key" by Rachel Gumm

How to search for it: Enter ["chastity belt" "perpetually horny" megan] into a search engine.

Even though our heroine does not technically arrive in permabondf-land. The beauty of this tale is such that her route there is paved in as many ways as there are readers.

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

"Steel" by Thndrshark

How to search for it: Enter ["thick titanium" "no keyholes" +permanently] into a search engine.

Plot Device: Irresistable Package

The protagonist finds a package apparently for her. She puts on (installs?) the contents of the package prematurely to surprise her lover. Unfortunately for her there is a small catch. This is a common plot device that will never grow old - particularly when wielded by this author. Enjoy!

Hopefully, one or two people out there are following along at home. Perhaps even enjoying this little list. Onward!

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

I so hate Mike. The penisholder of the last story.
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!